2 males 1 female: What have you engaged in.

SaucyxGirl SaucyxGirl
So this is for you all that have engaged in a two male and female threeway. What type of acts have you engaged in while participating in one. The poll is open to both male and females and answers are private. Multiple answers can also be selected as well.
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
11
5
5
2
1
6
5
4
3
Total votes: 42 (17 voters)
Poll is open
Mar 6, 12:19 pm
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 70% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 50% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 40% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 25% Clearance
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
edeneve edeneve
all I can think of DP is ow.
Mar 6, 5:12 pm
SaucyxGirl SaucyxGirl
Quote:
Originally posted by edeneve
all I can think of DP is ow.
Two in one would be ouch I assume. My ex and I attempted to try that (vaginal DP) with a partner but I couldn't take them. The other variations of DP are not bad. Its all about the positioning.
Mar 7, 11:54 am
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Quote:
Originally posted by SaucyxGirl
Two in one would be ouch I assume. My ex and I attempted to try that (vaginal DP) with a partner but I couldn't take them. The other variations of DP are not bad. Its all about the positioning.
My boyfriend used one of his more slender toys on top of his own penis once. It was rather interesting. I had the smooth feel of him as well as the feel of the dildo. It was fun and I liked it, but I honestly don't think I could do two cocks in one, my vagina is small enough as is.
Mar 16, 11:49 am
PadoruLover PadoruLover
I've never done it myself but I've wanted to try penetration of the vagina and anus, spit roast- Oral and vaginal penetration, and spit roast- Oral and anal penetration.
Mar 16, 10:08 pm
dv8 dv8
Quote:
Originally posted by PadoruLover
I've never done it myself but I've wanted to try penetration of the vagina and anus, spit roast- Oral and vaginal penetration, and spit roast- Oral and anal penetration.
Why not get three guys and go airtight?
Mar 17, 3:55 pm
Happy Kupple Happy Kupple
What is airtight ? I know, that probably really sounds stupid.......
Mar 18, 1:50 am
dv8 dv8
Quote:
Originally posted by Happy Kupple
What is airtight ? I know, that probably really sounds stupid.......
airtight
Mar 19, 6:49 pm
NorthBayLady NorthBayLady
None. One on one sex for me
Mar 23, 5:06 pm
andykh andykh
Quote:
Originally posted by SaucyxGirl
So this is for you all that have engaged in a two male and female threeway. What type of acts have you engaged in while participating in one. The poll is open to both male and females and answers are private. Multiple answers can also be selected as ... More
haven't engaged in this but would be interested in it for my wifes pleasure if she wanted it
Jun 8, 12:48 pm
Total posts: 10
Unique posters: 8