Hello everyone, and welcome to the Weekly Review Roundup #138!
On the Calendar for the next week:
All month long: Reviewers Spotlight – Valentinka and DeliciousSurprise
All month long: Community Planning Thread
Tuesday, March 27th - Contributor of the Month Will Announcement
- Don't forget to check out the Weekly Buzz thread to see what's new on our virtual shelves!
- If you haven't already seen it, make sure you check out our brand new Community Chronicle!
- March is all about SexyYOU! To learn more about it, and to tell us what makes YOU feel sexy, make sure you visit this thread!
- What's that? We have an awesome coupon for you?! Make sure that you look into it! We're playing a fun game, and the end result is savings for you!
- Remember that calendar we were talking about a while back? Well it's here and you can have it for FREE!
- There were 517 reviews submitted last week, so there was a little bit of a drop. I'm just going to assume you all were playing in the dirt or Spring Break-ing with friends.
Over on EdenCafe this week is a fantastic giveaway for Trojan Midnight Collection toys. First Prize is a Trojan Midnight Multi-position 5.3 vibrator, Second Prize is a TMC Interchange 5.3 clitoral vibrator and Third Prize is a TMC Compact 3.3 clitoral vibrator.
For more information on the Trojan Midnight Collection, check out this spotlight!
Ikkyika won the Name That Toy Contest, the correct answer is the Icicles No. 2. Congratulations! Please send an email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org m or a private message on site with a working email address to claim your gift card!
The image for this week is:
Kayla selected this week's reviews for your enjoyment!
And now onto this week's selections!
Whoa Look At My Boobs! Airen Wolf gives great pictures of the Sheer Babydoll and explains how it will flatter a woman's body. Going over all of the features of the babydoll, she explains who it will fit the best.
All Tied Up mpfm wrote up a review about the Silky Sash Restraints. In it, mpfm talks about how they are a good bondage restraints and are great for beginners but does mention that they aren't silk.
Mr. Right in the Bedroom. Mr. Okay for Full Time Packing. Silverdrop reviews the Mr. Right Packing Strap and, based upon her experience, gives it 5 stars for bedroom use. She doesn't recommend it for full-time packing use though.
Fatty Patty was Fun for a Time...One Time that Is rubberjack69 reviews the Fatty Patty Doll. His review walks through the different love passages, and he reviews this plus-sized sex doll with a sense of humor.
Not Just for Men! Sam (aka Ju!ia) reviews the Red Knit Silk Pants meant for men, and she gives her opinion on them for women. While she says the pants are soft, she does mention that they snag easily too. She even gives pictures of what they look like on her body!