#Workshop - June 22nd @ 7pm - Review Program

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

#Workshop - June 22nd @ 7pm - Review Program

potstickers potstickers
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
NO... Lurkers will be persecuted and have dildos thrown at them...


Or, what I meant to say was: Of COURSE you can lurk, join in if the fancy strikes as well!
Aww, so no dildo throwing?

Okay guys, put the dildos back in their packages.
06/22/2011
melissa1973 melissa1973
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
Well, if Carrie Ann specifically tells you that it's okay to do a video and a person who was assigned the item does it before you can get it up, email her and see if she wants you to not do the video or if she still wants it. Sometimes, for ...
I didn't know about gettin g the ok when doing a vid. I know that there's only suppose to be one for it. After I uploaded mine without the intro., then that's when a member told me of the intro and who to ask for approval. I'm still new here but I'm getting the bang of it now.
06/22/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
already did
Thanks, I'm too slow tonight.
06/22/2011
cherryredhead88 cherryredhead88
Hey there everyone! Going to catch up on the thread.
06/22/2011
Petite Valentine Petite Valentine
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
If you request a product for an assignment that already has 3+ reviews, it's auto-declined.
But what about items we purchase on our own and put into our assignment cart? (Everything I've reviewed to date and I have in my cart I've purchased myself.)
06/22/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
I got them, they're great! Thanks
Your welcome
06/22/2011
ToyBoy ToyBoy
Hey, I'm here. Sorry if my question is random. When you use product search, and something says it isn't available, does that still mean you an request it for an assignment? Because a lot of the products that are "not available" are reviewed and my last assignment said it wasn't available.
06/22/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
Focus?

Did anyone bring any focus?

Anything review related is up for grabs here!
we are supposed to be focused, damn I'm out then
06/22/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
NO... Lurkers will be persecuted and have dildos thrown at them...


Or, what I meant to say was: Of COURSE you can lurk, join in if the fancy strikes as well!
If you're throwing dildos at lurkers, I'm totally going to stop contributing and be a lurker!

Your punishments are more like pleasures, BBWTT
06/22/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
For some strange reason I feel like a spanking...
Maybe you should review something new at the same time.....
06/22/2011
cherryredhead88 cherryredhead88
Quote:
Originally posted by Petite Valentine
Do things we assign ourselves (older toys that already have 3+ verified reviews) count as "assignments" in the system?
No but you can still write reviews, if I understand what you are asking.

What do you mean by "assign ourselves"?
06/22/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by Spoken Pandora
Okay another question and I apologize in advance I'm new and prone to question everything. How many assignments can u have at one time. I thought one at a time but I hear several people say that they have more than one.
Generally, one. BUT more can happen!
06/22/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
For some strange reason I feel like a spanking...
I have to say, I have no idea what you're talking about...


06/22/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Wow this is moving fast. I put the finishing touches on one review and went to start another and saw the time. Whoa!
06/22/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by dv8
I'm fine with that as long as the dildos are unused.
*snort*
06/22/2011
Petite Valentine Petite Valentine
Quote:
Originally posted by Petite Valentine
But what about items we purchase on our own and put into our assignment cart? (Everything I've reviewed to date and I have in my cart I've purchased myself.)
Actually, one exception, He's on Top. That was a freebie from the NRBC.
06/22/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by potstickers
Aww, so no dildo throwing?

Okay guys, put the dildos back in their packages.
*flings a dildo at potstickers*
06/22/2011
KinkyKrissy KinkyKrissy
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
Yes, you can! AND it allows you to take advantage of free shipping!
oh hell yeah!!
06/22/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Hey JR,

Can you push Anime Sweet Peach Masturbator to aliceinthehole? I was going to submit the request but if you can do it that would be great. ...
yay yay YAY!!! thanks kindred and thanks JR! seriously.. i'm probably TOO excited about this!

Also as a side note... i was informed by kindred that lingerie items are never put up for 'free assignments'
likewise the information given by JR about manufacturer assignments being allowed once a month...

where can one find this information on the site without getting it through other users? any and all help appreciated.


06/22/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Spoken Pandora
Okay another question and I apologize in advance I'm new and prone to question everything. How many assignments can u have at one time. I thought one at a time but I hear several people say that they have more than one.
You can have different types of assignments at the same time. You can have your regular monthly if you are advanced, you can potentially also get push assignments or descriptive review assignments from Admin if you are part of that program. And then there are manufacture sponsored, buyouts, and video review assignments. Whew.
06/22/2011
potstickers potstickers
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
*flings a dildo at potstickers*
*catches* Woohoo! Free toy! Oh wait, it's jelly.
06/22/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Yeah, I totally lost the 100th commentor. They'll just be surprised in their email, I guess.

Next gift card will be later...
06/22/2011
Petite Valentine Petite Valentine
Quote:
Originally posted by cherryredhead88
No but you can still write reviews, if I understand what you are asking.

What do you mean by "assign ourselves"?
Well, at the moment I have five items I plan to review, so I used the little "grab it" to stick them in my assignment cart. Now that I look closer, I think my confusion is stemming from "assignments" vs "assignment cart."
06/22/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by aliceinthehole
yay yay YAY!!! thanks kindred and thanks JR! seriously.. i'm probably TOO excited about this!

Also as a side note... i was informed by kindred that lingerie items are never put up for 'free assignments'
likewise the information ...
Unfortunately, no. There is no one place with all of the information at the moment.
06/22/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by Petite Valentine
Well, at the moment I have five items I plan to review, so I used the little "grab it" to stick them in my assignment cart. Now that I look closer, I think my confusion is stemming from "assignments" vs "assignment cart."
Ah, gotcha.

If you already own a product, it's not going to be an assignment.
06/22/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
You can have different types of assignments at the same time. You can have your regular monthly if you are advanced, you can potentially also get push assignments or descriptive review assignments from Admin if you are part of that program. And ...
how does the manufacturer sponsored ones work, do you request new/not available products from the product search and they say yes?
06/22/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by Petite Valentine
Well, at the moment I have five items I plan to review, so I used the little "grab it" to stick them in my assignment cart. Now that I look closer, I think my confusion is stemming from "assignments" vs "assignment cart."
Ah, gotcha.

If you already own a product, it's not going to be an assignment.
06/22/2011
cherryredhead88 cherryredhead88
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyBoy
Hey, I'm here. Sorry if my question is random. When you use product search, and something says it isn't available, does that still mean you an request it for an assignment? Because a lot of the products that are "not available" are ...
Those are generally assigned by admin to us, I thought at one time I was able to request something for description review (which is what those are) but I don't see it anymore when I try to request products that aren't available.

@Petite Valentine: You can review anything that own already, it isn't considered an assignment unless you do buyout or get a push assignment.
06/22/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Quote:
Originally posted by Petite Valentine
Actually, one exception, He's on Top. That was a freebie from the NRBC.
Those don't count as assignment, they are personal purchases that you can write a review on.
06/22/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
You can have different types of assignments at the same time. You can have your regular monthly if you are advanced, you can potentially also get push assignments or descriptive review assignments from Admin if you are part of that program. And ...
Glad there are not more, I would be so lost at times. lol
06/22/2011
Total posts: 493
Unique posters: 28