Eden Gives Back Club Meeting - Wednesday, July 6th @ 7pm

Jul!a Jul!a
Hello everybody, and welcome to our fifth official Eden Gives Back meeting! Well, it's going to take place right here anyway, on Wednesday, July 6th at 7pm Eastern. The date has been pushed back because of the holiday, so you have two extra days to think about great ideas to share with us!

This month we're going to be talking about how we did on the Joplin fundraiser. Bunnycups has an update on the forum here and on the blog here. Of course by the meeting there should be new updates, but you can check those out in the meantime. I know last month there were a lot of ideas given for smaller drives that could be done like the clothing drive, so this month I want to see how you would put that together!

If you weren't at any of the last meetings, you should take a few minutes and read through them.

Eden Gives Back: 6/6/11

Eden Gives Back: 5/2/11

Eden Gives Back: 4/4/11

Eden Gives Back: 3/7/11

Don't forget your great ideas, and I'll see you there!
06/30/2011
  • Save 40% on Vibrators
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • Eye of Love Pheromone Kit - Save 25%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Bunnycups Bunnycups
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Hello everybody, and welcome to our fifth official Eden Gives Back meeting! Well, it's going to take place right here anyway, on Wednesday, July 6th at 7pm Eastern. The date has been pushed back because of the holiday, so you have two extra days ... More
I'll be there.
06/30/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Bumpity bump bump, don't forget this is tonight!
07/06/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
40 mins left until this starts!
07/06/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
10 minute warning!
07/06/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
I'm here and ready to bring down the intellectual level of the conversation.
07/06/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaccinium
I'm here and ready to bring down the intellectual level of the conversation.
Lol, glad you could make it!
07/06/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaccinium
I'm here and ready to bring down the intellectual level of the conversation.
LOL I'm here, just finishing up with the kid
07/06/2011
Kindred Kindred
I'm on time for a change!
07/06/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
I'm on time for a change!
Wow. (looks out the window to see whether armaddon is upon us....nope, apparently not).

And hi, Sam and HHSM.
07/06/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Hello everybody, and welcome to the meeting! I'm going to give people a few more minutes to trickle in before we get started.

How's everybody doing tonight?
07/06/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
I'm on time for a change!
Omg hi!
07/06/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
LOL I'm here, just finishing up with the kid
Hey lady
07/06/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Hello everybody, and welcome to the meeting! I'm going to give people a few more minutes to trickle in before we get started.

How's everybody doing tonight?
dryers fixed!
07/06/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Hello everybody, and welcome to the meeting! I'm going to give people a few more minutes to trickle in before we get started.

How's everybody doing tonight?
I'm doing OK. Just finished up working on the deck and doing some painting.

Oh, and getting ready for the special Eden Photographers meeting that is up next after this meeting.
07/06/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
dryers fixed!
Cool. Set you back about $300 or so, I'd guess?
07/06/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaccinium
Cool. Set you back about $300 or so, I'd guess?
nope, this is why I rent an apt
07/06/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaccinium
I'm doing OK. Just finished up working on the deck and doing some painting.

Oh, and getting ready for the special Eden Photographers meeting that is up next after this meeting. ... More
I'll hang around for that too, although I really need to start working on my latest assignment. I'm so not motivated to write lately.
07/06/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
nope, this is why I rent an apt
Ah. Well, it probably set your landlord back that much, then.
07/06/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
dryers fixed!
Yay!
07/06/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaccinium
Ah. Well, it probably set your landlord back that much, then.
the complex keeps the parts on hand for things like this, the new motors arrived just today
07/06/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaccinium
I'm doing OK. Just finished up working on the deck and doing some painting.

Oh, and getting ready for the special Eden Photographers meeting that is up next after this meeting. ... More
I'll definitely be there for that too
07/06/2011
Spoken Pandora Spoken Pandora
Hello everyone
07/06/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I'll definitely be there for that too
me three
07/06/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
So, let's talk a little bit about the Joplin fundraiser that ended a few days ago. The final tally is in, and the update should be on the blog really soon.

I'm going to tease you for a few minutes before I announce what the final tally was.
07/06/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Spoken Pandora
Hello everyone
Hello!
07/06/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
Quote:
Originally posted by Spoken Pandora
Hello everyone
Howdy, and welcome!
07/06/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Spoken Pandora
Hello everyone
Hey! Welcome to the meeting!
07/06/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
So, let's talk a little bit about the Joplin fundraiser that ended a few days ago. The final tally is in, and the update should be on the blog really soon.

I'm going to tease you for a few minutes before I announce what the final ... More
meany!
07/06/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
So, let's talk a little bit about the Joplin fundraiser that ended a few days ago. The final tally is in, and the update should be on the blog really soon.

I'm going to tease you for a few minutes before I announce what the final ... More
Ooooh. How you gonna tease us, Sam?
07/06/2011
Total posts: 128
Unique posters: 9