Best Type of Cuffs

Contributor: lepari lepari
Related to: 
So I've been looking for a great pair of cuffs that are not only easy to use, but can stand up to a lot of hard wear and tear. I'm torn between cuffs that are soft/fuzzy on the inside and legitimate metal cuffs. Does anyone have really good or really bad experience with either?
02/07/2012
  • Get 3 Toys For $50 Only. Mix And Match
  • Save Extra 30% On Bestsellers
  • Give her 3 luxury treats for $60 only
  • Get a luxury couple's set for $60 only
  • Mix and match 3 men toys for $60 only
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Contributor: TheSinDoll TheSinDoll
Honestly, I have a thick, leather pair of fur lines cuffs that I got in New York and I haven't seen anything else that compare. I'm just not crazy about those metal cuffs. They hurt, even with the fuzzy inside. I'll be less likely to struggle if put in metal cuffs, because of the pain. i hate 'em.
02/08/2012
Contributor: lepari lepari
Quote:
Originally posted by TheSinDoll
Honestly, I have a thick, leather pair of fur lines cuffs that I got in New York and I haven't seen anything else that compare. I'm just not crazy about those metal cuffs. They hurt, even with the fuzzy inside. I'll be less likely to ...
Thank you! I hadn't considered leather, but now I will!
02/09/2012
Contributor: SAM1989 SAM1989
Quote:
Originally posted by lepari
So I've been looking for a great pair of cuffs that are not only easy to use, but can stand up to a lot of hard wear and tear. I'm torn between cuffs that are soft/fuzzy on the inside and legitimate metal cuffs. Does anyone have really good ...
soft fluffy ones are cute..
03/25/2012
Contributor: OrangeKushBB OrangeKushBB
Quote:
Originally posted by lepari
Thank you! I hadn't considered leather, but now I will!
Leather all the way. I've had a few pairs of generic cuffs and it's worth it to spend the extra $$ - they last longer and are nicer in general!
03/31/2012
Contributor: Porygorish Porygorish
So the metal is a bad option?
09/19/2012
Contributor: KrissyNovacaine KrissyNovacaine
Quote:
Originally posted by Porygorish
So the metal is a bad option?
Metal is uncomfortable for long wear and really is only good for short periods of time. Metal cuffs hurt and not in a good way if the sub struggles at all.
09/19/2012
Contributor: smirthy smirthy
Quote:
Originally posted by OrangeKushBB
Leather all the way. I've had a few pairs of generic cuffs and it's worth it to spend the extra $$ - they last longer and are nicer in general!
thanks for the tip!
02/18/2013
Contributor: Thumper Logic Thumper Logic
Quote:
Originally posted by lepari
So I've been looking for a great pair of cuffs that are not only easy to use, but can stand up to a lot of hard wear and tear. I'm torn between cuffs that are soft/fuzzy on the inside and legitimate metal cuffs. Does anyone have really good ...
I love my German handcuffs, they're heavy and adjustable. I've also had Irish figure 8 cuffs used on me, and leather suspension cuffs. I do prefer metal, but I like to feel more confined. I've been known to get out of leather cuffs :p
04/30/2014
Contributor: Kitten has left the site Kitten has left the site
I've only ever used metal ones, and those hurt my wrists to the point they bruised when hubby and I were done with them. They are just sitting in the bottom of my tote bag of toys and lingerie, the keys...I couldn't tell you where those are.

Leather sounds like a good material really, I'll have to look into investing in a pair of leather cuffs.
05/01/2014