Looking for a strong bullet

LostinLife LostinLife
LostinLife
Related to: 
I am looking for another strong bullet. I love the edenfantasy bullet I have. What is your favorite bullet and why?
08/16/2012
  • Weekly Special; Buy 1 Vibe, get 1 FREE
  • Save 15% on Luxury Brands
  • Annual Clearance - Save 30%
  • Buy Cascade vibe and save 50% on lubricants!
  • Save 20% on self-lubricating Cascade vibe and sleeve kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Beck Beck
Quote:
Originally posted by LostinLife
I am looking for another strong bullet. I love the edenfantasy bullet I have. What is your favorite bullet and why?
Salsa because it's packed with powerful vibrations, waterproof, pin point stimulation, and rechargeable.
08/16/2012
Ningyo Ningyo
Quote:
Originally posted by Beck
Salsa because it's packed with powerful vibrations, waterproof, pin point stimulation, and rechargeable.
I second the Salsa!
08/17/2012
Sodom and Gomorrah Sodom and Gomorrah
I didn't know I liked bullets until I received the EF bullet. Now i'm currently looking for another bullet too.
08/17/2012
unfulfilled unfulfilled
Salsa or Tango.
08/17/2012
LostinLife LostinLife
Quote:
Originally posted by Beck
Salsa because it's packed with powerful vibrations, waterproof, pin point stimulation, and rechargeable.
going to have to look into this one i love rechargeable toys
08/17/2012
LostinLife LostinLife
Quote:
Originally posted by unfulfilled
Salsa or Tango.
thanks
08/17/2012
LostinLife LostinLife
Quote:
Originally posted by Sodom and Gomorrah
I didn't know I liked bullets until I received the EF bullet. Now i'm currently looking for another bullet too.
i didn't think i was going to like it but the ef bullet mad me fall in love..l.ol
08/17/2012
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 5