First time silicone user

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

First time silicone user

Danielle1220 Danielle1220
I have never used a silicone vibe and I'm dying to try one. What are your favorites? Can you guys recommend some really nice ones for me. I've looked but I'm really not sure.

Any input is appreciated. Thanks in advance!
10/15/2010
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Alicia Alicia
Quote:
Originally posted by Danielle1220
I have never used a silicone vibe and I'm dying to try one. What are your favorites? Can you guys recommend some really nice ones for me. I've looked but I'm really not sure.

Any input is appreciated. Thanks in advance!
A nice and inexpensive line is the Feelztoys ones. I love their silicone and they're relatively inexpensive..especiall y for such a nice silicone! I have Fonzie and I love it.

Also, if you're looking for something a little more expensive I definitely recommend Fun Factory silicone vibes, they're pretty awesome too.
10/15/2010
Danielle1220 Danielle1220
Quote:
Originally posted by Alicia
A nice and inexpensive line is the Feelztoys ones. I love their silicone and they're relatively inexpensive..especiall y for such a nice silicone! I have Fonzie and I love it.

Also, if you're looking for something a little more ...
I was liking the Fun Factory toys. I really like the bubbles vibrator thats rechargeable, just a little more than I want to spend right now.

Thanks Alicia, I'll check out the Feelztoys ones.
10/16/2010
Darling Jen Darling Jen
It really depends on if you want it to be a vibrator or non-vibrating. I loooove Fun Factory vibrators and some are pretty affordable. But then I adore Vixen and Tantus silicone dildos too (and some have holes for vibrating bullets). And I have a lot of Feelztoys vibrators on my wishlist but I can't personally vouch for them yet.

It's hard to go wrong with silicone though! Hope you love whatever you get!
10/16/2010
Danielle1220 Danielle1220
Quote:
Originally posted by Darling Jen
It really depends on if you want it to be a vibrator or non-vibrating. I loooove Fun Factory vibrators and some are pretty affordable. But then I adore Vixen and Tantus silicone dildos too (and some have holes for vibrating bullets). And I have a ...
Thank you soo much for your help!
10/16/2010
ScottA ScottA
Also where do you want the stimulation? A G-spot is different from a clit, which is different from a rabbit (do they have G-spot rabbits? That would be neat...). There are even adjustable vibes (the G-Ki), and vibes that attach to Magic Wands if you want high-powered stimulation.
10/16/2010
Darling Jen Darling Jen
Quote:
Originally posted by ScottA
Also where do you want the stimulation? A G-spot is different from a clit, which is different from a rabbit (do they have G-spot rabbits? That would be neat...). There are even adjustable vibes (the G-Ki), and vibes that attach to Magic Wands if you ...
There are G-spot rabbits! Unfortunately, I think most, if not all, of them are jelly type materials. The Smoking Pistol is one of them. I've not tried one before though so I can't vouch for how well it may or may not work.
10/16/2010
Danielle1220 Danielle1220
Quote:
Originally posted by Darling Jen
There are G-spot rabbits! Unfortunately, I think most, if not all, of them are jelly type materials. The Smoking Pistol is one of them. I've not tried one before though so I can't vouch for how well it may or may not work. ...
I hate jelly! Too tacky feeling for me.
10/17/2010
Darling Jen Darling Jen
Quote:
Originally posted by Danielle1220
I hate jelly! Too tacky feeling for me.
And hard to clean and smelly. I'm so not a fan either.
10/17/2010
Naughty Student Naughty Student
I would suggest some of the evolved ones. Personally though Liv rocks my world.
10/17/2010
Darling Jen Darling Jen
Quote:
Originally posted by Naughty Student
I would suggest some of the evolved ones. Personally though Liv rocks my world.
Oh that's another good line that I had forgotten about!
10/17/2010
ScottA ScottA
Quote:
Originally posted by Darling Jen
There are G-spot rabbits! Unfortunately, I think most, if not all, of them are jelly type materials. The Smoking Pistol is one of them. I've not tried one before though so I can't vouch for how well it may or may not work. ...
I don't think a jelly G-spot toy would be able to give the pressure needed for best G-spot stimulation.
10/18/2010
Kitty Vixen Kitty Vixen
Try the vibrating Leo, or the Smooth Operator! Enjoy!
10/19/2010
slynch slynch
Almost anything by Vixen
02/24/2011
Total posts: 14
Unique posters: 7