do you find it exciting or comical when a man strokes himself in front of you.

No-nita No-nita
I personally am only into it if I'm watching via webcam or something. If we're in the same room I would rather touch him myself. I would find it kind of awkward to sit there and just watch if he's within groping distance
11/30/2012
misterazor misterazor
Quote:
Originally posted by No-nita
I personally am only into it if I'm watching via webcam or something. If we're in the same room I would rather touch him myself. I would find it kind of awkward to sit there and just watch if he's within groping distance
i don't mean watch him to climax. i just mean, if he starts it out...not that you can't join it after a few strokes! i wouldn't expect someone who finds it exciting to sit on the sidelines for too long.
11/30/2012
angel42539 angel42539
Quote:
Originally posted by roskat
Hot as hell!
agree with you
11/30/2012
iabicpl09 iabicpl09
Love it
12/06/2012
XYCopperheadSly XYCopperheadSly
LLLOOOOOVVVVEEEE watching a guy stroke himself. And I'm not sure why, but it's even hotter when he's stroking his hard-on through his boxers (boxer briefs, please)...and looking me in the eyes....*ahem* a little hot and bothered just thinking about it.
12/06/2012
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
I think it's incredibly sexy. For us, he usually does it when we're curled up in bed, kissing and caressing each other. It makes me feel like he can't help it, he HAS to do it then or he'll explode. Drives me crazy! We also mutually masturbate sometimes. We both find it super sexy to watch each other!
12/06/2012
Beaners Beaners
I'm kind of in between, I tend to giggle, but yeah it's still hot.
12/06/2012
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
I enjoy watching.
12/06/2012
elPancho elPancho
I had no idea so many women thought this was hot. I might have to try this this weekend and see what she thinks!
12/06/2012
indiglo indiglo
Another sexy vote here! Sometimes seeing him do that is all it takes to get me going.
12/06/2012
epiphanyjayne epiphanyjayne
It turns me on to see my hubby stoke it
12/06/2012
Kitka Kitka
It's definitely a turn-on when the hubby strokes himself in front of me.
12/06/2012
Thumper Logic Thumper Logic
Love watching a guy pleasuring himself, and it also gives me a few pointers as to what really gets him off...
12/06/2012
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by misterazor
durring foreplay i wonder if women find it funny or sexy if a man starts touching himself. as a man, i find it maddeningly amazing when a woman touches herself...but that is apples and oranges.
It would depend on the situation...
12/09/2012
Mrs.Tee Mrs.Tee
Quote:
Originally posted by misterazor
durring foreplay i wonder if women find it funny or sexy if a man starts touching himself. as a man, i find it maddeningly amazing when a woman touches herself...but that is apples and oranges.
It use to be funny when I was younger, like when I first started having sex but now that im older i know that thats what men do, so its normal theres nothing wrong with it
12/09/2012
AmethystSmoke AmethystSmoke
It's hot! My husband does it often now and he's learned to make it more of a show.

Even if it's just a few touches and strokes - he's naked and watching me undress - it definitely turns me on.
12/09/2012
Kdlips Kdlips
yes
12/09/2012
Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
I love it! I think it's extremely sexy to see a man pleasure himself, and I even like seeing a gent lightly rub himself through his clothing before the real show.

I fail to see how it'd be funny unless the context deliberately invoked such a response. I also don't see it as "apples and oranges." The parts are different, but the intent and results are the same. So it's more like two different kinds of apple.
12/10/2012
quinceykay quinceykay
Very sexy. But it can be funny if the guy tries too hard to be sexy at any point and makes weird faces/noises/etc.
12/10/2012
steph0119 steph0119
I think it's hot to see my man getting off!
12/11/2012
tony tony
turns me on (;
12/11/2012
Kiss Kiss
I get off when I see him touching himself! I love it when it's close enough to lick! Ahh!
01/02/2013
misterazor misterazor
Quote:
Originally posted by Kiss
I get off when I see him touching himself! I love it when it's close enough to lick! Ahh!
awe...some! thanks for the post. and for the little dancing smiley.
01/03/2013
misterazor misterazor
Quote:
Originally posted by tony
turns me on (;
word.
01/03/2013
misterazor misterazor
Quote:
Originally posted by steph0119
I think it's hot to see my man getting off!
love it.
01/03/2013
misterazor misterazor
Quote:
Originally posted by quinceykay
Very sexy. But it can be funny if the guy tries too hard to be sexy at any point and makes weird faces/noises/etc.
weird faces...a person has no choice but to laugh a little.
01/03/2013
misterazor misterazor
Quote:
Originally posted by Rin (aka Nire)
I love it! I think it's extremely sexy to see a man pleasure himself, and I even like seeing a gent lightly rub himself through his clothing before the real show.

I fail to see how it'd be funny unless the context deliberately invoked ... More
agreed. and, seems to be a turn on to do some over-the-pants stoking. sounds like girls love that. must try.
01/03/2013
misterazor misterazor
Quote:
Originally posted by AmethystSmoke
It's hot! My husband does it often now and he's learned to make it more of a show.

Even if it's just a few touches and strokes - he's naked and watching me undress - it definitely turns me on.
ooh, cathing him doing it while watching you undress. that's a good move. must try that as well.
01/03/2013
misterazor misterazor
Quote:
Originally posted by Thumper Logic
Love watching a guy pleasuring himself, and it also gives me a few pointers as to what really gets him off...
and opens some doors as to how kinky he might be, i would think.
01/03/2013
misterazor misterazor
Quote:
Originally posted by Kitka
It's definitely a turn-on when the hubby strokes himself in front of me.
i love that it is so loved by women. love it. thanks.
01/03/2013
Total posts: 84
Unique posters: 62