Upgrade Request

Contributor: Nomies Nomies
Hey everyone! I submitted an upgrade request today and I would really appreciate it if you would support me. I have always wanted to experiment more with my fetishes and try new things and this website has allowed me to do that. Reviewing these products is also something I actually like doing, before I buy anything online I always read the reviews so I want to make sure that when I write my review it's as helpful as possible. The last review I wrote I was really nervous about submitting because I knew it would be the last one I would write before submitting an upgrade request, that's why that one took far longer than the others. I'll do my best! Please consider me .
01/21/2019
  • Save Extra 50% On Sexobot Attachment
  • Upgrade Your Hands-Free Play!
  • Complete strap-on set for extra 15% off
  • Save 50% On Shower Nozzle With Enema Set
  • Enjoy 50% Off Selected Items
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Contributor: Soundside46 Soundside46
I have found the best way to get to advanced status is to go through the mentor program and become a student. I think most of the people currently on the site of higher rank have gone this route instead of the upgrade request.
01/22/2019
Contributor: GingerAnn GingerAnn
Dear Nomies, your reviews are admirable, and so is your enthusiasm. However, I do wholeheartedly agree with Soundside46 - getting into the Mentor's Program is the most rewarding way to get to a higher rank. Not only you get to Advanced reviewers faster than you would on your own - but you also get a lot of valuable tips and advice communicating with experienced contributors.
01/22/2019
Contributor: Nomies Nomies
Quote:
Originally posted by GingerAnn
Dear Nomies, your reviews are admirable, and so is your enthusiasm. However, I do wholeheartedly agree with Soundside46 - getting into the Mentor's Program is the most rewarding way to get to a higher rank. Not only you get to Advanced reviewers ... more
I appreciate that advice do you have any tips on how to get a mentor?
01/22/2019
Contributor: Soundside46 Soundside46
Quote:
Originally posted by Nomies
I appreciate that advice do you have any tips on how to get a mentor?
Under My Eden go to Account Dashboard Then on the left select Mentor program Under student program select Mentor List You will then see who is available to be a mentor to you.
01/22/2019
Contributor: GingerAnn GingerAnn
Quote:
Originally posted by Nomies
I appreciate that advice do you have any tips on how to get a mentor?
My pleasure! Here's the direct link to The Mentor's Program
01/23/2019
Contributor: iovys iovys
I got hold of a lovely & communicative mentor shortly after applying for an upgrade request, and I'm just sitting here wondering - are there enough active advanced reviewers to actually vote for us? Or do majority end up going through the mentor program to get votes?

(I had actually applied for 2 other mentors in November and December, but both requests resulted in radio silence, so I'm asking for that reason.)
01/23/2019
Contributor: GingerAnn GingerAnn
Quote:
Originally posted by iovys
I got hold of a lovely & communicative mentor shortly after applying for an upgrade request, and I'm just sitting here wondering - are there enough active advanced reviewers to actually vote for us? Or do majority end up going through the ... more
Sadly, we had a little less of active advanced reviewers compared to a few years ago, but as of last year we are regaining our chatty momentum, more and more contributors are joining us, and the community grows. There are definitely enough of advanced reviews to get a sufficient amount of votes, but going through the Mentor's Program is the safest and the most pleasant way
01/24/2019
Contributor: Mistress Lizzie Mistress Lizzie
Quote:
Originally posted by Nomies
Hey everyone! I submitted an upgrade request today and I would really appreciate it if you would support me. I have always wanted to experiment more with my fetishes and try new things and this website has allowed me to do that. Reviewing these ... more
They are right. The best way to make an advanced reviewer is to go through the review program. I am one of the mentors. I always want to help someone who wants to learn to write reviews.
01/26/2019
Contributor: iovys iovys
Quote:
Originally posted by Mistress Lizzie
They are right. The best way to make an advanced reviewer is to go through the review program. I am one of the mentors. I always want to help someone who wants to learn to write reviews.
Are we allowed to apply for another class after completing one, or is it a once-and-only-once venture? My first upgrade request was declined over the weekend due to lack of votes. So... I'm wondering if we can go about and win the hearts of several mentors to make this process more seamless, so to speak.
02/04/2019
Contributor: GingerAnn GingerAnn
Quote:
Originally posted by iovys
Are we allowed to apply for another class after completing one, or is it a once-and-only-once venture? My first upgrade request was declined over the weekend due to lack of votes. So... I'm wondering if we can go about and win the hearts of ... more
Dear iovys, not sure if I understand your question. Why would you want to work with several mentors if you already get an Advanced Reviewer status after completing only one class, with one mentor?

Sure, you can participate in as many classes as you want, and I think it will affect your point score, but you are guaranteed to become an Advanced Reviewer upon completing your first class, so I'm confused.
02/06/2019
Contributor: iovys iovys
Quote:
Originally posted by GingerAnn
Dear iovys, not sure if I understand your question. Why would you want to work with several mentors if you already get an Advanced Reviewer status after completing only one class, with one mentor?

Sure, you can participate in as many classes ... more
Oh, I must've misunderstood. I was thinking that since advanced reviewers need to vote on your acceptance into the advanced community, you had to graduate multiple classes (get to know several advanced people) and then re-apply (and ask nicely if they could vote for you). I wasn't aware that graduation implies becoming an advanced reviewer right off the bat. Thanks for clarifying
02/06/2019