Has anyone ever been caught getting pegged, if so by who and what did you do?

  • Christmas shipping schedule

Has anyone ever been caught getting pegged, if so by who and what did you do?

Husband and Wife Husband and Wife
Last week while my wife and I were going at it, our neighbor spotted us pegging. She just stood there while we finished. After we were done she came over and lots of question and a huge wet spot.. It was so hot to finally let our secret out!!
09/18/2013
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Save 25% on LELO and PicoBong
  • Holiday Clearance – Save 80%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Diablotin Diablotin
Never been spotted or watched by someone.

Wonder if she will come back to you for more informations or to share her first time. ;-)
09/18/2013
Husband and Wife Husband and Wife
Quote:
Originally posted by Diablotin
Never been spotted or watched by someone.

Wonder if she will come back to you for more informations or to share her first time. ;-)
We shall see, if she does that will be a story..
09/18/2013
Bubba29 Bubba29
Quote:
Originally posted by Husband and Wife
Last week while my wife and I were going at it, our neighbor spotted us pegging. She just stood there while we finished. After we were done she came over and lots of question and a huge wet spot.. It was so hot to finally let our secret out!!
where were you doing this and how open are you with your neighbor? seems odd she would stand and watch then approach you after.
09/18/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Bubba29
where were you doing this and how open are you with your neighbor? seems odd she would stand and watch then approach you after.
My thoughts exactly.
09/18/2013
Husband and Wife Husband and Wife
My wife had me bent over the bed which is by our French doors that leads to our deck. I'm not sure why he waited. She had all kinds of question saying she had never seen this done before, were we gay or bi. Those types of things. We told we were happily married and enjoy the role switch.
09/18/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Husband and Wife
My wife had me bent over the bed which is by our French doors that leads to our deck. I'm not sure why he waited. She had all kinds of question saying she had never seen this done before, were we gay or bi. Those types of things. We told we were ...
Interesting...I can honestly say that I'd be incredibly freaked out by it and though I'd answer her questions, I'd be investing in some curtains. (Unless, of course, being seen is your thing.)
09/18/2013
Bubba29 Bubba29
Quote:
Originally posted by Husband and Wife
My wife had me bent over the bed which is by our French doors that leads to our deck. I'm not sure why he waited. She had all kinds of question saying she had never seen this done before, were we gay or bi. Those types of things. We told we were ...
have you watched your neighbor having sex before then approached them? your explanation of the scenario certainly doesn't make it sound any less strange.
09/18/2013
Husband and Wife Husband and Wife
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Interesting...I can honestly say that I'd be incredibly freaked out by it and though I'd answer her questions, I'd be investing in some curtains. (Unless, of course, being seen is your thing.)
No being seen isn't something we are really into. It was one of the moments I guess happens. We now make sure the blinds are drawn before anything happens. I'm not sure who was more shocked us or her..
09/18/2013
Husband and Wife Husband and Wife
Quote:
Originally posted by Bubba29
have you watched your neighbor having sex before then approached them? your explanation of the scenario certainly doesn't make it sound any less strange.
No we haven't seen them before. Not really our cup of tea to watch others.
09/18/2013
Oriental husband and wife Oriental husband and wife
I would wager that all of you were really turned on. I bet the two of you were super excited.

Were the two of you ?
09/18/2013
SecretKinksters SecretKinksters
Never been caught, that we know of. Crazy story.
09/18/2013
Husband and Wife Husband and Wife
Quote:
Originally posted by Oriental husband and wife
I would wager that all of you were really turned on. I bet the two of you were super excited.

Were the two of you ?
Yes we were
09/18/2013
Bubba29 Bubba29
i change my original answer. our neighbors frequently watch us have sex. they always come up to ask us questions afterwards. so your scenario is pretty common place and yes, it can be very hot.
09/19/2013
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by Husband and Wife
Last week while my wife and I were going at it, our neighbor spotted us pegging. She just stood there while we finished. After we were done she came over and lots of question and a huge wet spot.. It was so hot to finally let our secret out!!
Um...were you like out on the driveway or front porch or something???
09/21/2013
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by Husband and Wife
My wife had me bent over the bed which is by our French doors that leads to our deck. I'm not sure why he waited. She had all kinds of question saying she had never seen this done before, were we gay or bi. Those types of things. We told we were ...
OH...well, you know, if the neighbor is that interested and has that much of a voyeur tendency, you guys need to ask her to join you! At the very least, since you don't mind her being there, and since she is inclined to stand and watch, then come over and discuss it, you should have her hold the camera while you do a great home movie!!!
09/21/2013
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by Bubba29
i change my original answer. our neighbors frequently watch us have sex. they always come up to ask us questions afterwards. so your scenario is pretty common place and yes, it can be very hot.
1. The only reason they can see what is going on, is that you let it happen. (French doors, no drapes, etc). That is called exhibitionism.

2. The cat they are so "open", and come ask questions? That is now bordering on "group sex", which you, or they, might enjoy.

3. Since it happens pretty commonly and since you find it "hot", then maybe you should explore it further.

After all, how much more fun can that neighborhood get?
09/21/2013
sexcandy12 sexcandy12
my wife and i have never been caught in the act, but our toy was found by her MOTHER!!!! she never said anything tho
10/06/2013
HappyInNJ HappyInNJ
Quote:
Originally posted by Husband and Wife
My wife had me bent over the bed which is by our French doors that leads to our deck. I'm not sure why he waited. She had all kinds of question saying she had never seen this done before, were we gay or bi. Those types of things. We told we were ...
I have not been caught at least not that I know of. I think some of my neighbors have seen me playing with myself, but can't be sure.

First off I think it is great that you and your wife have fun like that. My question is how did you two get into playing like that?
10/24/2013
Total posts: 19
Unique posters: 9