Is there an accessory product for dildos/vibs that would create a flange mount (universal sizing) similar to a Buttplug?

Contributor: Socalsk8tr Socalsk8tr
Honestly my gf and i love to walk around with BP's inside us...we will even sit down and just go about out business with them. We want to know if they make some type of accessory that would tighten around the base of a dildo / vibrator creating a flange so the toy doesnt slip inside.

The only thing that ive seen that could work is possibly using a 'knee harness' as a makeshift, but was hoping there is something more rigid.

  • Save Extra 50% On Sexobot Attachment
  • Upgrade Your Hands-Free Play!
  • Save 70% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Complete strap-on set for extra 15% off
  • Save 50% On Shower Nozzle With Enema Set
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions