What is an effective way to stimulate your p-spot

Loriandhubby Loriandhubby
I am wondering... my husband and myself and have both tried to stimulate his p-spot with limmited sucess. It seems the toys we are choosing just don't do the full trick. Some seem to be a bit to flexable to hit the right spot, some seem to just go past it. Although this also feels great to him, our goal it to hit that spot for the amazing feeling we have heard about.

Oh we tried a plug also and that does not seem to do anything. Maybe it was too small. IDK.

Any ideas for him?
04/18/2012
  • Add More Pleasure to Your Collection! Buy 1 Vibe, Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Prostate massage 101, that will give you a good start. The thing is it can take some time to find the right toy and technique. The good part is, as you are finding out, the road to P-spot bliss is a fun one.
04/18/2012
ScottA ScottA
Use your fingers. That will allow you to figure out where his prostate is and what sort of stimulation he likes best. From there you can find a toy that's more likely to suit.

Note that you may need to "learn" prostate and anal enjoyment, especially if there's negative preconditioning (if he's thinking doctor's office then the sexy factor starts to nosedive fast).
04/18/2012
Loriandhubby Loriandhubby
thank you both for your sugestions. we have tried sevral toys that feel great but have not hit that spot correctly i guess. The boy 1 , elements theta, beginners anal kit, art deco plug, anal starter by doc johnsons. he enjoys pegging but we would really like to find something that will hit the p spot and give him that feeling that so many others report about.
04/19/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Loriandhubby
thank you both for your sugestions. we have tried sevral toys that feel great but have not hit that spot correctly i guess. The boy 1 , elements theta, beginners anal kit, art deco plug, anal starter by doc johnsons. he enjoys pegging but we would ... More
My best advice is just to have fun trying, putting to much effort into it may be limiting you. Have fun and enjoy the stimulation.

Find a toy with a curve like a G-spot toy, something on the firmer side (Does not have to be hard like glass but those work good too) and play around with that. You mentioned that some of the toys go to far in, use that as a guide as to what length works good-measure it and find something a bit shorter.

I find that most plugs do nothing aside from putting some pressure and a lot of the P-spot specific toys take some time to learn as they rely on muscle work to move them.

Something that looks like this will give you the best results-



That curve will help a bunch as the prostate is much like the G-spot. Remember to be sexually excited as the prostate will engorge and be easier to stimulate.
04/19/2012
ScottA ScottA
It also feels better if the guy is excited.

Relaxing and enjoying what comes is critical if you're going for a prostate or anal orgasm. Trying will kill it the same way some women find that trying to hard will kill their orgasms.
04/19/2012
ScottA ScottA
Tim - what's that toy you put up a picture of?
04/19/2012
badk1tty badk1tty
Quote:
Originally posted by Loriandhubby
I am wondering... my husband and myself and have both tried to stimulate his p-spot with limmited sucess. It seems the toys we are choosing just don't do the full trick. Some seem to be a bit to flexable to hit the right spot, some seem to just ... More
Best of luck.
04/19/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by ScottA
Tim - what's that toy you put up a picture of?
Impuls'o silicone G-spot stimulator

I need to write that review, I am real surprised how good it works. The vibe is not the greatest but the texture is nice when used in a "wiper" type motion. It is a bit flexible so it does not provide firm pressure but I sure do like it.
04/19/2012
Loriandhubby Loriandhubby
ToyTimeTim, I loved your workshop. Great video! we ordered this one today
Pandora – prostate massager

We have a g spot toy that i thought of trying tonight but it is plastic and i'm worried about being able to clean it effetivly since it is also a vibe. IDK maybe we will try and just toss it after words. idk
04/20/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Loriandhubby
ToyTimeTim, I loved your workshop. Great video! we ordered this one today
Pandora – prostate massager

We have a g spot toy that i thought of trying tonight but it is plastic and i'm worried about being able to clean it effetivly since ... More
Just use a condom over it, I like to use them anyways since it makes cleaning easier.

The Pandora looks pretty good, might have to try that one.

Best of luck, enjoy the time together.
04/20/2012
Loriandhubby Loriandhubby
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Just use a condom over it, I like to use them anyways since it makes cleaning easier.

The Pandora looks pretty good, might have to try that one.

Best of luck, enjoy the time together.
thank you so much for all of your help! A condom. That is a great idea. Now we have to buy some. lol we have been married for so long i don't even remember what they look like. hehehehe

Hubby will definatly do a review of our new toy once we try it out! He loves to write too!

Have a great night.. HUGS Lori and Hubby
04/20/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Loriandhubby
thank you so much for all of your help! A condom. That is a great idea. Now we have to buy some. lol we have been married for so long i don't even remember what they look like. hehehehe

Hubby will definatly do a review of our new toy ... More
I hear ya, we too do not use them all that often. When we do it's more for something different. lol

Looking forward to the review, let me know, eh?
04/20/2012
squire squire
Most of what I would say has been covered. The only thing I would add would be about tending to expectations. Though I think everyone can enjoy anal stimulation, if in the proper mindset and if open to the idea, our bodies are all different. Similar to women who can orgasm from intercourse vs those who need oral, I think the prostate is the same way... enjoy, explore, and find what works your your body.
04/22/2012
Total posts: 14
Unique posters: 5