Are you new to reviewing?

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

Are you new to reviewing?

Ziva Ziva
Quote:
Originally posted by CinnamonNights
Aww, unfortunate. Thanks for letting me know!
awww, that is sad. I was wondering this same thing. But now I know!
10/31/2013
Slutty Girl Problems Slutty Girl Problems
Quote:
Originally posted by CinnamonNights
1. link
2. About three weeks or so for assignments by what I've read, maaaybe four.
3. Not sure what you mean, unless if you mean the Classifieds- which anyone with an account can use if they activate the classifieds service and meet the ...
Thank you so much!!
11/01/2013
Slutty Girl Problems Slutty Girl Problems
Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Wahine
For answer #1 by CinnamonDreams, you need to click on the "product search" in pink to be able to search for the products you want to add to your favorites.

2. I thought you had 30 days to write the review for the free assignment or ...
Thank you for the info!!
11/01/2013
Ziva Ziva
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Interesting, perhaps you weren't completely logged in when you submitted the order? If you would like you can send Ilya an email and provide a .jpg or .pdf image of the receipt. If he can verify it, we can manually deposit points when the review ...
And thank you for this, I will email my receipt. Is llya still the person to send it to?
11/01/2013
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by Ziva
And thank you for this, I will email my receipt. Is llya still the person to send it to?
Yes, Ilya is in charge of the customer service department and you can reach him at Ilya@edenfantasys.c o m
11/01/2013
Nice Nice
I requested a few and all got denied. The chart is either sold out, unavailable for review or denied. I'll try again at some point, I did reviews on my blog for quite some time, so I'm not sure why I'm getting denied on site.
11/14/2013
Slutty Girl Problems Slutty Girl Problems
Quote:
Originally posted by Nice
I requested a few and all got denied. The chart is either sold out, unavailable for review or denied. I'll try again at some point, I did reviews on my blog for quite some time, so I'm not sure why I'm getting denied on site.
Yes, I'm having the same problem - not sure why! I wrote partners a few days ago, so hopefully will hear back soon
11/15/2013
Sincerely Yours, N Sincerely Yours, N
Quote:
Originally posted by Nice
I requested a few and all got denied. The chart is either sold out, unavailable for review or denied. I'll try again at some point, I did reviews on my blog for quite some time, so I'm not sure why I'm getting denied on site.
I've noticed that it's primarily the Eden-brand ones getting denied. I think it has to do with that.
11/15/2013
Ansley Ansley
I'm working on sorting out the assignment issue...bear with me.
11/15/2013
Sincerely Yours, N Sincerely Yours, N
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
I'm working on sorting out the assignment issue...bear with me.
Awesome, thank you! : )
11/15/2013
Slutty Girl Problems Slutty Girl Problems
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
I'm working on sorting out the assignment issue...bear with me.
Great news!!
11/18/2013
Naughtydoll Naughtydoll
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Hello everyone,

I'm excited to say that I've been seeing some new names in the review admin and would like to welcome you all to EF and the Review Program.

If you have any questions, please (pretty please) don't hesitate to ...
Yes I'm new. Just sign up to day. Hello
11/19/2013
Nice Nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Sincerely Yours, N
I've noticed that it's primarily the Eden-brand ones getting denied. I think it has to do with that.
I'll keep an eye out....if it happens next time, I'll e-mail to see if there's a reason why.
11/21/2013
charmedtomeetyou charmedtomeetyou
Quote:
Originally posted by Naughtydoll
Yes I'm new. Just sign up to day. Hello
Welcome to Eden!
11/22/2013
Slutty Girl Problems Slutty Girl Problems
Sorry if this has already been covered, but I can't seem to find the answer! :/

After you receive a free or buy-out assignment, how long do you have to review the item?

Also, do you have to be approved by the Eden Blogger's program first in order to write an off-site review? How does that process work?

Thank you for the help!!!
11/28/2013
charmedtomeetyou charmedtomeetyou
Quote:
Originally posted by Slutty Girl Problems
Sorry if this has already been covered, but I can't seem to find the answer! :/

After you receive a free or buy-out assignment, how long do you have to review the item?

Also, do you have to be approved by the Eden Blogger's ...
It's not noted in the Guidelines, but generally I think the rule has been three weeks for free or buy-out assignments and 2 weeks for DR assignments. If you go over that, you may get a friendly little reminder email asking if you are having issues.
11/28/2013
Slutty Girl Problems Slutty Girl Problems
Quote:
Originally posted by charmedtomeetyou
It's not noted in the Guidelines, but generally I think the rule has been three weeks for free or buy-out assignments and 2 weeks for DR assignments. If you go over that, you may get a friendly little reminder email asking if you are having ...
Thank you so much for the info!
11/28/2013
Jessica V Jessica V
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Hello everyone,

I'm excited to say that I've been seeing some new names in the review admin and would like to welcome you all to EF and the Review Program.

If you have any questions, please (pretty please) don't hesitate to ...
Hello,

I am new and am super excited about reviewing. I can not wait to do my first review!
12/18/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Jessica V
Hello,

I am new and am super excited about reviewing. I can not wait to do my first review!
YAY!! Fresh meat...muhahaha (Just kidding, we only bite when asked!)

Welcome to the community. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to ask!
12/18/2013
StormOfSnakes StormOfSnakes
I'm quite excited to start reviewing soon, I hope I do well. (I should at least be whipped into improving thanks to my new mentor.)
12/21/2013
Irish Fyre Queen Irish Fyre Queen
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Hello everyone,

I'm excited to say that I've been seeing some new names in the review admin and would like to welcome you all to EF and the Review Program.

If you have any questions, please (pretty please) don't hesitate to ...
I'm not new per se but I haven't been active since 2011. I've had a hard time with my health these last few years but I'm happy to say that I'm BACK!
Jan 13, 8:47 pm
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Irish Fyre Queen
I'm not new per se but I haven't been active since 2011. I've had a hard time with my health these last few years but I'm happy to say that I'm BACK!
Welcome back! Glad to see you were able to get into your account.
Jan 14, 4:14 pm
Lauren Greenberg Lauren Greenberg
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Hello everyone,

I'm excited to say that I've been seeing some new names in the review admin and would like to welcome you all to EF and the Review Program.

If you have any questions, please (pretty please) don't hesitate to ...
I can't wait to start reviewing and ordering my first toy soon! I just wish that sex toys were a normal part of life and not something to be ashamed of in our culture! I love them and I am going to get my first one soon!
Jan 16, 2:02 am
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Lauren Greenberg
I can't wait to start reviewing and ordering my first toy soon! I just wish that sex toys were a normal part of life and not something to be ashamed of in our culture! I love them and I am going to get my first one soon!
Oh, I'm right there with you. Though a number of box stores have started carrying toys I still think we have a long way to go when it comes to this and there are still many places where it continues to backslide.
Jan 16, 11:19 am
ScorpioCurves ScorpioCurves
I remember writing a review for my Hitachi several months ago and it never went through. I remember finishing & pressing "submit" only to have my entire review wiped from existence (or maybe the web page somehow refreshed?). I figured that it was just sent into review but now that I've returned from hiatus it doesn't show up on my profile. Could this have been due to a browser issue? I should also add that I wasn't able to save my review to edit it later. (I currently use Opera & Firefox.) Hopefully this won't happen again if I try posting future reviews, I don't want to have to copy/paste all my reviews to a word document.

EDIT: After a few hours of posting this I realized that this is the wrong thread to be discussing this topic, sorry!
Mar 4, 1:12 am
Oriental husband and wife Oriental husband and wife
Quote:
Originally posted by ScorpioCurves
I remember writing a review for my Hitachi several months ago and it never went through. I remember finishing & pressing "submit" only to have my entire review wiped from existence (or maybe the web page somehow refreshed?). I figured ...
Wicked Wahine,

I'm sure you will read SC's comment here. Perhaps you can contact SC and lend you assistance.
Mar 4, 12:56 pm
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by ScorpioCurves
I remember writing a review for my Hitachi several months ago and it never went through. I remember finishing & pressing "submit" only to have my entire review wiped from existence (or maybe the web page somehow refreshed?). I figured ...
Oh my, what a horribly frustrating thing to happen! I think what happened is something that used to happen to me when I would spend a longer time writing a comment in a discussion. I would have to step away for a while and then I'd come back and finish it. However, once I tried to hit "Post", I would get the page reloaded with a blank entry box as if I was just starting to write my comment!! Often, I would get so angry, I'd just forget about trying to re-write everything. Now, what I did end up doing was always copying what I wrote before posting (just highlight then Ctrl+C, or highlight and right click, then select copy from the menu.)

Once I updated my browser to the latest version, it never happened again, however, I never take a chance again now. As for reviews, I highly recommend saving each section after you write in it. I don't know if you did that or not, so I will just remind people that each section has a "Save" button under it and once you save it, it stays.

Here's another thing, did you know that unfinished reviews are saved (provided there was no browser glitch and that you saved each section after writing it) and you can go back and keep working on them? You may just find your review is available to compete and that it didn't get submitted for editing. You go to the upper right hand corner of any page on EF and you see the box saying "Assignment Cart". Click it and you will be on a page that has a menu on the left that says "Review Program". The fifth link down from the top under that is the "Reviews" link and you want to choose that. But to aid you, here it is:

link

Once you click the "Reviews" link, you will see a list of ALL the reviews you have written and the ones you started and didn't finish. Plus, you will see what reviews you can still do follow-ups on and most importantly for you, there is an "Edit" column. If there is a review that you didn't finish or you did and just haven't submitted it yet, you will see a pink link saying "Edit" on the same line as the review. You will also see the "Edit" link for 24 hrs after your review is published during which time you can fix mistakes, or add info or photos you missed, anything like that. Hopefully, you will find your missing review here! Please, send me a PM (private message) if you need to or if you have any other questions. That goes for anyone, too!:

link

PS, I sent you a PM as well .
Mar 6, 3:20 pm
Oriental husband and wife Oriental husband and wife
Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Wahine
Oh my, what a horribly frustrating thing to happen! I think what happened is something that used to happen to me when I would spend a longer time writing a comment in a discussion. I would have to step away for a while and then I'd come back and ...
On my first review I had some problems also. Whenever I did an edit I didn't know I had to hit save for just that section separately each time. When I returned to the review the next day I notice all the edits were not saved.
Mar 9, 2:10 pm
BlackHippieChick Reviews BlackHippieChick Reviews
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Hello everyone,

I'm excited to say that I've been seeing some new names in the review admin and would like to welcome you all to EF and the Review Program.

If you have any questions, please (pretty please) don't hesitate to ...
I'm a new reviewer & I'm really excited. Thank you for the warm welcome .
Mar 17, 9:28 pm
Total posts: 89
Unique posters: 35