Would you buy arm binders?

Would you buy arm binders?

Falsepast Falsepast
Would you buy arm binders? Here's an example of them link
09/12/2012
  • Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
sktb0007 sktb0007
Quote:
Originally posted by Falsepast
Would you buy arm binders? Here's an example of them link
There was a poll with this exact question posted yesterday. It has 18 responses. You should check it out here:

Would you buy an armbinder if EF sold them?
09/12/2012
Falsepast Falsepast
Quote:
Originally posted by sktb0007
There was a poll with this exact question posted yesterday. It has 18 responses. You should check it out here:

Would you buy an armbinder if EF sold them?
*Smashes head into desk* sorry about that. Someone beat me to it just by a day T_T
09/13/2012
sktb0007 sktb0007
Quote:
Originally posted by Falsepast
*Smashes head into desk* sorry about that. Someone beat me to it just by a day T_T
no biggie, it happens : )
09/13/2012
Total posts: 4
Unique posters: 2