Just ordered first harness and strap on *nervous*

emma-electric emma-electric
I took the plunge and ordered a leather harness from here, it was on sale 50% off, so I said why not. Any advice for a newbie?
07/05/2014
  • FREE Couple's Love Kit with Orders $40+
  • Save 50% on New Arrivals
  • Lingerie Clearance: Save 25%
  • Super Savings! Save 50%
  • Save 40% on massager and attachment kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
andykh andykh
i say time to break it in lol
07/06/2014
Basalt Basalt
Quote:
Originally posted by emma-electric
I took the plunge and ordered a leather harness from here, it was on sale 50% off, so I said why not. Any advice for a newbie?
Sounds great!
07/06/2014
SexScienceAndFood SexScienceAndFood
advice would depend on if the receiver is male or female (or rather anal vs vaginal) Which dildo did you get/have to go with your new harness?
07/06/2014
charmedtomeetyou charmedtomeetyou
I agree...share some more details and we're happy to give pointers! Also, congrats on taking the plunge!
07/06/2014
dv8 dv8
Quote:
Originally posted by charmedtomeetyou
I agree...share some more details and we're happy to give pointers! Also, congrats on taking the plunge!
The package has to arrive first before she does any plunging.
07/07/2014
charmedtomeetyou charmedtomeetyou
Quote:
Originally posted by dv8
The package has to arrive first before she does any plunging.
true is true...
07/07/2014
analtickle analtickle
Just ordered one for my wife to use on our vacation. Am I nervous...
09/03/2014
SexScienceAndFood SexScienceAndFood
Quote:
Originally posted by analtickle
Just ordered one for my wife to use on our vacation. Am I nervous...
Don't be If you want to make your experience easier, wear a small-medium butt plug first to get your sphincter muscles used to being dilated. HF!
09/03/2014
RonLee RonLee
Any news to report?
Did your pegging session work out well?
11/24/2014
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Inquiring minds want to know!
11/24/2014
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 9