Which butt plug to wear during sex..

  • Christmas shipping schedule

Which butt plug to wear during sex..

TJtheMadHatter TJtheMadHatter
I have the Tantus Ryder, but it feels like it's going to pop out when I'm using a dildo. My husband isn't really in to toys, but he asked me to put a plug in. I didn't want the Ryder popping out during sex, so we went without. I really want to do it, because I do enjoy DP.

So, here's my question: What is a good butt plug for double penetration?

*I'm at an intermediate level with anal play.
04/08/2013
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Save 25% on LELO and PicoBong
  • Holiday Clearance – Save 80%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
The Pure Plug of your choice should work. The medium stays in for us.
04/08/2013
delcubed delcubed
Quote:
Originally posted by TJtheMadHatter
I have the Tantus Ryder, but it feels like it's going to pop out when I'm using a dildo. My husband isn't really in to toys, but he asked me to put a plug in. I didn't want the Ryder popping out during sex, so we went without. I ...
the sasha grey medium glass one might work well for u. it stays in place nicly
04/09/2013
bratcat bratcat
It may be due to the size of the neck of your toy, but i know the mood line of plugs are often suggested for DP use, as well the bootie from fun factory.
04/09/2013
TJtheMadHatter TJtheMadHatter
Thanks for the suggestions! I really appreciate it. Hopefully one of them will work for us.
04/09/2013
bog bog
Quote:
Originally posted by TJtheMadHatter
I have the Tantus Ryder, but it feels like it's going to pop out when I'm using a dildo. My husband isn't really in to toys, but he asked me to put a plug in. I didn't want the Ryder popping out during sex, so we went without. I ...
I like the Mood Naughty large, but it's a bit smaller than the Ryder. My Mood Naughty doesn't pop out, but your mileage may vary, of course.
04/09/2013
Two Grand Two Grand
Pure Plug Medium. At first I didn't want to use metal, but after getting one Iy changed my mind, now I am order a pure plug large.
04/09/2013
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
The Pure Plug of your choice should work. The medium stays in for us.
Yep, the Njoy Pure plug in size medium is a great choice!
04/09/2013
Bill220 Bill220
Have you tried the Ryder? Give it a shot before you buy something else.
04/09/2013
dancingduo dancingduo
Have you tried any other plugs?
04/09/2013
Trysexual Trysexual
Quote:
Originally posted by Two Grand
Pure Plug Medium. At first I didn't want to use metal, but after getting one Iy changed my mind, now I am order a pure plug large.
This one is good. So is the new Mood Naughty 2 large.
04/09/2013
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 10