Giftcard Codes Not Transferable?

MamaDivine MamaDivine
I just read a post somewhere that stated that we cannot use a gift card code that was generated from our points to use on other accounts.

Example: Both my husband and I have accounts. We both earn points. We cash out for a gift card. We cannot use both gift cards on my account or his account alone to place a combining order.

Is this true?? If so, how on earth do we gift points/gift cards when we "purchase/trade" for items on Classifieds OR if we do giveaways on our blogs for gift cards to the winners? Will they not be able to be used now that they have changed this procedure? Eeek!
01/31/2012
  • Weekly Special; Buy 1 Vibe, get 1 FREE
  • Save 15% on Luxury Brands
  • Annual Clearance - Save 30%
  • Buy Cascade vibe and save 50% on lubricants!
  • Save 20% on self-lubricating Cascade vibe and sleeve kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Ansley Ansley
It is true. There are two types of gift cards, those generated by the point system and those given out as payment and rewards for winning contests or as trivia prizes. The ones generated by the point system are not transferable across accounts, but the ones generated as prizes/payment are.

If you would like more information the matter you can send a message to JR (almon@edenfantasys.co m) and he'll let you know what the deal is.
01/31/2012
Chilipepper Chilipepper
It was due to a person (or persons) with several dozen accounts who made an order of $5,000 ... paid ALL in points ... and sent to a single address in South America. That's a case of serious abuse, and the system was set up to prevent such abuse.

As Stormy said, you can email JR and ask what you and your husband can do for your situation.
01/31/2012
BobbiJay BobbiJay
Quote:
Originally posted by Chilipepper
It was due to a person (or persons) with several dozen accounts who made an order of $5,000 ... paid ALL in points ... and sent to a single address in South America. That's a case of serious abuse, and the system was set up to prevent such ... More
Leave it to one person to ruin things for the rest of us.
01/31/2012
Kissy Kissy
Quote:
Originally posted by Chilipepper
It was due to a person (or persons) with several dozen accounts who made an order of $5,000 ... paid ALL in points ... and sent to a single address in South America. That's a case of serious abuse, and the system was set up to prevent such ... More
Holy crap! Thats nuts!
01/31/2012
Eliza Eliza
Quote:
Originally posted by Chilipepper
It was due to a person (or persons) with several dozen accounts who made an order of $5,000 ... paid ALL in points ... and sent to a single address in South America. That's a case of serious abuse, and the system was set up to prevent such ... More
That's crazy!
01/31/2012
MamaDivine MamaDivine
Good Lord!!! Ok, I have a LOT of stuff on my wish lists..but seriously...5k~!? What on earth would you do with 5 GRAND worth of toys and accessories? Yikes!

*Sigh*, Ok well its good to know this before hand. Thanks for the info everyone!
02/08/2012
sweetiejo sweetiejo
wow 5 grand in toys is quite a bit much in my opinion, that sucks that person ruined it for everyone but it does make sense why the have the preventative measure, but I think you could surprise each other with special toys with your points.
02/08/2012
- Kira - - Kira -
Quote:
Originally posted by MamaDivine
Good Lord!!! Ok, I have a LOT of stuff on my wish lists..but seriously...5k~!? What on earth would you do with 5 GRAND worth of toys and accessories? Yikes!

*Sigh*, Ok well its good to know this before hand. Thanks for the info everyone!
I have way over 5k of stuff on my wish list!!
02/08/2012
PassionateLover2 PassionateLover2
Quote:
Originally posted by MamaDivine
I just read a post somewhere that stated that we cannot use a gift card code that was generated from our points to use on other accounts.

Example: Both my husband and I have accounts. We both earn points. We cash out for a gift card. We ... More
Thanks for this information. I am making a post here so I will be able to follow how EF will respond.
02/08/2012
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by MamaDivine
Good Lord!!! Ok, I have a LOT of stuff on my wish lists..but seriously...5k~!? What on earth would you do with 5 GRAND worth of toys and accessories? Yikes!

*Sigh*, Ok well its good to know this before hand. Thanks for the info everyone!
It was probably someone opening a store and getting their stock for free from Eden, harming all of us in the process.
02/08/2012
godweensatan godweensatan
south americans must be really horny.... 5,000 dollars worth of sex toys? i cant even find 500 worth at any given time i want! wtf...
02/10/2012
Kissy Kissy
Quote:
Originally posted by godweensatan
south americans must be really horny.... 5,000 dollars worth of sex toys? i cant even find 500 worth at any given time i want! wtf...
LOL...
02/13/2012
MamaDivine MamaDivine
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
I have way over 5k of stuff on my wish list!!
lmao my list is growing by the week. So I can definitely see now, where they get those numbers LMAO!
02/20/2012
Woman China Woman China
L'grande sigho... I am so happy I don't have a credit card. Or else I'd have made an order or two for around that much!!! LOL!!!
02/20/2012
Crystal1 Crystal1
For the blog giveaways part of your question, I usually just ask Jenn for my GC for the post to be divided between the amount I want to give away and the amount I'm keeping, and she sends two separate codes.
02/21/2012
Total posts: 16
Unique posters: 13