Vaginal balls

Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
So, currently I am test driving a set of balls (pleasure pearls, but I am too lazy to find the link LOL) and it's just been really weird for me. So here's a few questions I have..

Where is the best placed for these to be situated in the vagina? Further back, toward the front, someplace else?

Can anyone recommend a specific exercise to try with these?

Are there any positions that work best?

Any of tips would be helpful as well.
10/06/2008
  • Save 60% on 3 item set
  • It's Better Than Real! Buy 1 Dildo Or Anal Toy And Get 1 FRE
  • Save 60% on 3 item set for him

    • Crystal Pussy
    • Beginner silicone p-spot massager
    • Eden vibrating ring
    Save 60% on this 3 item set

    Expires on Aug, 29 at 3pm ET Terms

  • Save 60% on 3 item set for her

    • Compact Mini G
    • Single Kegel Ball
    • Waterproof nubby rabbit
    Save 60% when buying in a set

    Expires on Aug, 29 at 3pm ET Terms

  • Save 60% on 3 item set for couples

    • Passionate wrists cuffs
    • Luxury fetish passionate eye mask
    • Eden 20 function remote bullet
    Save 60% on this 3 item set

    Expires on Aug, 29 at 8pm ET Terms

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Quote:
Originally posted by Adriana Ravenlust
So, currently I am test driving a set of balls (pleasure pearls, but I am too lazy to find the link LOL) and it's just been really weird for me. So here's a few questions I have..Where is the best placed for these to be situated in the ... More
Ugh! My firefox was being a little crappy and messing up forms. That is not the titled I entered! Can anyone change it to Vaginal balls?
10/06/2008
Sleeping Dreamer Sleeping Dreamer
Try squatting and trying to hold them in. Put one leg up on a chair and spread your legs wide open while squeezing tight.

You can also wear them during sex, however, I did have one bad experience with them where they banged really hard against my cervix.

Just push them into your vagina with a finger or two until it feels comfortable enough and you're confident enough to try walking around with them in.
10/06/2008
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Hm. Well I did some walking around but I'm having a few issues. Like, I can't feel them at all unless they're at the point of falling out which is uncomfortable and already too late to try to use my muscles to push them back up/hold them in.
10/07/2008
Sleeping Dreamer Sleeping Dreamer
Everything I've read suggests that you start off with connected balls, such as the smart balls or royal balls. Once you have those down you're encouraged to the small metal ben wa balls that are harder to grip.
10/07/2008
Dragon Dragon
Quote:
Originally posted by Adriana Ravenlust
Ugh! My firefox was being a little crappy and messing up forms. That is not the titled I entered! Can anyone change it to Vaginal balls?
The new Firefox absolutely sucks. I think I need to uninstall it on one computer. It is so fucking things up. (sorry. Off topic, but I am so pissed at that one!)
10/07/2008
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Quote:
Originally posted by Sleeping Dreamer
Everything I've read suggests that you start off with connected balls, such as the smart balls or royal balls. Once you have those down you're encouraged to the small metal ben wa balls that are harder to grip.
Well, poo! You should have sent me the memo.
10/07/2008
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Just one other thought, are smart balls bigger?
10/07/2008
~sexxxational ~sexxxational
Quote:
Originally posted by Adriana Ravenlust
Just one other thought, are smart balls bigger?
Yes. The page for pleasure pearls says they are 3/4" and Smartballs are 1 & 3/8". I would totally recommend them though! I got mine today and I am in complete and utter love. =D
11/06/2008
Snappy Snappy
Oh, man. SmartBalls with an anal plug. SmartBalls with an insertable vibe (you'll feel them move with the vibrations). SmartBalls on the treadmill, doing yoga, with a clitoral vibe...they rock.
11/06/2008
Dragon Dragon
Quote:
Originally posted by Snappy
Oh, man. SmartBalls with an anal plug. SmartBalls with an insertable vibe (you'll feel them move with the vibrations). SmartBalls on the treadmill, doing yoga, with a clitoral vibe...they rock.
Snappy likes her SmartBalls... LOL
11/06/2008
ZenaidaMacroura ZenaidaMacroura
Oh, I just got smartballs a few days ago. I'm still kind of trying to figure them out.
11/06/2008
Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)
This was a great thread, and informative thanks.
12/24/2010
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
So can anyone tell me if they're both (I have the CalEx Couture) supposed to tuck behind your pelvic bone? Because if so, I may be too tilted for these.
01/12/2011
xilliannax xilliannax
Quote:
Originally posted by Sleeping Dreamer
Try squatting and trying to hold them in. Put one leg up on a chair and spread your legs wide open while squeezing tight.You can also wear them during sex, however, I did have one bad experience with them where they banged really hard against my ... More
Good ideas, thank you
06/19/2012
Total posts: 15
Unique posters: 9