Originally posted by
Any help is appriciated, Now that my picture will be public at the party I am looking forward to doing video reviews once my laptop gets fixed.
I changed a few things for the sake of this post, but more or less:
1) IF YOU ARE A LITTLE ADD LIKE ME: I would recommend NOT bulleting your points, but actually scripting yourself from start to finish. Including jokes. (jokes are sometimes difficult to plan and you have to make sure you can deliver them right) This gives you a chance to fully say what you need to say and you can edit out what doesn't work or sound good.
2) If the packaging isn't spectacular, no need to see it. No one cares if it comes in a plastic clam shell or plastic/cardboard box. You can discuss this in the written and you can include pictures, if you feel the need to share what the package actually looks like. I only include packaging in videos for luxury toys because it's usually amazing.
3) Simply demonstrate the product. Not on yourself, unless you're comfortable to make an adult video... but they still need to not be full vids of your genitals... Use your hand to mimic your vagina or your partner's genitals (or use a dildo if your partner is male). If you have a masturbator (such as a fleshlight) you can use that. But practice it so that you can get it down in just several seconds.
4) Only show battery placement if it's tricky. Sliding in two AAs is something most of us know how to do. If it's got a weird notch for closing the cap or something, you can show that.
5) Show off anything that can't be determined through words or something weird that the pictures on the product page don't show.
I try to keep it very simple. Hi, this is BBWTT, I'm talking to you about ________. *insert joke or adlib a little if it's appropriate* This is the toy. See how pretty it is. This is how it turns on. This is what you can do with it. This is how you shut it off. This is really cool/important. I liked/disliked this (and DEMONSTRATE what you liked/disliked). See this? This is cool. See this? This sucked. This is how you control it. Thank you Eden for letting me do this. Goodnight!