On the Calendar for the next week:
Sunday, April 24th: Workshop: Soy Candle Making 6pm-7pm EST
Monday, April 25th: Eden Lives Healthy 8:30pm-9:30pm EST
Tuesday, April 26th: Naked Reader Book Club 8pm-10pm EST
Wednesday, April 27th: Workshop: Review Program 7pm-8pm EST
Thursday, April 28th: Eden Bloggers 7pm-8pm EST
Sunday, May 1st: Eden Flicks 9pm-10pm EST
Monday, May 2nd: Eden Gives Back 7pm-8pm EST
Tuesday, May 3rd: Holiday Party Planning 7pm-8pm EST
Wednesday, May 4th: Porn Club 8pm-10pm EST
Thursday, May 5th: Reviewers Spotlight 6pm-7pm EST
Thursday, May 5th: Community Events Committee 7pm-8pm EST
- Have you heard yet that TacoODoom is going to be running in an awesome race to benefit veterans? You haven't?! Well then you need to check it out!! You can read even more about it on our Eden Gives Back Blog! She's also updated us on her progress so far, both on the forum and on the blog.
- Over on the Eden Cafe this week, we're going green! First place gets their choice of any in stock wood dildo or vibe! Second place gets the Earth Angel, a hand crankable, battery-less traditional vibe! Third place gets the Rechargeable Solar Bullet!
- Want to know a little more about some Earth friendly products? You can check out Kayla's spotlight on them.
- Also be sure to check out Kayla's Weekly Buzz thread to see what's new this week!
- This week we had 326 reviews submitted. We got the numbers up! Think we can get even more reviews in next week?
Name that Toy
Post your guess on this Roundup thread. All correct guesses will go into a weekly drawing.
One winner will be chosen randomly and announced on next weeks Roundup. Winner gets a $25.00 GiftCard
Karakaten won the Name that Toy contest last week! The correct answer was the Green Dolphin!
This week's reviews have been brought to you by Owl Identified
(How would you like to pick the reviews for the Weekly Review Roundup? You get a nifty $25.00 GiftCard.
Send me an email at Gary@EdenFantasys.com – subject line “Hosting the Roundup”.)
And now on to this week's picks!
LaUr3n - "Rhapsody In Violet" - The Close2You Rhapsodia Anal Beads are part beads, part probe and all pleasure. LaUr3n explains how this piece functions like a kegel exercise toy for your butt - with rattling, rumbling balls inside of each bulb. Though she notes the material could be more durable and hygienic, the Rhapsodia is overall is still a 4/5 star product for her!
Buttercup Green - "Triple the pleasure. Triple the fun." For Buttercup Green great vaginal stimulation and kegel exercise is simple matter of odds, and the Je Joue Ami Vaginal Exerciser provides us with some pretty good ones. With three exercisers of varying shapes and sizes, you're bound to find one that you like. The plastic base can be a bit pesky to clean, but with no other mentionable drawbacks, the Ami is a solid investment for less than $40!
Waterfall - "Can't believe I waited so long to try this one!" - Pulling, thrusting, rocking: for Waterfall there is really no wrong way to play with the Njoy Pure Wand. She tells us that this solid stainless steel probe works just as well for (careful) anal play or vaginal G-spotting. Just be mindful of its impressive weight and length; this toy commands a little respect.
ScottA - Black is the new Grey" - This Large Glass Plug from the Sasha Grey Signature Line is an advanced anal player's wet dream. With a sleek, easily inserted spade shaped head and a long, slender neck, this plug is ideal for comfortable P or G-spot stimulation. ScottA warns us that it's not discreet enough to slip undetected through airport security, but otherwise this is a virtually flawless toy for him.
Tuesday - "Form 4, me 4 and counting" - Tuesday gives us her well informed perspective on the latest vibrator from Jimmyjane: the Form 4. With a helpful video and thorough description of specs, methods of use and performance, Tuesday demonstrates how this toy works and who it will work for. She notes that this may not be strong enough for the greater appetites for vibe power out there, but still feels that Jimmyjane has come a long way from the mixed reviews of their Form 2.