Penis Extentions

RainbowAmoeba RainbowAmoeba
Cyberskin transformer penis extension
Related to: 
Do you have to use condoms with extensions or is it like a reusable condom? This is probably a stupid question but I am curious. Thank You!!!
05/05/2010
  • Save 60% on Spooktacular Kits  - 3 item set
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Wicked Treats - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden leather blindfold
    • Eden's glass ben wa balls
    • Flaming amour silicone pearl bunny
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Ghost Bride - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Leather strap rider
    • Casper
    • Simple Clamps
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden Beaded Clamps
    • Heart Silicone Beads
    • Onyx
    Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Sir Sir
That depends on the material of the extension. If the extension is silicone, then you do not have to as the material can be sanitized. But if it is something porous, like UR3, you should use a condom, though it's not fully necessary unless the extension will be used with multiple partners.
05/05/2010
RainbowAmoeba RainbowAmoeba
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
That depends on the material of the extension. If the extension is silicone, then you do not have to as the material can be sanitized. But if it is something porous, like UR3, you should use a condom, though it's not fully necessary unless the ... More
I mean using it in the way of preventing pregnancy...
05/06/2010
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by RainbowAmoeba
I mean using it in the way of preventing pregnancy...
Ahh, alright. No, you should not have to use a condom with an extension for preventing pregnancy. But hey, there's nothing wrong with being extra safe!
05/06/2010
Sera Sera
Quote:
Originally posted by RainbowAmoeba
Do you have to use condoms with extensions or is it like a reusable condom? This is probably a stupid question but I am curious. Thank You!!!
Hmmmm...I don't know. I don't like them because they take all of my husband's pleasure away..
08/05/2010
AvaLaRoux AvaLaRoux
Quote:
Originally posted by RainbowAmoeba
I mean using it in the way of preventing pregnancy...
Yes you still have to use condoms. these wont prevent pregnancy or stds so you will still need to use condoms and /or whatever your normal form of birthcontrol is
09/09/2012
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 4