Classic butt plug royal - can someone confirm specs

trader411 trader411
Classic butt plug royal
Related to: 
The pic on the site for the black version is slightly different from what I've found for the white version elsewhere. Can someone confirm that the pic on edenfantasys is accurate? Also, can someone actually take a tape measure and confirm the circumfrence? At this size even a quarter inch makes a difference.
01/11/2010
  • Save 40% on Vibrators
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • Eye of Love Pheromone Kit - Save 25%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
bacon bacon
Quote:
Originally posted by trader411
The pic on the site for the black version is slightly different from what I've found for the white version elsewhere. Can someone confirm that the pic on edenfantasys is accurate? Also, can someone actually take a tape measure and confirm the ... More
The large plug has changed in the last several months or year. The picture you've linked is the old style. It was significantly larger than the new one, and had a very flimsy base that has been known to fold up and follow the rest of the toy in to your bum.

As far as I know, you can't find the old one online. Vendor's simply haven't updated the pictures, but it's identical to the white one (which seems to be updated more frequently).

The current model is somewhere between 2, to 2.25" in diameter. It's no where near 2.5"

I was an original owner of the larger model, but was never able to accommodate it's entire girth (I swear it was well over 2.5"). I ended up tossing it during a move, without realizing that it's impossible to find anymore. The new version just doesn't live up to the original, but the sturdy base is a welcomed improvement.
03/11/2010
Cookie Monster Mike Cookie Monster Mike
Quote:
Originally posted by bacon
The large plug has changed in the last several months or year. The picture you've linked is the old style. It was significantly larger than the new one, and had a very flimsy base that has been known to fold up and follow the rest of the toy in ... More
I also had the old version, it did seem larger than advertised therefore i had troubles with it. Also tossed mine.
05/04/2011
Lavender420 Lavender420
Quote:
Originally posted by Cookie Monster Mike
I also had the old version, it did seem larger than advertised therefore i had troubles with it. Also tossed mine.
nice
10/24/2011
Mr Dj Mr Dj
these pictures aren't acurate. The new, upgraded one is much better, i love it. It's not as sharp and made out of different material.
10/26/2011
Total posts: 5
Unique posters: 5