Tenga Egg Material

Jobthingy Jobthingy
Tenga egg masturbator
Related to: 
I know EF has the eggs listed as being silicone but I wondered if anyone has actually flame tested one of these cute little guys.

Reason I ask is because I went searching the tenga website when someone (and I cannot for the life of me remember who) wrote a review and were unsure of the egg lotion being water or silicone based.

When I stumbled onto the tenga canada site and saw the specs for the egg it said there they are actually made of Elastomer.

So has anyone taken science into their own hands about these little suckers?
01/06/2011
  • Add More Pleasure to Your Collection! Buy 1 Vibe, Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Emily! Emily!
Hmmm very interesting indeed...

We've never used one of the eggs, but I'm very interested in knowing the answer to this. Not that it would make a super huge difference simply because they're so cheap and disposable.. I wouldn't mind if it was Elastomer as opposed to silicone. I'm still gonna get one
01/06/2011
Jobthingy Jobthingy
Oh for sure. It just would make a whole lot more sense right. Like why it is so disposable, why it does not seem to matter what lube you use.
01/07/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
In the name of science, passed. Match for 3-4 sec. it only left a small yellow stain.
01/07/2011
Kindred Kindred
Why did I know that if fire was involved, Dwtim would be in the middle of it all.
01/07/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Why did I know that if fire was involved, Dwtim would be in the middle of it all.
haha You know me to well.
01/07/2011
Jobthingy Jobthingy
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Why did I know that if fire was involved, Dwtim would be in the middle of it all.
LOL! Of course he would. He is good like that. I should have just posted this on his wall ROFL
01/07/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Jobthingy
LOL! Of course he would. He is good like that. I should have just posted this on his wall ROFL
Seriously. I'm sure as soon as he read this thread he ran to his garage to light up an Egg.
01/07/2011
Jobthingy Jobthingy
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Seriously. I'm sure as soon as he read this thread he ran to his garage to light up an Egg.
HA! I know! That is why we love him.

so now.. i have held a match longer, about 10 seconds. Dwtim! back to the lab!
01/07/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Seriously. I'm sure as soon as he read this thread he ran to his garage to light up an Egg.
First thread on the top of my wall. And yes, I clicked the link, read it, grabbed my Egg and went to the front porch for testing. (garage is at 10 deg)
01/07/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Can you believe I did not have coffee before hand. Man, the things I do in the name of science.
01/07/2011
Jobthingy Jobthingy
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Can you believe I did not have coffee before hand. Man, the things I do in the name of science.
ha ha! That is killer. That is why i have nothin but love for you
01/07/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Jobthingy
ha ha! That is killer. That is why i have nothin but love for you
MUAH Back at ya.
01/07/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
MUAH Back at ya.
What?!? I don't get any?
01/07/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
What?!? I don't get any?
~hugs~ You aint getting no kisses!
01/07/2011
Shellz31 Shellz31
LMAO
01/07/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Why did I know that if fire was involved, Dwtim would be in the middle of it all.
bwaaaahaahaaa
01/07/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Can you believe I did not have coffee before hand. Man, the things I do in the name of science.
It just speaks of your passion for accurate and useful reviews! Your commitment to EF and sex toys should be commended. I dub thee Sir Tim the Toymaster!

(and I HAVE had coffee... what is WRONG with me today?)
01/07/2011
Emily! Emily!
Hehe this thread is adorable
01/07/2011
Maxim Maxim
I heard Tenga Eggs work great as covers for the Fairy range:
Fairy wand
Fairy mini wand
Fairy mini wand rechargeable, as well as the Hitachi magic wand
01/07/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Maxim
I heard Tenga Eggs work great as covers for the Fairy range:
Fairy wand
Fairy mini wand
Fairy mini wand rechargeable, as well as the Hitachi magic wand ... More
that's kind of hot... too bad I don't have a massager....
01/07/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
~hugs~ You aint getting no kisses!
Aww, and here I thought I was going to get my first guy/guy kiss, even if it was only virtual.

You can't stop me though!

~Smooch~
01/07/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Aww, and here I thought I was going to get my first guy/guy kiss, even if it was only virtual.

You can't stop me though!

~Smooch~
should I be turned on? (kidding.... maybe?.... no, kidding!) You two guys are awesome and I you two!
01/07/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Aww, and here I thought I was going to get my first guy/guy kiss, even if it was only virtual.

You can't stop me though!

~Smooch~
Ah, stop it, your making me all warm and stuff...
01/07/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
This thread proves just how awesome you all are!

I also knew that if it involved fire and sex products, Dwtim would be there with a lighter/match.
01/07/2011
Jobthingy Jobthingy
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Aww, and here I thought I was going to get my first guy/guy kiss, even if it was only virtual.

You can't stop me though!

~Smooch~
aww.. Kindred's first boy kiss.. I feel the love
01/07/2011
B8trDude B8trDude
How did I miss this thread?! The moment I read the word "flames" I was immediately going to suggest contacting Dwtim. Somehow not surprised that others beat me to it
01/08/2011
Shellz31 Shellz31
Quote:
Originally posted by Maxim
I heard Tenga Eggs work great as covers for the Fairy range:
Fairy wand
Fairy mini wand
Fairy mini wand rechargeable, as well as the Hitachi magic wand ... More
I use a Tenga egg on my Mystic Wand Rechargeable and it's a perfect fit.
Feels sooooooooooo much better than the original cover!
01/08/2011
Shellz31 Shellz31
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
should I be turned on? (kidding.... maybe?.... no, kidding!) You two guys are awesome and I you two!
LMAO
01/08/2011
Jobthingy Jobthingy
Quote:
Originally posted by B8trDude
How did I miss this thread?! The moment I read the word "flames" I was immediately going to suggest contacting Dwtim. Somehow not surprised that others beat me to it
LOL! Dwtim the science dude
01/08/2011
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 43
Unique posters: 20