What did you get for Christmas?

What did you get for Christmas?

lexical lexical
Well, we've already started opening some gifts tonight with my dad's side of the family Tomorrow, with my mom's side.

So far, I got a new purse, some cookies, a novel, and a cute frame that says "WOOF" and has a space for a photo of each of my dogs, in the Os!

Can't wait for gift-giving (and receiving) tomorrow!
12/25/2011
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Ghost Ghost
So far, a "grow your own mushroom" kit and the finishing box sets to my "Dragon Ball Z" collection.
12/25/2011
lexical lexical
Quote:
Originally posted by Ghost
So far, a "grow your own mushroom" kit and the finishing box sets to my "Dragon Ball Z" collection.
Ohhh, I love DBZ! Takes me back to my anime-crazed youth...
12/25/2011
potstickers potstickers
We haven't yet opened any presents.
12/25/2011
Shellz31 Shellz31
Nothing. Although the power company thought it would be a nice gift to make sure our power bill arrived before christmas. YAY. Thanks a lot guys!
12/25/2011
slynch slynch
A bottle of Jack Daniels, Barnes & Noble Gift Card, Movie theater gift card, and another year older.
12/25/2011
- Kira - - Kira -
Still waiting on my son to wake up before we open anything. *twiddles thumbs*
12/25/2011
lexical lexical
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
Still waiting on my son to wake up before we open anything. *twiddles thumbs*
LOL, oh my gosh! I went in and jumped on my younger brother at 8am...I'm 22 years old. He's 20. Get his butt up!
12/25/2011
Envy Envy
Gift cards, new pellet gun, stuff for my car I just bought, decorative plate, silverware and dinner plates and such, and candy.
12/25/2011
lexical lexical
We just finished breakfast. I got a crock pot, a mandoline slicer, a cast iron pan, a 10-photo collage frame, a purple throw pillow, some candles, some chocolate, a robe and fluffy slippers, Calvin Klein Euphoria perfume, a whole ton of doggie toys and treats for my pups, and a 320 CD folder for my DVD collection.
12/25/2011
SMichelle SMichelle
I got a few sweaters, a make-up storage case with a lock that'll be GREAT for storing toys in, soft fluffy socks (love those!), a great bag that'll be great to use as a carryon when I go to Scotland this spring, a few books, season 4 of Californication, and lots of bath and body stuff.
12/25/2011
GonetoLovehoney GonetoLovehoney
Nothing really (a couple small boxes of pocky and some cheap potholders), I'm kind of envious of all my friends that get useful or nice things for christmas. Oh well, now to wait until the boring holidays are over and hope I have more fun at my community college. >_<
12/25/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Plenty of Giftcards and cash
Kodak Digital Camera
HP Laptop
Two purses
Wallet
A few pairs of heels - Guess, Kelly & Kate
Two pairs of AE jeans
2 Threadless shirts
David Guetta CD - One More Love
AE sweater
Teapot and tea
A weird scarf thing
Black Hawks Jersey
OPI nail polish
Socks
Shaving stuff
C.O. Bigelow Lip Gloss

I'll open more presents with my extended family tonight and my boyfriend's family tomorrow, so there's more to come.
12/25/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by slynch
A bottle of Jack Daniels, Barnes & Noble Gift Card, Movie theater gift card, and another year older.
Does that mean it's your birthday?
12/25/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
A few weeks ago I got a pair of Reebok Flex (totally in love) as an early present. I also got a bunch of yarn to hook up. My girlies gave me a new blanket and coffee mug.
12/25/2011
KittensMouse KittensMouse
I got PLENTY of gift cards! lol
12/25/2011
Taylor Taylor
I got a pair of running shoes, some lotion and body wash, a gift card to olive garden, and a videogame that I'll need to return because I had bought it last year.

Not too bad I'd say.
12/25/2011
Miaever Miaever
I got almost all new accessories to pimp out my room.

iPod Dock

Money

Sadly,I didn't get to see all my family but It was a good year!
12/25/2011
- Kira - - Kira -
A new vacuum cleaner
A new pot set
Two new suits for work
About seven or eight shirts for said suits
New PJs
Nail polish
Toothbrush refills
A memory foam mat
Candy
Other knick-knacks
Money
Amazon Gift Card
12/25/2011
- Kira - - Kira -
Quote:
Originally posted by lexical
LOL, oh my gosh! I went in and jumped on my younger brother at 8am...I'm 22 years old. He's 20. Get his butt up!
lol He is only three. I try to let him sleep. He's grumpy if you wake him!!
12/25/2011
lexical lexical
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
A new vacuum cleaner
A new pot set
Two new suits for work
About seven or eight shirts for said suits
New PJs
Nail polish
Toothbrush refills
A memory foam mat
Candy
Other knick-knacks
Money
Amazon Gift Card
Oh, I totally need a new vacuum cleaner! Jealous! Lol
12/25/2011
- Kira - - Kira -
Quote:
Originally posted by lexical
Oh, I totally need a new vacuum cleaner! Jealous! Lol
LOL That's one of those presents that makes you feel like you're a real adult. Especially when you go "Oo! We needed that!"
12/25/2011
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by lexical
Well, we've already started opening some gifts tonight with my dad's side of the family Tomorrow, with my mom's side.

So far, I got a new purse, some cookies, a novel, and a cute frame that says "WOOF" and has a space ...
Got the coolest pen. Works by rubbing metal off tip. NEVER runs out. Amazing item. SOLID METAL!!!

Also a large array LED worklight. SO handy.
Sounds like YOU have some neat gifts too. Enjoy ROUND 2 opening tomorrow!!!
12/25/2011
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by Taylor
I got a pair of running shoes, some lotion and body wash, a gift card to olive garden, and a videogame that I'll need to return because I had bought it last year.

Not too bad I'd say.
Olive Garden...YUM. Just don't be TOO bad there...or you will need to work those running shoes EXTRA hard!!!
12/25/2011
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by KittensMouse
I got PLENTY of gift cards! lol
Often we get the MOST pleasure from those. Use them when WE need something or want something...or to get a meal out, "cheap" when we are just bushed.
12/25/2011
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by Ghost
So far, a "grow your own mushroom" kit and the finishing box sets to my "Dragon Ball Z" collection.
I cannot imagine what is in a GROW YOUR OWN MUSHROOM kit!!!???
12/25/2011
Subbi Subbi
I got money, pictures of me and my father and his dog tags from 20 years ago when he was a sgt. in the army. Best thing I could have gotten since he passed 2 months ago
12/25/2011
Miss Naughty Kitty Miss Naughty Kitty
mom gave me a check for 350 for "bills" yea that wont even dent them so many student loans and medical bills. At least it will help a little

also cash and gift cards from other family members. yay
12/25/2011
True Pleasures True Pleasures
A glass paperweight with a glowing mushroom inside, $40 to Target, and $100 cash. ^-^
12/25/2011
Ghost Ghost
Quote:
Originally posted by Bignuf
I cannot imagine what is in a GROW YOUR OWN MUSHROOM kit!!!???
Like food mushrooms. You grow them and eat them. :3
12/26/2011
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 34
Unique posters: 21