What do you consider to be losing your virginity? (female version)

What do you consider to be losing your virginity? (female version)

Livia Drew Livia Drew
At what point do people think that women lose their virginity? Identify what you consider the earliest point to be a definite loss of virginity.
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
Solitary sex
Mutual masturbation
Partner masturbation
Oral sex
Anal penetration
Vaginal penetration
23  (51%)
Either anal or vaginal penetration
11  (24%)
Any form of pentration (including anal, vaginal, and oral)
4  (9%)
Other
7  (16%)
Total votes: 45
Poll is closed
12/26/2012
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Bleu Bleu
I have a friend who is VERY religious and she thinks she's still a virgin because she's only had anal sex and refuses to have any vaginal intercourse until marriage. I don't understand that. But it's her choice, I feel bad for her boyfriend.

I say I'm not a virgin because I'd had oral and vaginal sex, but I'm an anal virgin and intend to stay that way.
12/26/2012
Bethy Cassatt Bethy Cassatt
I would say only at vaginal penetration, but I do have a girlfriend who has only exclusively had sex with women. I have never grilled her about it, but I believe she still has her hymen, she just hasn't ever broken the darn thing by fingering and doesn't use toys. So... I'd say she's lost her virginity. It really depends how you see it.
12/26/2012
GirlOnGirl GirlOnGirl
I think that other acts beside penis in vagina intercourse count as sex so I feel like it only makes sense that any of those should also count as loss of virginity. In the end though I think it's up to the individual to decide for themselves what virginity and the loss of it means to them.
12/26/2012
wildshores wildshores
partnered sexy stuff, however you wanna think of it
virginity is ridic~
12/26/2012
Winifred Winifred
I think any type of penetration should be considered a loss of virginity even if it doesn't technically lead to the hymen breaking.
12/26/2012
Gone (LD29) Gone (LD29)
I think having sex with a partner (any sex - vaginal, oral, anal, or otherwise) would be when you lose your virginity.
12/27/2012
KinkyNicki92 KinkyNicki92
vaginal penetration
12/27/2012
TrenchcoatHunters TrenchcoatHunters
Quote:
Originally posted by Livia Drew
At what point do people think that women lose their virginity? Identify what you consider the earliest point to be a definite loss of virginity.
Vaginal penetration or anal.
12/27/2012
emiliaa emiliaa
This is confusing--penetration by what? :/
I think any act involving one person directly stimulating another person's genitalia for an extended period of time, intending to lead to orgasm, is sex. It could be fingering, oral, or actual intercourse, I don't really think any are more or less than the others.

I think hymens, as well as penises, have nothing to do with it. Sex implies that two people are exchanging pleasurable acts in some way. Those people could be of any gender.
12/27/2012
poetprincess poetprincess
Quote:
Originally posted by Livia Drew
At what point do people think that women lose their virginity? Identify what you consider the earliest point to be a definite loss of virginity.
any penetration that is vaginal. sadly a lot of young girls are trying to stay virgins so they are having anal sex, alot of it.. and are getting hurt from doing it..
12/27/2012
kitty1949 kitty1949
Penetration, or oral. Depends on the woman's sexual orientation.
12/27/2012
GONE! GONE!
Quote:
Originally posted by emiliaa
This is confusing--penetration by what? :/
I think any act involving one person directly stimulating another person's genitalia for an extended period of time, intending to lead to orgasm, is sex. It could be fingering, oral, or actual ...
This. If someone consensually gives you an orgasm, you're no virgin.
12/27/2012
Rossie Rossie
Vaginal penetration by a partner.
12/27/2012
Living Doll Living Doll
Vaginal penetration by your partner.
12/27/2012
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
I consider any form of penetration oral, anal or vaginal to be sex. If you've had sex then you are no longer a virgin.

However I subscribe no particular value to virginity. In fact I would never have considered marrying a virgin. Sexuality is to large of a component of a happy marriage to leave it to chance.
12/27/2012
invisiblehat invisiblehat
I vote for what the girl believes to be sex, which doesn't necessarily involve penetration at all.
12/27/2012
ginnyluvspotter ginnyluvspotter
Vaginal penetration
12/27/2012
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by Livia Drew
At what point do people think that women lose their virginity? Identify what you consider the earliest point to be a definite loss of virginity.
Seems to me that everyone defines it the way they want. A recent survey showed high school girls were engaging in oral and anal sex to "avoid losing their virginity", so obviously in their minds, that was not the action...only "vaginal penetration" was. Of course, in the grand scheme of things..does any of this really matter? Having sex...any kind, is a mature act with consequences. Virginity, in most of the Western world, does not mean a lot in 2012.
12/27/2012
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
I consider any form of penetration oral, anal or vaginal to be sex. If you've had sex then you are no longer a virgin.

However I subscribe no particular value to virginity. In fact I would never have considered marrying a virgin. Sexuality ...
Funny. I have heard that sentiment far, far more, from men and woman, then the old "I want to marry a virgin" statement.
12/27/2012
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by GONE!
This. If someone consensually gives you an orgasm, you're no virgin.
Interesting. So even external clit play would qualify by your definition?
12/27/2012
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by GirlOnGirl
I think that other acts beside penis in vagina intercourse count as sex so I feel like it only makes sense that any of those should also count as loss of virginity. In the end though I think it's up to the individual to decide for themselves ...
Well said.
12/27/2012
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by Bleu
I have a friend who is VERY religious and she thinks she's still a virgin because she's only had anal sex and refuses to have any vaginal intercourse until marriage. I don't understand that. But it's her choice, I feel bad for her ...
Mr Bignuf dated a girl in college. Same exact thing. She was "saving it" for her hubby some day. However, she was an anal and oral maniac. Just no vaginal sex and she considered herself "pure as snow", since only with "real sex" could you conceive a child..her religious definition of "sex".
12/27/2012
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by Bethy Cassatt
I would say only at vaginal penetration, but I do have a girlfriend who has only exclusively had sex with women. I have never grilled her about it, but I believe she still has her hymen, she just hasn't ever broken the darn thing by fingering and ...
That is an interesting question. I wonder what she thinks?
12/27/2012
timelady timelady
It's a very odd and interesting subject.
12/27/2012
AwesomeAmanda AwesomeAmanda
vaginal penetration.
12/27/2012
Tangles Tangles
As a lesbian, virginity is a little more complicated than vaginal or anal penetration. Any fun touching of yours or your partner's lady parts would have to count, I think.
12/27/2012
Kitten has left the site Kitten has left the site
Vaginal penetration, doesn't matter if it was toy or penis, if you break that hymen or it's your first CONSENTUAL one then that's what I believe.

The earliest point for me, that I consider is age 15. I was raped twice before that so I will not count that as losing my virginity.
12/27/2012
Anne Anne
vaginal penetration with a man.
12/27/2012
Total posts: 29
Unique posters: 24