What did you buy from EF on Black Friday?

Tessa Taboo Tessa Taboo
I know the sale is still going on, but I'm sure a lot of you who were chomping at the bit have already made your purchase. So, what did you get?

Here is my list.

Aneros Progasm
Tesa's Classic Corset, in Red
Engagement Finger Ring
SinFive Emigi
Blue Swirl Glass Dildo
Diamond Spot Vibrator

The best part: I still have about $15 in points and gift cards to spend!
11/26/2011
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Try a luxury harness with a dildo and save 45% on a kit!
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
- Kira - - Kira -
Clit Pump
Little Paul
Ellove
Emigi
Wahl Rechargeable
G4 Patchy Paul
Zini Seed
Tango
Rock Star Stevie

Then bought...
2 Lip Lovely Set(s)
Fresh Snap Wristband
Secret
Astrovives Aquarius
Astrovibes Pisces

Then placed ANOTHER freaking order today and got...
Rhinestone Backseam Stockings
Opaque Knee High
Glitter Accented Chemise

So all my point/gift cards have been WIPED OUT! I'm kinda sad. But, boy, next week (next month?) is gonna be FUN!

Edit: Holy crap. I just looked at that list once it posted. That's a LOT of stuff. I'm never gonna get through all the reviews. X.x
11/26/2011
Tessa Taboo Tessa Taboo
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
Clit Pump
Little Paul
Ellove
Emigi
Wahl Rechargeable
G4 Patchy Paul
Zini Seed
Tango
Rock Star Stevie

Then bought...
2 Lip Lovely Set(s)
Fresh Snap Wristband
Secret
Astrovives Aquarius
Astrovibes ... More
I'm kind of bummed, because after I bought the Blue Glass Dildo I have on my list, it looks like they added Icicles #22, which I would have chosen over the other one. I don't want to place a second order and order it, because I've never had a glass one before and I'm not sure if I'll like it. Ugh....lol.
11/26/2011
- Kira - - Kira -
Quote:
Originally posted by Tessa Taboo
I'm kind of bummed, because after I bought the Blue Glass Dildo I have on my list, it looks like they added Icicles #22, which I would have chosen over the other one. I don't want to place a second order and order it, because I've never ... More
They didn't have that one on there when I ordered! I would have gotten that, too. It's pretty and smooth enough for me to use it. I'm not placing another order. I've done three already! Plus I hate paying shipping, so then I'd have to buy other stuff with it. I sure wish I would have seen it when I placed my order today.
11/26/2011
Tessa Taboo Tessa Taboo
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
They didn't have that one on there when I ordered! I would have gotten that, too. It's pretty and smooth enough for me to use it. I'm not placing another order. I've done three already! Plus I hate paying shipping, so then ... More
Hmmmm. IDK. I went back and looked and it says 'new' by it. It's either 70% or 60% off... I'm soooo tempted....lol. But I'm also trying to save points for the Secret Santa thing too.
11/26/2011
Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
That's great that you still have so much left to spend. Until I get the points for my last two orders that I placed...I'm down to a little over $1. in points.

However, I think I figured I spent something like $250 (actually maybe more because of what I decided to get today) in credit and got about $400 worth of stuff.

I'm too tired to list it all - I listed it in an earlier thread that someone posted .. let me find it.

Ah...here is the link: link

That only lists my first order. My second order was when I realized I could do my 30% buy-out assignments and I got the Gi-Ki (sp?) G-spot vibrator and the Ami kegel exerciser balls. Today I wound up getting another item of lingerie just because I really wanted something else.

However, I have at least 5 reviews lined up to do (video reviews) and I'm going to try to come up with three articles for EdenCafe this month (one will be Prude No More I think if I can get it down right). Then there will be the Lit Club coming up in December (after the December meeting) - so I'll be able to build up gift cards again.
11/26/2011
Tessa Taboo Tessa Taboo
Quote:
Originally posted by Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
That's great that you still have so much left to spend. Until I get the points for my last two orders that I placed...I'm down to a little over $1. in points.

However, I think I figured I spent something like $250 (actually maybe ... More
Woah... you could do the 30% buyout on top of the black friday prices?
11/26/2011
Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
Quote:
Originally posted by Tessa Taboo
Woah... you could do the 30% buyout on top of the black friday prices?
No you could not. I wasn't eligible for the buyout on Black Friday but I was on Saturday (had to be 30 days or 31 days or something from my last buyout).
11/26/2011
Tessa Taboo Tessa Taboo
Quote:
Originally posted by Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
No you could not. I wasn't eligible for the buyout on Black Friday but I was on Saturday (had to be 30 days or 31 days or something from my last buyout).
Oh okay.... I gotchya. I almost had a mini heart attack....LOL
11/26/2011
jedent jedent
the blue swirl glass dildo. can't beat $9!
11/27/2011
namelesschaos namelesschaos
I got four things

1) Tom Putt: link
2) General: link
3)Impuls'o silicone G-spot stimulator: link
4) O2 Flurry: link
11/27/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Nothing.
11/27/2011
Tessa Taboo Tessa Taboo
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
Nothing.
Don't you already have dang near everything?...LOL I saw that pic of your collection. I would need a seperate room for all that! I thought I had a lot, but now I feel like I have nothing!...LOL
11/27/2011
slynch slynch
Bam

Lube
11/27/2011
Cherry21 Cherry21
Quote:
Originally posted by Tessa Taboo
I know the sale is still going on, but I'm sure a lot of you who were chomping at the bit have already made your purchase. So, what did you get?

Here is my list.

Aneros Progasm
Tesa's Classic Corset, in Red
Engagement ... More
we bought Jenna's Ultimate Stroker and a Mini G-Rock!
12/10/2011
Cherry21 Cherry21
Quote:
Originally posted by slynch
Bam

Lube
lol
12/10/2011
Cherry21 Cherry21
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
Clit Pump
Little Paul
Ellove
Emigi
Wahl Rechargeable
G4 Patchy Paul
Zini Seed
Tango
Rock Star Stevie

Then bought...
2 Lip Lovely Set(s)
Fresh Snap Wristband
Secret
Astrovives Aquarius
Astrovibes ... More
omg,we're getting be waiting until this time next year for those reviews
12/10/2011
Total posts: 17
Unique posters: 8