Porn Parody that is yet to be made?

Porn Parody that is yet to be made?

Viktor Vysheslav Malkin Viktor Vysheslav Malkin
What franchise are you surprised that does not have a porn parody?

With porn parodies such as "The Golden Girls" and even "This aint the Different Strokes" there are some really popular franchises without the parody treatment.

For me I am surprised that the following do not have a Parody:

Harry Potter
Family Guy
American Dad
Futurama

Is there a porn parody would you like to see that hasn't been made?
11/08/2010
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Buy 3 Items for $20
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Midway through Midway through
I would crack the fuck up over a HP porn parody, no lie. But I couldn't watch it. It would make me puke.
11/08/2010
Viktor Vysheslav Malkin Viktor Vysheslav Malkin
Quote:
Originally posted by Midway through
I would crack the fuck up over a HP porn parody, no lie. But I couldn't watch it. It would make me puke.
Well they would have to have all the students be 18 years and over, or just make a staff orgy
11/08/2010
Avant-garde Avant-garde
How about star-wars, sex and the city, MASH and I dream of jeannie.
11/08/2010
Viktor Vysheslav Malkin Viktor Vysheslav Malkin
Quote:
Originally posted by Avant-garde
How about star-wars, sex and the city, MASH and I dream of jeannie.
I dream of Jeannie has a parody with Jenna Jameson, its called "I Dream of Jenna"

Think start wars would be cool, never watched the star wars but I could get behind that one!

I am thinking that big Franchises like Star Wars and Harry Potter are to tightly regulated for a porn parody, but then again Avatar is the most grossing film of all time and it has a bestselling porn parody!
11/08/2010
bzzingbee bzzingbee
There's already a Star Wars parody, it's called Porn Wars. They have a 1, 2, & 3. I haven't seen them, but they've been on my list for a while.
11/08/2010
Blinker Blinker
I don't think this counts but I'd love to see some puppet porn. Remember the sex scene from Team America? I fucking LOVE it. Yes, I know I'm weird. I WANT TO SEE MORE PUPPETS FUCKING.
11/08/2010
bzzingbee bzzingbee
Quote:
Originally posted by Blinker
I don't think this counts but I'd love to see some puppet porn. Remember the sex scene from Team America? I fucking LOVE it. Yes, I know I'm weird. I WANT TO SEE MORE PUPPETS FUCKING.
haha, that scene is HILARIOUS!!
11/08/2010
Viktor Vysheslav Malkin Viktor Vysheslav Malkin
How about The Simpsons! They could make a Simpsons Porn Parody
11/08/2010
Kindred Kindred
Are there any superhero porn movies?
11/08/2010
popples popples
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Are there any superhero porn movies?
There's Batman an XXX parody. I childhood friend of mine is in it. lol And I believe there's a Dark Knight one too.
11/08/2010
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by popples
There's Batman an XXX parody. I childhood friend of mine is in it. lol And I believe there's a Dark Knight one too.
Ah, I forgot about the Batman one. I was thinking something edgier versus campy. I want to see Wolverine finally get to screw Jean Grey. Yeah, I'm a dork.
11/08/2010
Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)
Quote:
Originally posted by Viktor Vysheslav Malkin
What franchise are you surprised that does not have a porn parody?

With porn parodies such as "The Golden Girls" and even "This aint the Different Strokes" there are some really popular franchises without the parody ...
I would own 10 copies of a Futurama parody. I am unabashedly, a Futurama whore.

How about Medium, or Tales From the Crypt?
11/08/2010
Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)
Quote:
Originally posted by Blinker
I don't think this counts but I'd love to see some puppet porn. Remember the sex scene from Team America? I fucking LOVE it. Yes, I know I'm weird. I WANT TO SEE MORE PUPPETS FUCKING.
I have some Jim Henson like Puppet movie with some puppet porn in it, granted not quite as graphic as Team America. I will have to go through my vid stash and find it so I can give you the title.
11/08/2010
Viktor Vysheslav Malkin Viktor Vysheslav Malkin
Quote:
Originally posted by Emma (Girl With Fire)
I would own 10 copies of a Futurama parody. I am unabashedly, a Futurama whore.

How about Medium, or Tales From the Crypt?
I own all the Futurama episodes on DVD, and Benders Big Score. I absolutely hated... HATED The one called "Beast with a billion backs" other than Bender's role that is. John DiMaggio Is the GREATEST voice actor!

Tales from the Cyrpt, now that would be creepy, I'd be interested though
11/08/2010
Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)
Quote:
Originally posted by Viktor Vysheslav Malkin
I own all the Futurama episodes on DVD, and Benders Big Score. I absolutely hated... HATED The one called "Beast with a billion backs" other than Bender's role that is. John DiMaggio Is the GREATEST voice actor!

Tales from ...
I've seen the Xxxorcist. You just can not get more f'd up than that parody. I absolutely loved it. I have to agree the Futurama movies... booo. The newest one... meh.
11/08/2010
ZenaidaMacroura ZenaidaMacroura
How about...the Lord of the Rings? I'd watch that.
11/08/2010
Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)
Quote:
Originally posted by ZenaidaMacroura
How about...the Lord of the Rings? I'd watch that.
link
11/08/2010
Gary Gary
Quote:
Originally posted by Viktor Vysheslav Malkin
What franchise are you surprised that does not have a porn parody?

With porn parodies such as "The Golden Girls" and even "This aint the Different Strokes" there are some really popular franchises without the parody ...
There are Harry Potter parodies.
11/10/2010
Viktor Vysheslav Malkin Viktor Vysheslav Malkin
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
There are Harry Potter parodies.
Really? Where? Are you referring to the fan fics? I couldn't find any when I looked up Harry Potter Porn Parody.
11/10/2010
Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)
link


You will discover a ton on there.
11/10/2010
ZenaidaMacroura ZenaidaMacroura
Quote:
Originally posted by Emma (Girl With Fire)
link
Oh wow. Nevermind. Haha.
11/10/2010
Viktor Vysheslav Malkin Viktor Vysheslav Malkin
Quote:
Originally posted by Emma (Girl With Fire)
link


You will discover a ton on there.
I've seen that, just thought it was a joke, because I could never find any of those when I looked up the names, that or its soo deep underground that i dont wanna find.
11/10/2010
Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)
Quote:
Originally posted by Viktor Vysheslav Malkin
I've seen that, just thought it was a joke, because I could never find any of those when I looked up the names, that or its soo deep underground that i dont wanna find.
have you seen the xxxorcist?
11/10/2010
Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)
I think you are right, I actually read through most of the list, I think its like 99% bs with a hint of truth. For an actual porn parody of HP check this out.

link

link

(I have a copy of This Aint Star Trek.... somewhere.....)

link

I have a few of these too.

I have also just discovered the This Aint the Flinstones, saw, Mean Girls, not Charlies Angels, The Official Survivor parody, This Aint Avatar, Wife Swap (didn't see that one coming), Flava of love, Call of Booty Modern Whorefare, This aint I dream of Jeanie, Which Im pretty sure was already mentioned, Pornstar cribs, Sex and the City, This isn't Mad Men, Family Matters, Hustlers Untrue Hollywood Stories, This Aint cops, Ghost Fuckers, Malice in LaLaLand, This Aint celebrity Apprentice, This Aint The Bad Girls Club, This isn't Giligans Island..... and now I'm getting bored of scrolling through pages of dl's.

There is also a Texas Chainsaw Massacre Porn.
11/10/2010
Viktor Vysheslav Malkin Viktor Vysheslav Malkin
Quote:
Originally posted by Emma (Girl With Fire)
I think you are right, I actually read through most of the list, I think its like 99% bs with a hint of truth. For an actual porn parody of HP check this out.

link

link

(I have a copy of This Aint Star Trek.... ...
Awesome! I almost choked on my cake though when I read Buffy the Vampire Layer

Thanks for those awesome links!

I haven't seen the xxxorsist, I think I am too weak for that. I watched and like the original though.. which is strange. I just don't know how that movie would play out... now I think I might have to get it
11/10/2010
Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)
Quote:
Originally posted by Viktor Vysheslav Malkin
Awesome! I almost choked on my cake though when I read Buffy the Vampire Layer

Thanks for those awesome links!

I haven't seen the xxxorsist, I think I am too weak for that. I watched and like the original though.. which is ...
I saw it and had to have it. I laughed so damn hard I had to watch it 3 more times, I also made friends watch it. If you would like a heads up on what to expect I will gladly give it to you. Otherwise I will keep it a secret so as not to ruin the surprise!
11/10/2010
Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)
Quote:
Originally posted by Viktor Vysheslav Malkin
Awesome! I almost choked on my cake though when I read Buffy the Vampire Layer

Thanks for those awesome links!

I haven't seen the xxxorsist, I think I am too weak for that. I watched and like the original though.. which is ...
I saw it and had to have it. I laughed so damn hard I had to watch it 3 more times, I also made friends watch it. If you would like a heads up on what to expect I will gladly give it to you. Otherwise I will keep it a secret so as not to ruin the surprise!
11/10/2010
Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)
Quote:
Originally posted by Viktor Vysheslav Malkin
Awesome! I almost choked on my cake though when I read Buffy the Vampire Layer

Thanks for those awesome links!

I haven't seen the xxxorsist, I think I am too weak for that. I watched and like the original though.. which is ...
I saw it and had to have it. I laughed so damn hard I had to watch it 3 more times, I also made friends watch it. If you would like a heads up on what to expect I will gladly give it to you. Otherwise I will keep it a secret so as not to ruin the surprise!
11/10/2010
CS2012 CS2012
Leave It To Beaver and The Muntsters
11/10/2010
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 56
Unique posters: 21