Double anal sex anyone?

Double anal sex anyone?

TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Anyone done or willing to do double anal sex be it with two cocks or toys at once.
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
5  (29%)
1  (6%)
7  (41%)
4  (24%)
Total votes: 17
Poll is open
09/14/2015
  • A Hot Pair For Her Save 70% On 2 Items For Women
  • Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Lol, my first thought was, "someone's been watching adult sex movies".

Don't mind me, I'm just a
09/14/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Lol, my first thought was, "someone's been watching adult sex movies".

Don't mind me, I'm just a
The positioning of how to accomplish the feat of "Double Anal" always gets me.
09/15/2015
MrClark MrClark
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
The positioning of how to accomplish the feat of "Double Anal" always gets me.
Get's weirder if you've ever seen Triple Anal scenes in porn... I think I've actually seen a quadruple penetration scene recently, but think it was anal & vaginal not all anal.

Personally, I want my partners to enjoy sex/anal play... and my current partner barely is able to take me vaginally, anally, or even orally due to my size... so adding additional toys for penetrating her anally doesn't seem feasible let alone enjoyable for her. And my own personal anal penetration enjoyment comes from prostate engagement so more items inserted doesn't really do anything for me.
07/23/2016
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by MrClark
Get's weirder if you've ever seen Triple Anal scenes in porn... I think I've actually seen a quadruple penetration scene recently, but think it was anal & vaginal not all anal.

Personally, I want my partners to enjoy sex/anal ...
Wait, Tentacle And Double Vaginal/Double Anal! Mr Clark what types of adult entertainment have you been watching lately?

With all jokes aside, I'm with you on the enjoyment factor. Both types of penetration should be pleasurable for each party involved and its good to hear that you are concerned about your partner.

(P.S. hit me with those links later )
07/24/2016
MrClark MrClark
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
Wait, Tentacle And Double Vaginal/Double Anal! Mr Clark what types of adult entertainment have you been watching lately?

With all jokes aside, I'm with you on the enjoyment factor. Both types of penetration should be pleasurable for ...
I haven't watched any such adult videos in quite a while... but I tend to have a curiosity about all things, which can be a bad thing if such videos pop up somewhere and it's something I haven't seen yet. Also hence the personal slogan "Be careful what you Google".

But definitely agree, if all parties aren't enjoying the activity then it likely shouldn't be happening.
07/24/2016
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by MrClark
I haven't watched any such adult videos in quite a while... but I tend to have a curiosity about all things, which can be a bad thing if such videos pop up somewhere and it's something I haven't seen yet. Also hence the personal slogan ...
Erase your history afterwards. Flamethrowers work best.
08/03/2016
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
I have seen people accomplish the "sextuple penetration" position. Thought I would not recommend it... ever.

It was brutal... Two guys on the floor in her butt, two guys kneeling each side to fuck her vag and two guys standing over her to get oral.

Pictures were taken, nightmares made.

08/03/2016
Devz Devz
Does anal + analbeads count?
Feb 28, 7:07 pm
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by Devz
Does anal + analbeads count?
Not really I would think.
Mar 2, 5:39 am
Total posts: 10
Unique posters: 5