Looking for a new Rabbit

Autumn Brent Autumn Brent
Hi there! I've only ever had one rabbit before and I want to know opinions of people so I can best choose a great one! I'm seriously considering Katsuni's revenge of the sea!
01/06/2011
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Try a luxury harness with a dildo and save 45% on a kit!
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
My wife still loves her old Decadent Indulgence link - there are several now - but the original is still my wife's favorite. My suggestion is stay with 4 AA batteries - to drive vibes and rotations we find the 3 battery models too weak.
01/06/2011
mikey mikey
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
My wife still loves her old Decadent Indulgence link - there are several now - but the original is still my wife's favorite. My suggestion is stay with 4 AA batteries - to drive vibes and rotations we find the 3 battery models too weak. ... More
i agree
01/06/2011
ToyGeek ToyGeek
Quote:
Originally posted by Autumn Brent
Hi there! I've only ever had one rabbit before and I want to know opinions of people so I can best choose a great one! I'm seriously considering Katsuni's revenge of the sea!
I've been tempted by that one even though I don't need a rabbit. Personally, my favorite rabbit vibe is the Vibratex Rosebud. I'd recommend reading lots of reviews, though, because the key to getting a good rabbit is finding one that fits your body right. If you still have your other rabbit, you can hold it up to the computer screen to compare the dimensions to other rabbits using the 'view actual size' feature -- then you'll know the new one fits.
01/06/2011
Autumn Brent Autumn Brent
Haha! I don't have one. I've only had one before and it was too big, the site also lied and said it was only 1.5 when in reality it was 1.75! I could barely fit it and when I did it didn't feel right. I ended up cleaning it and giving it to our occasional third. She LOVED it though!
01/07/2011
Autumn Brent Autumn Brent
By the way! Thanks for the input guys!!!!!!!!!!!!
01/07/2011
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by Autumn Brent
Haha! I don't have one. I've only had one before and it was too big, the site also lied and said it was only 1.5 when in reality it was 1.75! I could barely fit it and when I did it didn't feel right. I ended up cleaning it and giving ... More
The Decadent Indulgence is not over-sized - it's a little less than 1.5"
01/07/2011
NuMe NuMe
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
My wife still loves her old Decadent Indulgence link - there are several now - but the original is still my wife's favorite. My suggestion is stay with 4 AA batteries - to drive vibes and rotations we find the 3 battery models too weak. ... More
I agree with Gunsmoke! I also love the Platinum Jack Rabbit.
01/07/2011
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 5