#Workshop - April 27th @ 7pm - Review Program

El-Jaro El-Jaro
Howdy all!



The next Review program workshop is on the 27th.

This has been moved from the 20th and to 7pm to allow more people to attend. It seemed that 6pm was a just a little too early for busy people. Also, if we run over, we run over. There isn't anything scheduled afterward either.

If you have any questions or would like something discussed during that meeting, post it here or send me an on-site message and I'll put it on the agenda.
03/31/2011
  • Save 60% on Spooktacular Kits  - 3 item set
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Wicked Treats - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden leather blindfold
    • Eden's glass ben wa balls
    • Flaming amour silicone pearl bunny
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Ghost Bride - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Leather strap rider
    • Casper
    • Simple Clamps
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden Beaded Clamps
    • Heart Silicone Beads
    • Onyx
    Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Updated
03/31/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
you can also send me an on-site message or email almon (at) edenfantasys (dot) com
04/11/2011
Kake aka PoeticErotica Kake aka PoeticErotica
Looking forward to it!
04/24/2011
Kake aka PoeticErotica Kake aka PoeticErotica
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
Howdy all!The next Review program workshop is on the 27th. This has been moved from the 20th and to 7pm to allow more people to attend. It seemed that 6pm was a just a little too early for busy people. Also, if we run over, we run over. There ... More
How do you delete a review you've grabbed for your assignment cart & picked the style of review for but haven't written a word of the review yet if you decide you're not interested in wiriting that particular review at the moment? Also, can you request push reviews from your mentor?
04/24/2011
Kake aka PoeticErotica Kake aka PoeticErotica
Quote:
Originally posted by Kake aka PoeticErotica
How do you delete a review you've grabbed for your assignment cart & picked the style of review for but haven't written a word of the review yet if you decide you're not interested in wiriting that particular review at the moment? ... More
I forgot a question - whoops! Also wondering how reviewer rank is calculated?
04/24/2011
Dusk Dusk
Love it, but, again, 7 pm Eastern is super early for us Pacific folks. I'll still be in class!
04/24/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Kake aka PoeticErotica
How do you delete a review you've grabbed for your assignment cart & picked the style of review for but haven't written a word of the review yet if you decide you're not interested in wiriting that particular review at the moment? ... More
Unfortunately once you've selected a review format and saved any portion of it, you can not delete or change it. You are stuck with using that template.

And yes, you request push review assignments through your mentor. Basically, together you decide a few potential items based on the Pricing Guidelines. Your mentor will then forward that list to EF and if one item is acceptable, it will be "pushed" directly to you as an assignment. You will automatically receive an email notification if this happens.
04/24/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Kake aka PoeticErotica
I forgot a question - whoops! Also wondering how reviewer rank is calculated?
Here is how review rank is calculated: link
04/24/2011
MissMandy MissMandy
Will this just be a listen in kind of thing, or . . . ?
04/25/2011
MissMandy MissMandy
Quote:
Originally posted by Kake aka PoeticErotica
I forgot a question - whoops! Also wondering how reviewer rank is calculated?
link
04/25/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by MissMandy
Will this just be a listen in kind of thing, or . . . ?
Not entirely, JR will be talking, but everybody should feel free to jump in and ask questions at any point.
04/26/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Not entirely, JR will be talking, but everybody should feel free to jump in and ask questions at any point.
I'll be posting too!

I got ok'd to give out 2 $10 gift cards too.
04/26/2011
Kake aka PoeticErotica Kake aka PoeticErotica
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
I'll be posting too!



I got ok'd to give out 2 $10 gift cards too.
How will you determine who receives the giftcards or will they be given out randomly?
04/26/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Kake aka PoeticErotica
How will you determine who receives the giftcards or will they be given out randomly?
Most of the time they are random.


I'll be here.
04/26/2011
Redboxbaby Redboxbaby
I plan to be here. That is 4PM my time, it tends to be crazy here around then, but I will do my best...and most likely will be late, AGAIN. Sorry in advance.

Looking forward to it though.
04/26/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Will try my best to make it!
04/26/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
I wanted to have it later than 6p because of the time differences.

They'll be given out randomly, just have to figure out how random.
04/26/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
I can't wait!
04/26/2011
MissMandy MissMandy
Skype, or . . . ?
04/26/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by MissMandy
Skype, or . . . ?
Nope, right here on this thread.
04/26/2011
MissMandy MissMandy
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Nope, right here on this thread.
Cool. Thank you. I'll try to be here as much as I can. That'll be a bit of a hectic time for me, but I do want to be here.
04/26/2011
MissMandy MissMandy
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Not entirely, JR will be talking, but everybody should feel free to jump in and ask questions at any point.
Thank you.
04/26/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Were there any topics in particular anyone would like to talk on? Anything anyone is unsure about?
04/26/2011
Fullbeauty Fullbeauty
I'm really hoping I'll be able to make it to this workshop, it sounds very informative and I'm looking forward to it!
04/27/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
I received a request this morning to cover video reviews. So, we'll go over that tonight.

Make sure you look over the video review guidelines, this thread, or this newer thread.

See you tonight!
04/27/2011
DeliciousSurprise DeliciousSurprise
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
Were there any topics in particular anyone would like to talk on? Anything anyone is unsure about?
I'm unsure why nobody has offered me a cookie yet.


Anyway, I'll be in class for this workshop but I'll be back later to read.
And to look for my cookie.
04/27/2011
Brandi Rouxxx Brandi Rouxxx
I'm gonna try to make it for a little while at least!
04/27/2011
Iggins09 Iggins09
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
Howdy all!The next Review program workshop is on the 27th. This has been moved from the 20th and to 7pm to allow more people to attend. It seemed that 6pm was a just a little too early for busy people. Also, if we run over, we run over. There ... More
I'm new to this website and am interested in attending tonight's Review Program Workshop. How do I tune in?
04/27/2011
DeliciousSurprise DeliciousSurprise
Quote:
Originally posted by Iggins09
I'm new to this website and am interested in attending tonight's Review Program Workshop. How do I tune in?
Just show up here in this thread around 6:00 and try to keep up!
04/27/2011
Total posts: 577
Unique posters: 29