Dyeing Your Pubic Hair - Hot Pink Pussy, Anyone?

Dyeing Your Pubic Hair - Hot Pink Pussy, Anyone?

aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
did you know you can actually buy safe kits for dyeing your pubic hair? check out the link here to some HOT PINK dye at amazon.




i just read this article on eden cafe about the stigma around body hair...

and promptly bought myself some bright blonde dye to match my head-hair, and some pink just for fun.


have you heard of this? would you ever try it? have you? what were the results? what are your concerns about dyeing your pubic hair?


thanks for your opinions, as always!


alice.

Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
i've never heard of this!
80
i've heard of this before
81
too cool, sign me up!
40
heck no i'm not dyeing my pubic hair
77
i've dyed mine before and it was neat
5
i've dyed mine before and it was no good
1
i don't have pubic hair and would not grow it out to dye it
46
i don't have pubic hair and would maybe grow it out just to dye it for fun
17
Total votes: 347 (204 voters)
Poll is closed
12/07/2011
  • Buy 1 - Get 1 FREE
  • Fancy Gift Set For Her For $70
  • Hot Gift Set For Her For $50
  • Sexy Gift Set For Her For $30 Only
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
julia. julia.
I don't think I would ever dye my pubic hair :o
12/07/2011
Hallmar82 Hallmar82
I think that's so sexy! I'd be very surprised and excited if my wife dyed her pubic hair.
12/07/2011
Antipova Antipova
Sam did this... it might be a hard crawl back through her reviews, but we sell something here that does that!
12/07/2011
Ryuson Ryuson
I have no pubic hair, and don't like it when I do! But it's a fun concept!
12/07/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Hallmar82
I think that's so sexy! I'd be very surprised and excited if my wife dyed her pubic hair.
i do too! i think its neat. i cant wait to get my colors in! to have the curtains match the drapes will be awesome.

and then... hot pink snatch!? yes, please!
12/07/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Sam did this... it might be a hard crawl back through her reviews, but we sell something here that does that!
seriously!? i just paid $40 for my 2 kits on amazon.. will have to search for that.
12/07/2011
ThoughtsAblaze ThoughtsAblaze
Though I wouldn't dye myself, I think this looks like a fun idea.
12/07/2011
Trishcuit629 Trishcuit629
I've always wanted to try it. Maybe purple, or electric blue
12/07/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Trishcuit629
I've always wanted to try it. Maybe purple, or electric blue
hell yes, blue! they have kits on amazon, and beattybeauty.com, i believe.

seriously, if anyone finds kits on eden, holler at me! i'd love to get those here.
12/07/2011
Collogue Collogue
Quote:
Originally posted by aliceinthehole
did you know you can actually buy safe kits for dyeing your pubic hair? check out the link here to some HOT PINK dye at amazon.




i just read this article on eden cafe about the stigma around body hair...

and promptly bought ...
This sounds like a lolsy cracked out thing to do, but not for serious!
12/07/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Collogue
This sounds like a lolsy cracked out thing to do, but not for serious!
im gonna do it! why not? it'll be a fun way to spice up ma downstairs.
12/07/2011
Rarity Rarity
I've seen this sold at the shops!

As much as I like the colour pink, I would not dye anything so close to my lady garden.
12/07/2011
dhig dhig
ack, no thanks!
12/07/2011
Cherrylane Cherrylane
If I liked how hair felt down there I'd probably be into having fun with it de and whatever. however, I just don't find it comfortable. Soooo it's not gonna happen.

I think it could be cute and fun though
12/07/2011
cheetahpita cheetahpita
Never heard of it before! Could be fun :p
12/07/2011
idunshire idunshire
I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to do it (blue or purple), but I'm afraid of getting bleach near my delicate bits. I also don't regularly shave so I feel like the growing-out would be really weird.
12/07/2011
allinonekid allinonekid
I've never thought about it before. You just gave me an idea for a brilliant April Fool's prank though >
12/07/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by idunshire
I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to do it (blue or purple), but I'm afraid of getting bleach near my delicate bits. I also don't regularly shave so I feel like the growing-out would be really weird.
the kits are totally safe for down there, so no worries. i read some consumer reviews and it seems perfectly alrighty!
12/08/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Cherrylane
If I liked how hair felt down there I'd probably be into having fun with it de and whatever. however, I just don't find it comfortable. Soooo it's not gonna happen.

I think it could be cute and fun though
if it's too coarse you can always throw some intense conditioner on it. i bleach my hair and use the deep conditioner on my pubes every now and then. makes em real soft !
12/08/2011
toxie m toxie m
The "lightening" part weirds me out. Bleach down there is a total no! I like the idea otherwise, but after years of dying the hair on my head, I'm pretty tired of how short a time something looks perfect before the roots start growing in. A matter of days, so lame. If I could magically pause my hair growth and have perfectly dyed pubes for a good span of time, I might consider it
12/08/2011
Tessa Taboo Tessa Taboo
I just think it would take a lot of upkeep... that hair grows pretty fast.
12/08/2011
bayosgirl bayosgirl
I'd be concerned about infections from the dye.
12/08/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Tessa Taboo
I just think it would take a lot of upkeep... that hair grows pretty fast.
mine doesnt! i mourned its loss when i let my boyfriend shave me once. it took so long for me to get my power back. sigh...
12/08/2011
indiglo indiglo
Yeah that's not for me. I don't even have very many pubes to dye, and I sure wouldn't want to let them all grow in enough to dye them. lol I don't keep enough hair around down there to do it.

Plus there's the issue with roots growing out, and my hair is sooo dark... too much work!
12/08/2011
Katelyn Katelyn
I just finished reading that same article! It made me want to try it out : )
12/08/2011
Why Why
Not interested in dyeing mine...but cool for those who are!!
12/08/2011
Vanille Vanille
I've heard of it, but I'm not going to try it. Rather keep my cunt's hair the same color it grew in as.
12/08/2011
ToyGurl ToyGurl
I'm personally clean shaven, but when I used to have a landing strip I dyed it blue. not a fun experience at all.
12/08/2011
Lucidity Lucidity
I'm clean shaven down there, but my hair is purple and I've always wanted to dye the curtains to match the drapes.
12/08/2011
Total posts: 174
Unique posters: 126