Have you ever heard of the following....?

  • Get A Free Rabbit Vibe
    with Orders $50+

Have you ever heard of the following....?

Ansley Ansley
Simple poll. I'll explain once I get the results. Check the boxes of the ones you recognize.
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
Occult Elite
1
MK Ultra
1
Beta Slaves
Alpha Slaves
Delta Slaves
Kitten alters
Mind files
1
Total votes: 3 (2 voters)
Poll is closed
11/04/2013
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • End of Season Clearance! Save 80% on select items
  • Everyday Savings! Save 50% on select items
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Not into BDSM - no idea what these terms refer to.
11/04/2013
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
Not into BDSM - no idea what these terms refer to.
I have know idea either and didn't think it counted to look it up online, so I resisted!

wait a minute, is this all Illuminati stuff?
11/04/2013
dv8 dv8
Fnord.
11/05/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Wahine
I have know idea either and didn't think it counted to look it up online, so I resisted!

wait a minute, is this all Illuminati stuff?
Perhaps...but if you can continue to resist independently researching that would be fantastic!!!
11/05/2013
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Clueless. Is Celebrities and Porn Stars heading, a clue ?
11/05/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Clueless. Is Celebrities and Porn Stars heading, a clue ?
Mmhmmm...
11/05/2013
Ansley Ansley
Why I was curious...
11/06/2013
Slutty Girl Problems Slutty Girl Problems
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Simple poll. I'll explain once I get the results. Check the boxes of the ones you recognize.
Interesting poll..... looking forward to seeing what all this madness is about! ;p
11/06/2013
edeneve edeneve
before reading your curiosity link, Stormy, I think these may be some type of bondage practiced somewhere in the world.
11/06/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by edeneve
before reading your curiosity link, Stormy, I think these may be some type of bondage practiced somewhere in the world.
You're on the right track! Only there's no consent involved.
11/06/2013
Evoluchun Evoluchun
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Simple poll. I'll explain once I get the results. Check the boxes of the ones you recognize.
i know what occults are
Jul 19, 5:02 pm
Total posts: 12
Unique posters: 8