Hitachi vs. mini fairy

captainsgirl captainsgirl
Magic Wand Original review
Related to: 
would it be worth it to get the mini fairy instead. i have a wond almost identical to the hitachi also.
01/30/2013
  • Save 60% on Spooktacular Kits  - 3 item set
  • Wicked Treats - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden leather blindfold
    • Flaming amour silicone pearl bunny
    • Eden's glass ben wa balls
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Ghost Bride - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Casper
    • Leather strap rider
    • Simple Clamps
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden Beaded Clamps
    • Heart Silicone Beads
    • Onyx
    Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Vanille Vanille
Well, it depends on you. I bought the Fairy Mini because it came with a travel pouch to keep the cord from going every which where in my toy drawer. It also has a more extended range of vibrations without the need for an extra attachment like the Hitachi does.

The Fairy Mini's also a bit smaller and lighter than the Hitachi.

Some things to think about.
01/30/2013
captainsgirl captainsgirl
Quote:
Originally posted by Vanille
Well, it depends on you. I bought the Fairy Mini because it came with a travel pouch to keep the cord from going every which where in my toy drawer. It also has a more extended range of vibrations without the need for an extra attachment like the ... More
do you think the mini has enough voom? i just dont want a huge one to be honest.
01/30/2013
married with children married with children
we like the rechargeable fairy better then the magic wand.
01/30/2013
BlackxxxRose BlackxxxRose
I have both the Hitachi and the original Fairy wand. Honestly, I like the Fairy so much better than the Hitachi because of the dial control for the speeds.

The Hitachi only has two settings and I find both settings too painful to attempt to use it without panties or a Tenga Egg over it.

The Fairy goes from just kind of a tickle all the way up to holysmokesomgthere'saj ackhammeronmycrotch! Plus the head on the Fairy is smooth and not rough like the Hitachi so I haven't had any issues with friction burn or torn skin with the Fairy. O.o
01/31/2013
captainsgirl captainsgirl
Quote:
Originally posted by BlackxxxRose
I have both the Hitachi and the original Fairy wand. Honestly, I like the Fairy so much better than the Hitachi because of the dial control for the speeds.

The Hitachi only has two settings and I find both settings too painful to attempt to ... More
thank you
02/01/2013
Tibby Tibby
Quote:
Originally posted by captainsgirl
would it be worth it to get the mini fairy instead. i have a wond almost identical to the hitachi also.
fairy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
02/01/2013
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 5