Crops/Floggers Pain or Pleasure??

Crops/Floggers Pain or Pleasure??

Vnessa Vnessa
I'm very curious about these two pieces, the ways in which to use them properly, and the way they will feel on the body. What can virgin skin expect? What's the best way to ease into using them. And last but not least... Is it all pain or can it be pleasure?
03/06/2015
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 70%. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Will you be the wielder or the recipient? What is the skill level of the wielder?
03/06/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
I'm the recipient. Husband has no skill level. Totally new to each of us.
03/06/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
I gotta be responsible and say this even though it's just you and your husband. You probably already know this, but, for anyone else reading this...

Ok, so it seems as if it is just you and your husband in this scene. You might want to have a conversation about what you two expect to happen and define the limits. Each person should know what to expect during the scene. Sometimes it get easy to get carried away. Before you get started choose a safe word and make sure you both know what it is. Get consent from all parties involved before the scene starts.

As for Pain or Pleasure, that is up to the recipient. I would hope the sub would choose pleasure, but, if you want a little pain to spice things up, the sub would also have that option as well.

As far as the crop goes, you will want to strike your sub where the thighs meet the buttocks. DO NOT STRIKE THEM WITH TIP. That will cause pain. You will want to strike the sub with the shaft of the crop. Does this make sense? Also when striking the sub with the shaft make sure that the tip is far enough out of the way so that the tip doesn't come into contact with the sub's skin. This is the reason crops are so long. If it does come into contact with the sub's skin when the crop hits the designated area, it will hurt. Start out gentile and slowly build. Your aim is important.

A crop can also be used to lightly tap the skin. The tip of the crop can be used to gentility slap the skin anywhere on the sub's body. Be sure to pay attention to the sub's buttocks. Also, if desired, delicate pats can be applied to breasts, clitoral mound and other erogenous zones for pleasant sensations should you allow it. Personally, I enjoy blind folding my sub. I feel that the loss of sight heightens my sub's other senses.

Finally in the process of warming up my sub, I slowly drag the tip of my crop around my nude sub's body. I slowly encircle my sub's areolias and every now and again give the nipples a little tap to make sure they are paying attention. Slowly dragging the tip of the crop around your sub's body can also be pleasant. Some common places I drag the tip of my crop are the bottoms of the buttocks (where the curve forms or where the thighs meet the buttocks), nipples, areolias, the inside of the thighs, and the back of the neck.

I haven't tried a flogger unfortunately so I can't give you any real or useful advise about that. Of course if you wanna buy me one, I'd be happy to share what I have learned...

Also, if you have the time and space, you can use the room temperature to your advantage. I have always wanted to make the room cooler when I set up the scene but haven't gotten the opportunity yet. I don't mean cool like a meat locker but just a few degrees on the cooler side. I'd also like to incorporate the Hitachi Magic Wand during the scene and have a little forced orgasm... Ah, if I only had the time and money... Anyway, let us know if and/or when you kick this off.

Oh and how's your dirty talk? It might help to incorporate this into the scene. Finally, have a blast.
03/07/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
VERY helpful. I might just send you that flogger for part 2 of this tutorial
03/07/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
That wasn't meant to be a comprehensive tutorial. I'm sure others with more knowledge will chime in and mention several things that will be more helpful. These are just a few friendly tips I've picked up along the way.
03/07/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
That wasn't meant to be a comprehensive tutorial. I'm sure others with more knowledge will chime in and mention several things that will be more helpful. These are just a few friendly tips I've picked up along the way.
Well, I can't wait to hear what others say then because your "tips" had me dry mouthed and ready to submit!!!! Its not something I've experienced before but as I was reading everything I wanted to be on the end of a crop asap. I could feel it in the pit of my stomach, the thrill in my chest, my breathing picked up, I got all tingly....

Any more description and I might fall to my knees speechless!
03/07/2015
Lvstoplay Lvstoplay
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
I'm very curious about these two pieces, the ways in which to use them properly, and the way they will feel on the body. What can virgin skin expect? What's the best way to ease into using them. And last but not least... Is it all pain or ...
I prefer floggers/whips and I think that inquisitor did a great job with his reply on how to use crops. I'd apply the same rules to a standard flogger/whip. I'm also starting a thread on whips should you be interested in that.
04/29/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by Lvstoplay
I prefer floggers/whips and I think that inquisitor did a great job with his reply on how to use crops. I'd apply the same rules to a standard flogger/whip. I'm also starting a thread on whips should you be interested in that.
Whips you say? Now THAT sounds interesting. It wouldn't hurt to know how to handle a whip, should the occasion ever call for one.
04/29/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by Lvstoplay
I prefer floggers/whips and I think that inquisitor did a great job with his reply on how to use crops. I'd apply the same rules to a standard flogger/whip. I'm also starting a thread on whips should you be interested in that.
I would love to see your thread on the whips Thanks, luv!
04/29/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Why not practice on your self first. Of course start with light taps and then increase to see what you can take or like. Then with come sexy undies on or lingerie give him a demo of what you would like.

Then ask him to kiss the area and make it "All Better."
04/29/2015
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
Whips you say? Now THAT sounds interesting. It wouldn't hurt to know how to handle a whip, should the occasion ever call for one.
I enjoy singletails. I don't have enough space right now to use them frequently on my girl though.
04/29/2015
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
I gotta be responsible and say this even though it's just you and your husband. You probably already know this, but, for anyone else reading this...

Ok, so it seems as if it is just you and your husband in this scene. You might want to ...
See, in my scenes, I do have the room as cool as a meat locker, because it's best when the flesh is rigor mortis.
04/29/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
See, in my scenes, I do have the room as cool as a meat locker, because it's best when the flesh is rigor mortis.
Can you explain more as to why it's best?
04/29/2015
Lvstoplay Lvstoplay
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
See, in my scenes, I do have the room as cool as a meat locker, because it's best when the flesh is rigor mortis.
I'd be too cold to enjoy doing anything.
04/30/2015
Total posts: 15
Unique posters: 5