Do you do the grocery shopping for your house?

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

Do you do the grocery shopping for your house?

Terri69 Terri69
Everyone says they hate grocery shopping but I love grocery shopping. Do you do the grocery shopping for your house?
01/30/2013
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Kiss Kiss
50/50, I'd say. We TRY to go together, if possible.
The only thing I HATE is putting everything away! :O
01/30/2013
Iamconfused1 Iamconfused1
I do the shopping for my house 90% of the time. The other 10% I force my boyfriend to go with me after I pick him up from work so he can pick out his stuff for work. I also put all of the groceries away once we get them home.
01/30/2013
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Yes I do the grocery shopping and I can't stand it. I have to take a bus to the store then take a cab back. I don't have a car. It is a hassle and especially doing it alone.
01/30/2013
Chelynn67 Chelynn67
Quote:
Originally posted by Terri69
Everyone says they hate grocery shopping but I love grocery shopping. Do you do the grocery shopping for your house?
I hate it but am there
01/30/2013
gsfanatic gsfanatic
I do it, it's easier since I'm also the main cook for the house
01/30/2013
CaseyDeuce CaseyDeuce
Single mom here, therefore I have no choice but to do the shopping. I DESPISE IT!! I've found some ways to make it easier, but its still a pain in the rear!
01/30/2013
married with children married with children
I do most of it in our house. I hate shopping in general.
01/30/2013
sillylilkitten sillylilkitten
I live alone, so... yeah, haha. But that's okay, I enjoy it. When I'm with my bf, he drives and pays, but for the most part I pick everything out.
01/30/2013
hjtee hjtee
I usually do most of the shopping. My husband is a manager of our store, so he only gets things when we run out and he picks it up on his way home.
01/31/2013
Lildrummrgurl7 Lildrummrgurl7
My partner and I shop together. I enjoy grocery shopping
01/31/2013
padmeamidala padmeamidala
Quote:
Originally posted by Terri69
Everyone says they hate grocery shopping but I love grocery shopping. Do you do the grocery shopping for your house?
Yes. I do the majority of grocery shopping for our house. Sometimes my Master will come with me for it though.
01/31/2013
js250 js250
I do about 98% of the grocery shopping. I do not like to do it but if I want items to make full meals and not spend massive amounts of money on random foods--then I must go myself. Even with a list, there is so much left off and substituted it is a serious joke!!!
01/31/2013
Rossie Rossie
I do all the grocery shopping in my house, because I'm the one who reads the ads and clips the coupons.
01/31/2013
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
I live by myself, so I do all the shopping. But I like it & even like putting it all away. That is, I like it as long as I'm feeling well & if I can shop @ the 24hr store when nobody is there! If there are more than just a few people there, I HATE it!

I prefer to buy lots at once and then not go for weeks on end! Eventually, I hope to have enough food storage that I can shop only when I feel like it instead of because I'm out of whatever. The problem with that is they keep changing the sales & coupons, so you have to come in regularly to get the deals.
01/31/2013
rosythorn rosythorn
I hate grocery shopping. But my bf and I normally ship seperate for our individual houses
01/31/2013
Tibby Tibby
Quote:
Originally posted by Terri69
Everyone says they hate grocery shopping but I love grocery shopping. Do you do the grocery shopping for your house?
I really enjoy grocery shopping. I do all the shopping.
01/31/2013
spiced spiced
I do about 2/3 in our house. I work from home most of the time and we live just a few blocks from a grocery store; I often go on my lunch hour. She buys most of the fresh fruits and veggies at specialty markets close to her work. I like to shop, but I have to have a list. I can get in and out in just a few minutes as long as my "mission" is clear...
02/03/2013
Total posts: 18
Unique posters: 18