Dear Rossie....

Woman China Woman China
Dear Rossie....

Last night I had a dream.

And in this dream I dreamt about an alien species that came to Earth and infected everyone with a disease. This disease made whoever was infected turn into an almost this stringy jelly mess. Especially when they came into contact with water. Think egg drop soup.

So anyways, I was running around this giant hotel with a jelly human in a box trying to find a place to hide it while I escaped.

So I tossed this human jelly creature into the closet and ran away to where the rest of the humans were hiding out.

As I was running past the swimming pool I saw Jack Black and John Cage (the fellows from Tenacious D) still in somewhat human form jump into the pool and turn into jelly creatures.

I got away and made it safely to where the rest of the humans were.

Then I woke up because I had to pee.

Dearest Rossie. What does this mean?

Sincerely
Queen of the Universe
09/16/2013
  • Save 60% on Spooktacular Kits  - 3 item set
  • Wicked Treats - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden leather blindfold
    • Flaming amour silicone pearl bunny
    • Eden's glass ben wa balls
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Ghost Bride - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Casper
    • Leather strap rider
    • Simple Clamps
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden Beaded Clamps
    • Heart Silicone Beads
    • Onyx
    Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Rossie Rossie
I guess you've came across too many awful things today. Don't worry, not everyone's so easily affected, only those two somewhat human forms turned so quickly because they absolutely loved being jelly creatures, and they probably wanted to become alien species themselves. Did you know that in your dream -- I'm immune to that infectious disease like the rest of the humans!
09/16/2013
Woman China Woman China
No way!!!!

I wonder about the aliens in the closet part. Or would that be humans in the closet?

I don't know.

Immune you say? Let me cough on you.
09/17/2013
Rossie Rossie
I don't know either.

Go ahead and cough all you want, I'm still immune!
09/17/2013
edeneve edeneve
hmmmmm - maybe it means you don't want any jelly toys? I'm not Rossie, of course, but I had to read this & that thought just popped up in my head.
09/17/2013
Ansley Ansley
My dear, you have been in China for far, far too long. Sounds like a hentai gone wrong. LOL
09/17/2013
Woman China Woman China
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
My dear, you have been in China for far, far too long. Sounds like a hentai gone wrong. LOL
Hentai is Japanese.
09/17/2013
Woman China Woman China
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
I don't know either.

Go ahead and cough all you want, I'm still immune!
Don't make me reach through the screen young lady!!!

I wonder what egg drop soup jelly people were doing in that pool. Woke up this morning. No funny dreams.
09/17/2013
Woman China Woman China
Quote:
Originally posted by edeneve
hmmmmm - maybe it means you don't want any jelly toys? I'm not Rossie, of course, but I had to read this & that thought just popped up in my head.
LOL!!! You know? That is actually a good explanation of the dream!!! I don't use or like jelly toys so it's all good!
09/17/2013
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by Woman China
Don't make me reach through the screen young lady!!!

I wonder what egg drop soup jelly people were doing in that pool. Woke up this morning. No funny dreams.
Good, stop cooking egg drop soup and make some little lamb veggie pots instead...no more jelly people dreams!
09/17/2013
Woman China Woman China
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
Good, stop cooking egg drop soup and make some little lamb veggie pots instead...no more jelly people dreams!
Golly you are clever!!!!
09/18/2013
dv8 dv8
I thought the other half of Tenacious D was Kyle Gass.
09/19/2013
Woman China Woman China
Quote:
Originally posted by dv8
I thought the other half of Tenacious D was Kyle Gass.
LOL!!!! You're right!! In Pick of Destiny isn't Jack Black playing the character John Cage or something like that???

Serves me right. No posting before coffeee.
09/19/2013
dv8 dv8
Quote:
Originally posted by Woman China
LOL!!!! You're right!! In Pick of Destiny isn't Jack Black playing the character John Cage or something like that???

Serves me right. No posting before coffeee.
Kyle Gass played KG.
The only John Cage I'm familiar with is the composer.
09/20/2013
Total posts: 14
Unique posters: 5