Have you cried during sex? Have you had sex while the other person cried? You can select only one. Private voting.

Nickisonehere Nickisonehere
Mostly curious. Oh and some girl I was with a while ago wanted me to make her cry while we were having sex.

Also, either from some kind of pain, or just sheer passion/joy/what-have- you count.

And anything during foreplay and such counts too.
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
Yes, I've cried during sex. Yes, I've had sex while the other person cried.
48  (11%)
Yes, I've cried during sex. No, a sexual partner of mine hasn't cried during sex.
188  (44%)
No, I haven't cried during sex. Yes, a sexual partner of mine has cried during sex.
34  (8%)
No, I haven't cried during sex. No, a sexual partner of mine hasn't cried during sex.
157  (37%)
Total votes: 427
Poll is closed
05/13/2009
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 70% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 50% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 40% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 25% Clearance
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Naughty Student Naughty Student
I cried once bcs I felt I was being taken advantage of and another time I had little droplet-ish tears forming in my eyes from the pure extasy of being so close and being able to physcally express my love to that person (the same person).
05/13/2009
Sammi Sammi
I shed tears every time I have an orgasm.
05/13/2009
~*SurrealisticFantasy*~ ~*SurrealisticFantasy*~
Quote:
Originally posted by Naughty Student
I cried once bcs I felt I was being taken advantage of and another time I had little droplet-ish tears forming in my eyes from the pure extasy of being so close and being able to physcally express my love to that person (the same person).
I've had both of these experiences, too. I'm not typically one to easily cry but the combined energy and emotion that goes into these two situations can be so overwhelming. Oddly enough the time that I cried from feeling so close and intimate with my partner is at least the second if not THE best sex I've ever had. When you enter that realm where you feel so comfortable and so connected it's easy to let go and just cry a little. It's like all of your emotions escape at once and all you can think about is how much you cherish the "now".

Or that was my experience with it anyhow...
05/13/2009
Lithaewyn Lithaewyn
We hadn't seen each other in several months and so there was moreso an emotional factor that caused tears to fall, but yes we both cried like babies once.

It's one of my most cherished memories and I hope it wasn't the only time it will happen.
05/13/2009
Nickisonehere Nickisonehere
Quote:
Originally posted by Lithaewyn
We hadn't seen each other in several months and so there was moreso an emotional factor that caused tears to fall, but yes we both cried like babies once.

It's one of my most cherished memories and I hope it wasn't the only time it will happen.
I threw up in my mouth a little bit after I read this. Just kidding

One of my friends (girl) told me she would cry sometimes when she would have sex with some guy she had dated and really really liked. I just never really understood it. Can you (or someone) explain a little?
05/13/2009
Lithaewyn Lithaewyn
Quote:
Originally posted by Nickisonehere
I threw up in my mouth a little bit after I read this. Just kidding

One of my friends (girl) told me she would cry sometimes when she would have sex with some guy she had dated and really really liked. I just never really understood it. Can ... More
Lol, sorry! XD

Well... My man is in the military so I get to see him every six months or so and it really plain sucks. There are many many times in which we don't think we're going to make it, and the whole point of him joining the military is so we'd have money, but plans to be together fell through... Most days I would be extremely happy and grateful just to hold his hand and he's the same way. So when we get to see each other again, it is the BEST thing ever! And of course the sex is amazing too.

I love him very much and I'm very positive he feels the same way. For both of us, it was really the emotional factor and being so close and together again - not so much the sex itself.

When you have that connection with someone, it's simply amazing. I don't really know how to explain it any better.
05/13/2009
Cinnamon Chambers Cinnamon Chambers
I have done it before, once was with another partner who say I love you in the middle of it and I freaked out. I usually try to keep sex/love completlely separated. I did it a lot when I was pregnant. The last time was the morning hubby left, and after we came I started crying so bad, and I begged him not to get up off me. Not to pull out, not to move. I knew that when he did I wouldn't have him that close to me for a while.
05/13/2009
Viv Viv
My partner is heavy into humiliation play in our BDSM scenes, so it's not uncommon for us.

and it's weird but, for us when we have those holy-shit-i-love-this- person-so-much moments during sex, we usually just start laughing.
05/13/2009
Sammi Sammi
So part of me is wondering if that's why I don't have g-spot orgasms or think I do - are they not that intense? I usually get teary from the orgasm alone, not from anything else except cumming.
05/13/2009
Miss Cinnamon Miss Cinnamon
I've cried several times. Sometimes because it physically hurts (booooo), other times because I'm sad/already missing my boyfriend because during most of the year we live a few hours apart. Once I cried because I felt such a deep connection with him and it was reeeeeally good X3
05/13/2009
Vibrator Happy Vibrator Happy
I cried sometimes, or should I say screamed and cried, when a boyfriend and I were doing 69. He, definitely, was the best.
05/14/2009
That Weird Guy That Weird Guy
I would be kinda freaked out. I would feel as if I did something horribly wrong. I don't think I could recover for a few weeks, even after she said what ever the reason was...

heads up is a good idea if its common, because I would probably stop, panic and ruin the rest of the night. lol
05/14/2009
Naughty Student Naughty Student
Quote:
Originally posted by That Weird Guy
I would be kinda freaked out. I would feel as if I did something horribly wrong. I don't think I could recover for a few weeks, even after she said what ever the reason was...

heads up is a good idea if its common, because I would probably ... More
Not nessecarily, if you both have good communication, depending on the context, you are likely to understand the emotion (unless you have no communication skills). In some cases you might be like whoa, what the F is going on!? Sexual relationships demand a lot of communication to make sure both parties are getting what they want.

Humans are such wonderful beings!
05/14/2009
Vibrator Happy Vibrator Happy
My ex-boyfriend loved that he made me scream. He was a very sexy guy. When I saw him on the weekends, he gave it to me around seven times within the day.
05/18/2009
Nickisonehere Nickisonehere
Hmm I'm surprised at the frequency of people who have cried during sex, even given that this is a sex toy community. Nothing bad about it of course, I just assumed it was somewhat rare. That's interesting

Yeah I've never cried during sex, but I recently discovered that making a girl cry s&m sort of stuff really turns me on a lot.

@Cinnamon Chambers: That sounds so awkward lol, I can't imagine someone saying that to me all the sudden during sex
@Miss Cinnamon: Why "boooo"? That sounds fun
@Vibrator Happy: I wish I was so good that I could make girls scream and cry, fuck
05/21/2009
Vibrator Happy Vibrator Happy
Quote:
Originally posted by Nickisonehere
Hmm I'm surprised at the frequency of people who have cried during sex, even given that this is a sex toy community. Nothing bad about it of course, I just assumed it was somewhat rare. That's interesting

Yeah I've never cried ... More
Nickisonhere,

I asked him to describe what he did, in case I needed the info for another time, but he never explained it to me. I did notice that he used a lot of pressure. Also, he was very specific. I compare it to being able to play an instrument- lol.
05/21/2009
bodymodboy bodymodboy
I've cried during sex for two different reasons: happy, or sad. Either I immediately reverted back to my abuse, or I was just deliriously happy being with that person. Though, I have shut my eyes so tight that during an orgasm, one tear or two escaped (with no emotional response behind it).
05/21/2009
Pumpkin Lady Pumpkin Lady
I cried once while making out with someone. Then I cried after I lost my virginity, because I knew it was a mistake. Aww!
05/21/2009
Firemeup Firemeup
I cried a little once, when we hadn't had intercourse in a while (I was sick I think? we still had sex, but no penetration) and it was so nice to have it again.

I don't think my husband has ever done so.
05/22/2009
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Don't orgasm-released hormones sometimes cause crying? I'm not shocked it seems to be common.

I've cried a few times. Generally it was for a good reason even if I didn't necessarily feel good about us at the time.
05/22/2009
Vincent's Fantasies Vincent's Fantasies
My partner asked me to pound her really hard from behind. I was thrusting into her really deep and she kept asking me to pound harder - so I did. She started crying but continued to ask me to pound her harder. I orgasmed really quick and powerful because of this combination of her pain/pleasure and submission/love. Afterwards, she told me that it hurt a bit but also felt so good to be so submissive. It's only happened twice but it was really amazing.
05/22/2009
Backseat Boohoo Backseat Boohoo
Quote:
Originally posted by Adriana Ravenlust
Don't orgasm-released hormones sometimes cause crying? I'm not shocked it seems to be common.

I've cried a few times. Generally it was for a good reason even if I didn't necessarily feel good about us at the time.
Strong orgasms can cause a lot of emotions to pop out of you because the feeling is so intense. One time, I had an incredibly intense orgasm after one of my girlfriends ate me out, and IMMEDIATELY after I came I shot up in bed and laughed hysterically for a minute. My girlfriend was not amused; she thought I was laughing at her! I had to explain to her later on that I couldn't even control myself, just like you can't control yourself during an orgasm.

I've cried a good bit during sex because my hymen is so rigid that anything larger than about 3-4" in circumference penetrating me throws me in to the most intense pain imaginable. Usually I just gritted my teeth and hid my face so that my male partners would still enjoy themselves. (I know that sounds awful, but it was entirely consensual, and I had a great sex life outside of PiV.)
05/22/2009
Nickisonehere Nickisonehere
Quote:
Originally posted by Vibrator Happy
Nickisonhere,

I asked him to describe what he did, in case I needed the info for another time, but he never explained it to me. I did notice that he used a lot of pressure. Also, he was very specific. I compare it to being able to play an ... More
Well I suppose I'm jealous of his musician-like talents lol
05/25/2009
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Quote:
Originally posted by Backseat Boohoo
Strong orgasms can cause a lot of emotions to pop out of you because the feeling is so intense. One time, I had an incredibly intense orgasm after one of my girlfriends ate me out, and IMMEDIATELY after I came I shot up in bed and laughed ... More
My orgasms are not so intense which is why I was thinking it was hormone related. I've even cried without orgasm.
05/25/2009
Backseat Boohoo Backseat Boohoo
Quote:
Originally posted by Adriana Ravenlust
My orgasms are not so intense which is why I was thinking it was hormone related. I've even cried without orgasm.
Like, right in the middle of sex? I think I did that once...my great great aunt had just died, though, so I don't think it counts. =X
05/25/2009
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Quote:
Originally posted by Backseat Boohoo
Like, right in the middle of sex? I think I did that once...my great great aunt had just died, though, so I don't think it counts. =X
Sometimes, yes.
05/26/2009
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by Nickisonehere
Mostly curious. Oh and some girl I was with a while ago wanted me to make her cry while we were having sex.

Also, either from some kind of pain, or just sheer passion/joy/what-have- you count.

And anything during foreplay and such counts too.
I cry often, but I don't believe that I've cried during sex. I'm always very focused when I'm making love. In any case, my partner has, from pain, passion, and from me doing something stupid a few times.
06/06/2009
Juliettia Juliettia
I cry for a variety of reasons during or after sex sometimes. A common theme for me is that my brain sometimes won't go "sex sex sex" thinking mode and will instead begin to go through different thoughts, "Why did he chose me? I'm fat. Am I better than X? Does he like what he sees?" which causes me to cry out of frustration even though I'm fully enjoying what it is he's doing.

I'm a nutcase.
06/07/2009
Raven Raven
Quote:
Originally posted by Nickisonehere
I threw up in my mouth a little bit after I read this. Just kidding

One of my friends (girl) told me she would cry sometimes when she would have sex with some guy she had dated and really really liked. I just never really understood it. Can ... More
I have a few times over the years, but only with my husband. Sometimes the emotions are just so strong I can't help it--the love I feel will fill my heart to the point it feels my heart will explode and sometimes that will bring tears to my eyes. Just like sometimes the orgasms are so strong and the emotions are such that when it's over I can't help but laugh. It's like another type of release, I suppose.
06/15/2009
Total posts: 185
Unique posters: 168