Ever used Plastic Bag as a Purse?

Ever used Plastic Bag as a Purse?

kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
I'm doing it now I'm pinching my pennies.
Answers (public voting - your screen name will appear in the results):
Yes
kinky girlfriend , ViVix
2
NO
Tori Rebel , Beck , - Kira - , Talena , sktb0007 , Valentinka , Starkiller87 , Taylor , Kitka , tlaskowski , Ms. Spice , ~LaUr3n~ , Kaltir , js250 , Gracie , haley730 , wrmbreze , indiglo , wetone123 , darthkitt3n , Sinfully , dv8 , Sunshineamine , mizzmilla , Shellz31 , kkross65 , dhig , The Curious Couple , LavenderSkies , Pink Jewel , Love Perpetua , TheSlyFox , eeep , Liz2 , CS2012 , 12345678 , married with children , TameTemptress , Lucidity , null , 41knit , Princess-Kayla ♥ , Coralbell , MissBre , Undecided , KrissyNovacaine , collifornia , xOhxSoxScandalousx , Squeaky
49
only to work or certain places
switzerland
1
I'd just suffer without a purse then.
Tori Rebel , - Kira - , Valentinka , Starkiller87 , Ms. Spice , Nora , indiglo , wetone123 , darthkitt3n , Sinfully , Sunshineamine , Shellz31 , vanilla&chocolate , TheSlyFox , Liz2 , CS2012 , GravyCakes , TameTemptress , Lucidity , Coralbell , KrissyNovacaine
21
Other (explain)
Envy , unfulfilled , ToyGurl , Nora , ms.anon , lulz
6
Total votes: 79 (60 voters)
Poll is closed
11/21/2011
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 70%. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Envy Envy
I don't use purses, just a wallet in my back pocket like the guys do. If I use anything else it's a backpack.
11/21/2011
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
I'm doing it now I'm pinching my pennies.
I'm double bagging the wal mart bags and often walking to work without gloves I need new things but it sucks work is cutting my hours and I'm worrying I will be fired after we get 3o new foreign workesr again we already have enough people.
11/21/2011
Envy Envy
Well with a bag I find it very insecure, can't get like maybe a messenger bag or a tote or something?
11/21/2011
Beck Beck
Get a EF bag as a free gift
11/21/2011
- Kira - - Kira -
I have a gazillion purses so even if I couldn't buy a new one I could always just rotate one I haven't used in a while. If they were all messed up, I'd probably just use my wallet instead and I dunno what for my pills and everything. Probably not a plastic bag.

The EF bag is a cute idea!
11/21/2011
Talena Talena
I have used grocery bags or reusable bags as diaper bags but not purses..I would be too worried about a hole in the bag.
11/21/2011
sktb0007 sktb0007
Quote:
Originally posted by Beck
Get a EF bag as a free gift
Excellent idea, I second this!
11/21/2011
Beck Beck
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
I have a gazillion purses so even if I couldn't buy a new one I could always just rotate one I haven't used in a while. If they were all messed up, I'd probably just use my wallet instead and I dunno what for my pills and everything. ...
Wouldn't it be awesome if Eden carried purses?
11/21/2011
Ryuson Ryuson
Quote:
Originally posted by Beck
Get a EF bag as a free gift
This!
11/21/2011
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Beck
Get a EF bag as a free gift
well I can't afford anything on EF. Wouldnt I need to place an order? I can't do that.
11/21/2011
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Beck
Wouldn't it be awesome if Eden carried purses?
only if they could be washed.
11/21/2011
Beck Beck
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
only if they could be washed.
It can be. I hand wash mine and it drys really fast also.
11/21/2011
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Beck
It can be. I hand wash mine and it drys really fast also.
I just looked at the tote I can't take that to work its not appropriate and I already have trouble with getting too much attention from guys and hit on even wen walking to work honks and yelling hey baby and crap.
11/21/2011
Beck Beck
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
well I can't afford anything on EF. Wouldnt I need to place an order? I can't do that.
You could use points and you could just get the free bag, it would take 595points to ship as long as you live in the US.
11/21/2011
unfulfilled unfulfilled
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
well I can't afford anything on EF. Wouldnt I need to place an order? I can't do that.
Here's a way for you to get a bag. Join the mentor program. With the mentor program, you're able to do 2 free reviews and with each review order you can have a free gift so sign up under someone and do a review for an item that interests you within the guidelines your mentor explains to you and at checkout add the bag as the free gift.
Good Luck
11/21/2011
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by unfulfilled
Here's a way for you to get a bag. Join the mentor program. With the mentor program, you're able to do 2 free reviews and with each review order you can have a free gift so sign up under someone and do a review for an item that interests ...
I don't want the EF bag it says sex and stuff on it I can't take it to work!
11/21/2011
unfulfilled unfulfilled
I chose other b/c I don't usually carry a purse. I just started recently to carry one, but I prefer just a wallet in my jeans pocket or coat pocket. I've used diaper bags as purses as well. The purse is just annoying. I think I'm going to go back to not carrying it.
11/21/2011
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Beck
You could use points and you could just get the free bag, it would take 595points to ship as long as you live in the US.
I can't get that bag its not work appropriate!
11/21/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
I only have one purse and I use it only half the time. I used to have more bags in high school, but I just dont care anymore. Its not even an expensive bag it probably cost 6 bucks if that, just plain black material bag. I usually only throw my id and atm card in my back pocket, and thats that.
11/21/2011
unfulfilled unfulfilled
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
I don't want the EF bag it says sex and stuff on it I can't take it to work!
It says sexy and smart nothing about sex. You could always flip it inside out it would just look like a reusable bag then. Just a thought no biggie.
11/21/2011
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by unfulfilled
It says sexy and smart nothing about sex. You could always flip it inside out it would just look like a reusable bag then. Just a thought no biggie.
yea thats true I don't want anyone to see edenfantays sexy and smart its not discreet for walking places and for work. Anyone who has the bag can you flip it inside out for me and tell me how it looks and works like that?
11/21/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
I dont get it still, did you not ever have a purse? Where did your purse go? I mean I pinch pennies as well but like I said Ive had the same cheap black purse for probably 6 years.
11/21/2011
Taylor Taylor
I know a lot of the grocery stores around here sell tote bags to use to carry groceries and they are only 1 or 2 dollars depending on the store. Maybe you could get something like that and use it as a purse.
11/21/2011
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
I dont get it still, did you not ever have a purse? Where did your purse go? I mean I pinch pennies as well but like I said Ive had the same cheap black purse for probably 6 years.
well it got thrown away by accident at work...it was a nice purse my favorite its discontinued can't even find it on ebay. no If I can live without something right now I gotta pinch.
11/21/2011
Beck Beck
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
yea thats true I don't want anyone to see edenfantays sexy and smart its not discreet for walking places and for work. Anyone who has the bag can you flip it inside out for me and tell me how it looks and works like that?
Hold on I got pics too
11/21/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
well it got thrown away by accident at work...it was a nice purse my favorite its discontinued can't even find it on ebay. no If I can live without something right now I gotta pinch.
Where do you work? How does a purse get thrown away? Id be furious and make them replace it. Im pretty sure most places would replace it if it was their fault. Arent you more worried about your ids and cards and stuff and what about keys?
11/21/2011
toxie m toxie m
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
I have a gazillion purses so even if I couldn't buy a new one I could always just rotate one I haven't used in a while. If they were all messed up, I'd probably just use my wallet instead and I dunno what for my pills and everything. ...
This. I have lots of old purses around, if it came down to it I could just mend whatever holes there are and they'd still end up being much more secure than a plastic bag.
11/21/2011
Beck Beck






You can lightly see the writing as long as you wore it the right way no one would see it.
11/21/2011
switzerland switzerland
i have definitely used recyclable before as a purse.. and plastic bags as lunch bags hehe
11/21/2011
Total posts: 67
Unique posters: 40