Share your photos

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

Share your photos

Jul!a Jul!a
Walking around in the woods behind my grandparent's house.



03/04/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Walking around in the woods behind my grandparent's house.



The last pic could be my back yard. Grandparents use it for a dump, there is stuff back there that is older than me. lol
03/04/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
I like the shallow depth of field in the first picture a lot. It definitely makes the wood stand out.

03/04/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
The last pic could be my back yard. Grandparents use it for a dump, there is stuff back there that is older than me. lol
I'm not sure what used to be back there, but there were a few very rusty pieces of metal. Some looked like they used to be car parts once upon a time.
03/04/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaccinium
I like the shallow depth of field in the first picture a lot. It definitely makes the wood stand out.

Thanks

I won't lie, I wasn't using any kind of technique when I took it, I just moved around the angle til I got a shot that made me go "I would totally hang that on my wall!"
03/04/2011
Darling Jen Darling Jen
I went picture hunting for a few of the only artistic photos I've taken and I couldn't find them. I'm not as talented a photographer as yall seem to be but as soon as I have new ones, I'll share!
03/04/2011
Stephanie Marie Stephanie Marie
Wow yall are good!!
Lol I am not good at all but I got many pictures of the mountains in this area among other stuff I will post anyways. Some I took, some family took.

Out Front

Snoww
03/04/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Yup, your right, I am a Upper. I grew up in Colorado though, nothing up here comes close to what I could find back there.

I have a few nice waterfall pic's, but they are on film. I have not taken any film pictures for about 10 years. I ...
[shameless plugging] Well, just continue reading the articles I post at The Eden Photographers Blog, and that should help you [/shameless plugging]

03/04/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
Quote:
Originally posted by Stephanie Marie
Wow yall are good!!
Lol I am not good at all but I got many pictures of the mountains in this area among other stuff I will post anyways. Some I took, some family took.



...
I like 'em. They certainly make me remember the dreary winter days of SE Ohio. I'm not sure that's where in Ohio you are, but it sure reminds me of it.
03/04/2011
Stephanie Marie Stephanie Marie
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaccinium
I like 'em. They certainly make me remember the dreary winter days of SE Ohio. I'm not sure that's where in Ohio you are, but it sure reminds me of it.
Oh yepp I am in SE Ohio. Guernsey and Muskingham Counties. But I have a bunch of pictures from the trip here so PA,WV,and OH.
03/04/2011
Stephanie Marie Stephanie Marie
I have a thing for clouds.



Reminded me of a finger.

Finger Cloud


cloudy


Fluffy clouds


clouds001


cloudsss
03/04/2011
Stephanie Marie Stephanie Marie
More pictures of the pond. Summer-Winter

pond1.

pond2.

pond3.

The pond half frozen.
half frozen.

pond frozen.

Ice pond!
frozen pond.
03/04/2011
Stephanie Marie Stephanie Marie
gtdfgdf.

A Random Barn
barn.

Look a duckie!
duckie.


dgdf.

Ohio River
Ohio River.


the road.


dfgdfh.


grdgd.



Mountain.


sgdgd.
03/04/2011
Stephanie Marie Stephanie Marie
A truck.

pretty blue.

sdgdfg.

LOL
motorcycle.

Efdgfd.

MooCows
moo.
03/04/2011
Stephanie Marie Stephanie Marie
Lol Ok im done. I have been a bit bored, so I posted a bunch of pictures.

The pictures are spread out from our trip back here from where we used to live in DE. So PA,WV, and OH pictures they all are.
03/04/2011
Alys Alys
This one's of the lighthouse at the very western-most point of the isle of Capri


This one's of some chocolate and peanut flavored gelato. I'd been in Italy for five weeks at this point, and as much as I love Nutella, I was missing peanut butter.


And this one's of the owner of the gelateria, Fabrizio, and his wife. They were really nice and helped me on my Italian pronunciation. When I got back to the states I emailed them this picture as a thank-you.
03/04/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
Crap, now I'm hungry for waffles

Great photos, Alys.
03/04/2011
Tuesday Tuesday
Here's one of our three cats.


I'm loving this thread.
03/05/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
Quote:
Originally posted by Tuesday
Here's one of our three cats.


I'm loving this thread.
Those are some great whiskers.
03/05/2011
Tuesday Tuesday
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaccinium
Those are some great whiskers.
Yes. They almost look like fireworks coming out of his head.
03/05/2011
Shellz31 Shellz31
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaccinium
Pin Creek Falls in Gifford Pinchot National Forest in Washington

Wow - would so love to be there right now!
03/05/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
Quote:
Originally posted by Shellz31
Wow - would so love to be there right now!
You'd be knee-deep in snow if you were.
03/05/2011
Darling Jen Darling Jen
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaccinium
Those are some great whiskers.
That is one beautiful cat with gorgeous scenery! Just a prefect camera moment.
03/05/2011
Bunnycups Bunnycups
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaccinium
Those are some great whiskers.
What a beautiful cat. I have a gray tuxedo cat too!
03/06/2011
Alys Alys
We just got about three feet of snow in twenty-four hours... this is early on in the day, going out to shovel

03/07/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
Quote:
Originally posted by Alys
We just got about three feet of snow in twenty-four hours... this is early on in the day, going out to shovel

Great photo, Alys. The tires are an especially great - if ironic - touch.
03/07/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Alys
We just got about three feet of snow in twenty-four hours... this is early on in the day, going out to shovel

I love the impression of the door in the snow!
03/10/2011
Chilipepper Chilipepper
This is the cat my ex-husband got in the divorce. Aphra Behn, a Maine Coon moggy, perched on the propane stove up in Montana. She was almost a year old in this picture. I know we're supposed to frame properly to not have things 'growing' out of someone's head, but she wasn't going to pose like this for long.

Aphra
03/10/2011
Darling Jen Darling Jen
Quote:
Originally posted by Chilipepper
This is the cat my ex-husband got in the divorce. Aphra Behn, a Maine Coon moggy, perched on the propane stove up in Montana. She was almost a year old in this picture. I know we're supposed to frame properly to not have things 'growing' ...
I think the photo turned out amazing! I didn't really notice the framing with the pipe behind her until you said it. But she's gorgeous and so alert!
03/10/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
Lime-green grasshopper

03/12/2011
Total posts: 390
Unique posters: 61