Wife Wants Anal, but we need some tips on how to Proceed

BlueFeather21 BlueFeather21
My wife would really like to start trying anal sex, but we are having a few issues.

We started off very slow, with light touching down there for her, then eventually rim jobs. Now she really enjoys to be lightly fingered down there. We use plenty of lube, but if I go more than inch or so inside her she says she begins to feel like she needs to have a BM.

Are there any tips to overcome this feeling? Is she simply not relaxed enough, or do we just need to work up to deeper penetration slowly?

How can we work through this?
Jul 24, 9:27 am
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
dv8 dv8
The feeling's normal so don't worry about overcoming it. If her bowels are empty, you shouldn't have any problems.
Jul 24, 7:15 pm
BlueFeather21 BlueFeather21
Quote:
Originally posted by dv8
The feeling's normal so don't worry about overcoming it. If her bowels are empty, you shouldn't have any problems.
We are not worried about an accident or anything like, she just doesn't like the feeling. Does that feeling go away with practice?
Jul 25, 8:58 am
dv8 dv8
Quote:
Originally posted by BlueFeather21
We are not worried about an accident or anything like, she just doesn't like the feeling. Does that feeling go away with practice?
Like I wrote, the feeling's normal: You're applying pressure to her rectum and thrusting in and out of it; the sensation's going to resemble the feeling of having a BM.

Maybe practice with some fingerfucking or use small dildos.
Jul 25, 5:26 pm
BlueFeather21 BlueFeather21
Quote:
Originally posted by dv8
Like I wrote, the feeling's normal: You're applying pressure to her rectum and thrusting in and out of it; the sensation's going to resemble the feeling of having a BM.

Maybe practice with some fingerfucking or use small dildos.
Thanks. After practicing enough regularly using fingers and small dildos will that feeling start to go away as she becomes more used to it?
Jul 27, 6:45 pm
dv8 dv8
Quote:
Originally posted by BlueFeather21
Thanks. After practicing enough regularly using fingers and small dildos will that feeling start to go away as she becomes more used to it?
You keep missing my point: having something come out of your ass feels like having a BM. That shouldn't be a surprise. If you're having anal sex, the sensation isn't something you try to make go away.

If your wife learns to tolerate it or even like it, that's a different matter. If she doesn't like it, she doesn't like it.

Why don't you finger your own ass or use a small dildo so you understand what's going on?
Jul 28, 4:46 am
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 2