Butt Boy! Unavailable, What?!

MeliPixie MeliPixie
Someone on my watch list recently reviewed the The Butt Boy , but it seems to be unavailable for purchase pretty much everywhere I can think to look. Is this a limited edition that won't be made again, or has it not been released yet or something? I was hoping to get it for my boyfriend for Christmas, I know he'd love it. Thanks in advance! ~Pixie
11/28/2010
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 70% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 50% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 40% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 25% Clearance
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
MeliPixie MeliPixie
Ignore me. I just saw it on the Rocks Off page. Sorry everyone...! Instead, when might it be coming out? I'm excited about it...!
11/28/2010
Maxim Maxim
Quote:
Originally posted by MeliPixie
Ignore me. I just saw it on the Rocks Off page. Sorry everyone...! Instead, when might it be coming out? I'm excited about it...!
It's available now: link
01/05/2011
bobowaxer bobowaxer
Will the Butt Boy provide prostate stimulation? It's not curved like the others. It still looks like the best bet for hands free though.
03/01/2011
Leslie "Lulu" Shwartzer Leslie "Lulu" Shwartzer
Quote:
Originally posted by bobowaxer
Will the Butt Boy provide prostate stimulation? It's not curved like the others. It still looks like the best bet for hands free though.
Yes. It is curved the same as the Rude-Boy which was our original prostate stimulator.
03/02/2011
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by Leslie "Lulu" Shwartzer
Yes. It is curved the same as the Rude-Boy which was our original prostate stimulator.
That's actually really interesting to know. I hadn't assumed that it would. Thanks for letting us know!
03/02/2011
bobowaxer bobowaxer
Quote:
Originally posted by Leslie "Lulu" Shwartzer
Yes. It is curved the same as the Rude-Boy which was our original prostate stimulator.
Thanks Leslie. You have so many awesome looking products, I feel like a kid in a "toy" store. I've narrowed it down to Butt Boy or Big Boy. I haven't seen either one of those in any color other than black. Are they available in the same killer blue color that the Cheeky Boy comes in?
03/02/2011
csweatc csweatc
I've been liking the looks of that since I first saw it. Looks like a lot of fun actually.
03/02/2011
Leslie "Lulu" Shwartzer Leslie "Lulu" Shwartzer
Quote:
Originally posted by bobowaxer
Thanks Leslie. You have so many awesome looking products, I feel like a kid in a "toy" store. I've narrowed it down to Butt Boy or Big Boy. I haven't seen either one of those in any color other than black. Are they available in the ... More
It is but Edenfantasys has not received it as of yet. Keep asking them for it. I'm sure they will have them soon.
03/02/2011
Maxim Maxim
Quote:
Originally posted by Leslie "Lulu" Shwartzer
It is but Edenfantasys has not received it as of yet. Keep asking them for it. I'm sure they will have them soon.
Yes, we are planning on adding new color variations for Butt Boy!
03/02/2011
bobowaxer bobowaxer
Quote:
Originally posted by Maxim
Yes, we are planning on adding new color variations for Butt Boy!
Thanks for the update Maxim. Does the same apply to the Big Boy? When might we expect them to be available?
03/02/2011
ScottA ScottA
Quote:
Originally posted by Leslie "Lulu" Shwartzer
Yes. It is curved the same as the Rude-Boy which was our original prostate stimulator.
Note that by "Curved" she's referring to the angle that the toy makes right outside the anus. Unless they've changed it since I got my testing model the internal portion is a straight conical plug. The angle and width of the plug do make it stimulate the prostate, though, so don't worry about that part.
03/02/2011
Sweet-Justice Sweet-Justice
lol wut? *Troll*
03/02/2011
bobowaxer bobowaxer
Quote:
Originally posted by ScottA
Note that by "Curved" she's referring to the angle that the toy makes right outside the anus. Unless they've changed it since I got my testing model the internal portion is a straight conical plug. The angle and width of the plug do ... More
Thanks ScottA. As long as it rocks the prostate, it looks great...as it looks challenging, filling and it sure ain't poppin' out.
03/03/2011
1001 Pleasures 1001 Pleasures
I love that this one is designed for prostate massage. The design is great. And how cool is it that someone from the company is here to answer questions about the products?
12/28/2012
Total posts: 15
Unique posters: 9