No matter what a stripper tells you, there is no sex in the champagne room. Your vagina changes shape when you're aroused. What makes a good hand job? What lies in store for us, sexually speaking, with President Obama in office a second term. And how do you interact with transgender people without offending them? These are just a few of the things we learned last month. Read on to find out what you may have missed in November 2012.
1. Your Shape Shifting Vagina! by butts
Everyone knows that penises change shape when they're aroused, but did you know that your vagina changes shape too? Penises aren't the only body parts that grow!
2. Getting Down In Public: 5 Locations to Have Sex by countriecutie
Do you want to experience the thrill of getting caught without actually getting caught? In this article we talk about 5 potentially fun places to have sex in public.
3. "Muffing" Your Man (or Woman!) by butts
The term muffing has two common meanings: one is oral sex on a female; the other is something you probably haven't even thought of before! Do you know where your man's inguinal canals are? You're about to find out!
4. Body Mods Down Below: Male Edition by butts
What’s the deal with dick piercings? Do people really split their penises? Here's a brief look at all the crazy, cool and scary things that males can do to their genitals, and why you might want to look into getting pierced, even if you're not the "crazy" type! Not for the faint of heart!
5. Dealing With My Kink by LoriandHubby
How does a person figure out that they like sex differently from what is thought of as "typical"? The stories are as unique as the people who enjoy BDSM. Each person takes their own path. Some paths are scarred with abuse. Surviving an abusive relationship leaves many wounds. All too often, it affects many areas of life for years to come. One area that was difficult for Lori after leaving her ex, was intimacy. For Lori, it has taken years to accept her kink; to let go and let herself enjoy it.
6. Confessions of a Stripper: The Champagne Room Unveiled - Part 3 - The rest of the story. by LoriandHubby
Day after day and year after year, Lori went to work. Each night, she ran the same hustle on a different man. For years, she was their play toy and took their money...until something happened that made her realize this life just wasn't in her anymore.
7. Confessions of a Stripper – The Champagne Room Unveiled: Part 2 by LoriandHubby
With an open credit card at the bar, the game begins. If she can skirt around his obvious desires while stringing him along, she can make a lot of money tonight. This game is not a one man show. It takes a team to pull off a successful champagne party. From the waitress, to the bartender, and even including another dancer, each is vital for a party to continue all night long.
8. Confessions of a Stripper – The Champagne Room Unveiled Part 1 by LoriandHubby
Long before VIP rooms were added to virtually every adult club across America, the champagne flowed in the French Quarter and the ladies were hot and thirsty. What really happened in the dark corners of those clubs? Why did so many men try to pay for lunch and find that their credit card was maxed out? After years of keeping the stories from my days as a stripper on Bourbon Street a guarded secret, I’m sharing what really went on back then. Join me as I tear the veil back on the Champagne Room.
9. Getting what you really want out of sex. by burtnuh
Burtnuh tells us, “I know a lot of couples who have fallen into the boring sex life routine, I was one of them! Finding your way out can be a hard road, but it can be done!”
10. Is anal really worth it? by froggygal91
Froggygal91 says the answer is yes. Read the article to find out why!
11. Accepting My Kink by Renee Rose
How can submitting to a spanking possibly build confidence? There's something about one's lover accepting one's kink that allows a person to blossom in ways they never imagined.
12. Questions and Curiosity: Things NOT to ask transwomen and transmen! by butts
Many people have a lot of questions for transpeople. It's an interesting subject that doesn't come up too often in most people's lives. What questions are ok and what questions are offensive? It's fine to be curious, just don't be rude!
13. Here's What Not To Do. by KinkyNicki92
It seems as though sex and rocket science are on the same level of complexity. Yes it is fun, pleasurable, and exciting but without the right knowledge it could also be tricky. To avoid awkward silence and enjoy sex to the fullest, here is what NOT to say and do in the bedroom.
14. To Shave or Not to Shave? That is the question. by freud13
Bare? Bushy? Trimmed? Brazilian? Heart shaped? What is one to do with their pubic hair and what is all the fuss about?
15. Submissive's Guide to Giving Head by lovesexandmarriage
Although most of us know how to give a good blow job, there are certain things you can do to bring your submission into your technique. Try one or try all, but giving head will never be the same.
16. A Relationship Based On Cheating: Deal Breaker or Not? by js250
This story is far from typical, it does have cheating spouses, betrayal, triumph and wrenching decisions. It also has a huge twist... and a unique perspective. This is the other woman's story and its ending- well, I will let you read it for yourself.
17. Defeating Succorbenoth- The Demon Of Jealousy by Airen Wolf
We agonize over it, we hide from it, we even build walls and defenses against it, but the only time we ever defeat this bastard emotion is when we turn and face it. You cannot fight what you refuse to see.
18. Idea for the porn industry thanks to Prop B by DeadIzzy
Laws can be a benefit. But sometimes they are just stupid and at those times DeadIzzy doesn't mind suggesting ways to exploit them, as long as one takes the time to check on things to make sure it will work first.
19. Introducing porn into a relationship! by angel42539
Are you trying to get your partner to watch porn but don't know how? Well read this article. Angel's here to help you.
20. When the Vibe Went Missing by travelnurse
Ever wonder what happens when the vibe goes “missing”? Travelnurse has a tale from a nurse's perspective.
21. Sex Feed: $1,000 Shot Promises Better Sex for Months by MidnightStorm
The hottest new trend on the coast is the G-Shot, a $1,000 shot that promises longer and more intense orgasms for up to 4 months. With plenty of rave reviews, the real question is--Is this $1,000 "G-spot Shot" worth it?
22. The power in your hands - What makes a good handjob good? by Arlinnae
A hand job can be just a quick jerking off and release - but it can be a sexy, hot experience if done well. With blowjobs becoming more common and less the exclusive treat, hand jobs have lost some of the appeal. But with a little concentration your hands can gain power again!
23. Daddy Doms: They're Not What You Think by lizzi6692
When you hear the words Daddy Dom, you probably internally (maybe even externally) cringe and think "Ew gross." What you probably don't know is that a Daddy Dom has nothing to do with incest or pedophilia. It has to do with wanting to take care of your partner like a Daddy does.
24. More Than Boys and Girls: C-boys, Dickgirls, Traps, Transvestites, and Transfolk by butts
You've heard terms like "dickgirl" and "trap" throughout the internet when referring to specialty porn, but who and what are these people, and what's the difference between them all? There's more than just the man-woman/boy-girl binary!
25. So Barack Obama Won The Election: What Does That Mean for Sex-Positivity? by Roland Hulme
Now that Barack Obama has secured a second term, what does that mean for the issues that affect us most?