And I want to fuck....

And I want to fuck....

Dragon Dragon
OK. I'm in that mood.

I want to fuck. I know who. I know how... (with who.) I want it right now.

It's not happening right now.

Anyone feel the same?

Grumble..............
12/22/2008
  • Save 80% on Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Backdoor Ecstasy! Opulent Anal Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Beautiful Dreamer Beautiful Dreamer
Quote:
Originally posted by Dragon
OK. I'm in that mood.

I want to fuck. I know who. I know how... (with who.) I want it right now.

It's not happening right now.

Anyone feel the same?

Grumble..............
My partner. Who has left me alone in the room to go play Xbox 360. I have dreams of breaking it.....
12/23/2008
Liz2 Liz2
When alone toys and porn DVDs get me through. My b/f also gets lost with games, I'm thinking of a little sex denial with him.
12/23/2008
Beautiful Dreamer Beautiful Dreamer
Quote:
Originally posted by Liz2
When alone toys and porn DVDs get me through. My b/f also gets lost with games, I'm thinking of a little sex denial with him.
I ended up working on a review of a toy and a porn.
12/23/2008
Liz2 Liz2
Quote:
Originally posted by Beautiful Dreamer
I ended up working on a review of a toy and a porn.
Haven't seen it. Is it published?
12/23/2008
*Country Girl Can Survive* *Country Girl Can Survive*
the hubby is playing the x-box 360 as we speak..sometimes i believe that the controller gets more action then i do! [grrr! lol]
12/23/2008
CaptainBunnyKilla CaptainBunnyKilla
Quote:
Originally posted by Dragon
OK. I'm in that mood.

I want to fuck. I know who. I know how... (with who.) I want it right now.

It's not happening right now.

Anyone feel the same?

Grumble..............
Lol that's like, the state of my life. It sucks.
12/23/2008
Dragon Dragon
Quote:
Originally posted by Beautiful Dreamer
I ended up working on a review of a toy and a porn.
I ended up with a husband that was angry at me for being silly and playful when he wasn't in the mood. Then exhausted... Sigh.
12/23/2008
Fun Lover Fun Lover
Forget the X-Box 360 I would rather be fucking my wife with her toys or fucking myself with her toys. She is out shopping so I'm going to do a little shopping of my own at EF. The fucking will have to wait for a while we have company staying till Christmas but will be fucking and playing from the day after Christmas till New Years and trying our new & old toys.
12/23/2008
Backseat Boohoo Backseat Boohoo
Leave it to me to break up with all of my FWB during the one month I will be away from college, with my computer in the dining room that everybody treads through CONSTANTLY and a lack of masturbation time.
12/24/2008
Jimbo Jones Jimbo Jones
Quote:
Originally posted by Backseat Boohoo
Leave it to me to break up with all of my FWB during the one month I will be away from college, with my computer in the dining room that everybody treads through CONSTANTLY and a lack of masturbation time.
Sounds like you have created your own personal hell on earth. Enjoy the holidays! Sorry - me being funny about it probably isn't helping. Hopefully you'll figure something out.
12/24/2008
Avery Dragon Avery Dragon
In a sense i know the feeling. However I'm in a long distance relationship..haven't seen my b/f since the beginning of last September....so it's to toys go I
12/25/2008
Backseat Boohoo Backseat Boohoo
Quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones
Sounds like you have created your own personal hell on earth. Enjoy the holidays! Sorry - me being funny about it probably isn't helping. Hopefully you'll figure something out.
Yeah, pretty much. I decided to turn over this new leaf at the start of the month, and now I want to cut my own head off. I am THAT horny!

I usually masturbate a couple of times a day...now I'm down to that many times a week, if I'm lucky. Uuuuugh!
12/25/2008
Fun Lover Fun Lover
This is from the female half of fun lover, and my first post. My hubby is also a XBOX360 addict, usually when it's time for sex. I ask if it is time for sex, if the answer is no this is what I do. I tell hubby that I'm going to go fuck myself. I go get naked and grab some toys to play with. I go back by the XBOX naked, with my toys in hand, to remind him, but don't say anything to him. About 99% of the time in 15 minutes or less, hubby comes looking for me. Sometimes he just watches, other times he joins me. Either way I get fucked and we both end up happy. Give this a try and let me know if it works for you? And Merry Christmas to everyone!
12/25/2008
Nashville Nashville
Quote:
Originally posted by *Country Girl Can Survive*
the hubby is playing the x-box 360 as we speak..sometimes i believe that the controller gets more action then i do! [grrr! lol]
My husband is addicted to World of Warcraft- I was too but I broke myself of the habit... being married to a gamer is a HARD THING. Mostly because the addiction is legitimate, it offers all sorts of stimuli and sex doesn't offer the same stimulus enough though it's full on physical contact... trying to pry him away from the computer is difficult, I can't tell you how many times I've had to literally beg and several nights where I was just so pissed off I went to bed early. The one way to break them of their gaming habits is to leave the house for a few days (We went to Nashville for 6 days and it curbed all his computer urges)... now we're home and sex is back on track, the game is really the last thing on his mind. You have to take them away from the console and give them new experiences with new stimulation- it will feed their addictive personalities, although they're bound to go through withdrawals.
12/27/2008
Dame Demi Dame Demi
I'm without hubby or toys until the end of next month, and staying with my parents. It's like being 14 all over again. *sigh*

And sex is the ONLY thing I can use to lure my husband away from video games. Sometimes I'll sit for an hour in a corset and hose before he notices me, but once he does, at least it always works...
12/28/2008
AnalArtist AnalArtist
Man, I am single and back at my parents for the holidays. I get chances to masturbate, but since there's no lock. It's just this....ehhh thing and I lose the mood.
I play some games but most of the time after an hour I'm like...ok. I usually put a plug in, go play for like an hour to warm up. Then fuck myself with a dildo. So nope, not getting any either.
12/28/2008
Dragon Dragon
My husband and I love to drink wine and play Mario kart together. It often ends up topless. Caught by the kids only once... Sigh. They had a funny look. His sex drive is high enough that I don't have to worry about him playing unless I've fallen asleep.
12/29/2008
Wordplay123 Wordplay123
I had an Ex that early in the relationship chose to Table Top RPG than have phone sex with me. That's when I knew that things were going to be difficult.

Since then it's been a standing rule with me while dating to bring up the "I like video games too, but I like sex. There's time enough in the day for both, and the game has a pause button. I don't."
12/30/2008
Backseat Boohoo Backseat Boohoo
Quote:
Originally posted by Wordplay123
I had an Ex that early in the relationship chose to Table Top RPG than have phone sex with me. That's when I knew that things were going to be difficult.

Since then it's been a standing rule with me while dating to bring up the ...
My best friend held off on his 2-year anniversary with his girlfriend to watch college football...and it wasn't even his home team.

Another friend of mine skipped a date so she could watch Grey's Anatomy.

I am NOT romantic in the slightest, but I can never imagine skipping anything real-life over a TV program, which will probably be available online or will be played again the next day. It doesn't matter what it's a TV program of; even if it's about, say, geisha and it won't be played again for years, if I feel okay and there's something going on that my friends and I want to do, I'm leaving the dorm.
12/30/2008
Nashville Nashville
Quote:
Originally posted by Backseat Boohoo
My best friend held off on his 2-year anniversary with his girlfriend to watch college football...and it wasn't even his home team.

Another friend of mine skipped a date so she could watch Grey's Anatomy.

I am NOT romantic in ...
That's what a DVR is for. Have you told your friend about tivo? lol.
12/30/2008
Champagne and Benzedrine (Roland Hulme) Champagne and Benzedrine (Roland Hulme)
Now I understand why my wife won't let me get a Wii.
01/02/2009
Dragon Dragon
Quote:
Originally posted by Champagne and Benzedrine (Roland Hulme)
Now I understand why my wife won't let me get a Wii.
What's wrong with playing the Wii topless while drinking and racing!!!!!

Back to the point of the post. I WANT TO FUCK. Came in a parking lot today, because I wanted to... Hmmmm. Bad girl, and nobody is spanking me.

Think I'll go to sleep.
01/02/2009
Betty Rocket Betty Rocket
Not sure if this thread is dead.....but right now I want to fuck Seth Rogen link
01/02/2009
Backseat Boohoo Backseat Boohoo
Quote:
Originally posted by Nashville
That's what a DVR is for. Have you told your friend about tivo? lol.
We're in college with basic cable. =/

Still, that's not even the point. How can you pass up real-life experiences for something that'll be rerun a half dozen times over the next week?! I just don't get it.

And speaking of needing to have sex: God, I need to get laid, and I JUST started taking a new BC pill, which has totally killed my drive to actually get myself off, much as I want to orgasm. I can't wait for the first month to be over so my horny can come back.
01/02/2009
Beautiful Dreamer Beautiful Dreamer
Quote:
Originally posted by Dragon
What's wrong with playing the Wii topless while drinking and racing!!!!!

Back to the point of the post. I WANT TO FUCK. Came in a parking lot today, because I wanted to... Hmmmm. Bad girl, and nobody is spanking me.

Think I'll go to sleep.
I play Wii Fit nude. It's uber fun.
01/03/2009
Backseat Boohoo Backseat Boohoo
Quote:
Originally posted by Beautiful Dreamer
I play Wii Fit nude. It's uber fun.
I'd be worried about my taa-taas bouncing around and making me ache.
01/03/2009
Beautiful Dreamer Beautiful Dreamer
Quote:
Originally posted by Backseat Boohoo
I'd be worried about my taa-taas bouncing around and making me ache.
I wear a 38D- so they do bounce from time to time.
I try to choose more bounce friendly activities- the yoga, strength training, and balance sections all work quiet nicely.
01/03/2009
Dragon Dragon
Grumpy. 16 minutes is not adequate. Especially when that includes a resolution for extended foreplay. Sigh.

Wii fit nude is seriously risky with kids around!
01/03/2009
Backseat Boohoo Backseat Boohoo
Anything nude is seriously risk with a Pentecostal mother and a half-drunk father around, as well as a cranky older sister and a twin brother with no sense of boundaries. God, I love my family; they're so beautifully dysfunctional.
01/03/2009
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 36
Unique posters: 21