ElectroheadThe Craze Cutie really is cute! It comes in three vibrant colors and has a light show to boot! There are 7 strong vibration patterns to choose from. As long as you can stand a good amount of power, the Craze Cutie can have you going crazy for more.
The Craze Cutie is made of two materials. The first is TPR. It such a great TPR that I honestly thought it was silicone at first! It had a very slight smell first thing out of the box, but now months later, it has faded to no smell at all. TPR is a 7 on Eden's Material Safety Scale. It is not completely non-porous so keep in mind that it cannot be sterilized and the smartest thing to do when sharing is to use a condom. This TPR isn't sticky but it does still have drag and picks up some lint. Always rinse it before use and consider using lubrication to cut down on irritation. It is firm, smooth, and still flexible. The material is opaque so the light can shine through it when it's on.
The second material is ABS plastic. This is rated higher on the safety scale, but it isn't the portion that gets inserted, so that's moot. It also has no smell or taste and is smooth.
It's best suited for clitoral pleasure, but it can be inserted shallowly. It is 5 1/2" in total length. About 3" or so of that is insertable, but I have a hard time inserting much more than 2 inches. Again, I prefer this for clitoral pleasure for a reason! The top bulb is 1 1/4" in diameter, 4" in circumference. The smallest diameter is right below the bulb. It's 1" there. Because of this and the larger size afterward, it is safe to pop in anally. Don't go past this point, though, there isn't a second stopping point. The toy quickly reaches a max diameter of 1 3/4". This is a pretty massive 5 1/2" in circumference. A toy of that size usually isn't hard to insert, it's the drastic change in size that happens so quickly that makes it feel larger and a bit more difficult to insert.
The one weird thing I found about this vibrator is that he TPR material doesn't go down to the silver band where you'd think it would. It stops before that and on two sides even waves up. The transition is fairly smooth, but it's still sort of awkward. Below the silver band is where the bottom unscrews so that two AAA batteries can insert easily. The bottom has two buttons to control the power.
This toy isn't the most obvious thing in the world, but it isn't the most discreet either. It's suitable for travel because it's compact and not oddly shaped or long.
Then you press the button that has 7X on it. Pressing it once starts the first function.level.
1. The first is a steady level of vibration. I consider the first level to be above average. I didn't expect that from a toy that takes two AAA batteries. The vibrations are concentrated in the bulb but travel down a bit. The noise level is high, though. I wouldn't even use this across my apartment if I were trying to not wake someone up.
2. The second level is the same intensity but a pulsing. The noise level is the same. The lights flash to the pulsing.
3. The third level is the same as the second but faster.
4. The fourth feels a little stronger. The pulses are longer and more intense. There is also greater pause between the pulses.
5. This level is sort of strange because it's the same as 1 but a little stronger. The vibrations travel further and it's even louder. I would have expected this to be the second one.
6. This one is a flutter and then a long pulse on the same level as the 5th.
7. This one is the fast pulse from before but on a higher intensity.
The vibrations are buzzy for all the levels, but it gets worse on the high levels. Those are a bit too much to use on my clit directly, but feel great internally.
Inserting this vaginally it a little weird since it is only done shallowly. But anally, I like to pop in the bulb head. Again, for safety, don't go further than this! The intense vibration feels great! The bulb can also be used to press into knots in your muscles or feet.
The light show can be both cool and annoying. It kind of gets old with use, or at least it did for me. Sometimes it's cool to have it on and others, not so much. The biggest issue with this toy is the noise, but thankfully it can be taken in the shower! I'd say Craze Cutie is worth a try. It's a unique toy for sure.