Interested in tips on writing mind-blowing Sexis articles from personal experience

Interested in tips on writing mind-blowing Sexis articles from personal experience

Perspicace mais érotique Perspicace mais érotique
Perspicace mais érotique
Related to: 
I'm looking into writing an article for Sexis. I have read the information provided in EF but was posting to see if there were any tips that anyone could share that you picked up from your personal experiences of writing and submitting that could also help me to write a "mind-blowing" article. I need all the help I can get!!
Sep 22, 11:12 am
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Save 85% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Save 70% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Leil@ Leil@
My advice is to write in a way you'd like to read yourself and write about topics you are really interested in.
Things are not going very lively at Sexis. It is in the process of updating, elaborating and improving, so if you're into writing, I'd like to suggest you write sex fantasies for our site. Probably, you'll like it even more
Sep 23, 12:30 pm
VanillaFreeSex VanillaFreeSex
I wrote a few articles for Sexis in the past. My advice would be to write about something you are passionate about and gather knowledge on the subject to present. Also keep in mind you may want to write a follow up article as part of a series. Once posted keep an eye out for any comments you might want to respond to.

Read through articles to get ideas and to find a tone you'd like to have in your article. Whether it be lighthearted or something more serious.

Link to any sources and find a great picture to go with the article.

I would personally love to see Sexis make a comeback.
Sep 23, 1:11 pm
VanillaFreeSex VanillaFreeSex
Quote:
Originally posted by Leil@
My advice is to write in a way you'd like to read yourself and write about topics you are really interested in.
Things are not going very lively at Sexis. It is in the process of updating, elaborating and improving, so if you're into ...
Are there any eden points associated with writing fantasies? I've never written one for ef before. It's an intriguing idea.

Can't wait to see the new and improved Sexis. I've been around so long I wrote for Eden Cafe back in the day. ( I think that was the name) I wrote the word of the week and had so much fun writing those. I would love to see the word of the week make a comeback as a series on Sexis.
Sep 23, 1:14 pm
Lilith Bealove Lilith Bealove
Quote:
Originally posted by Leil@
My advice is to write in a way you'd like to read yourself and write about topics you are really interested in.
Things are not going very lively at Sexis. It is in the process of updating, elaborating and improving, so if you're into ...
What are the guidelines for submitting here? Is it a popular feature?
Sep 23, 1:21 pm
Leil@ Leil@
Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith Bealove
What are the guidelines for submitting here? Is it a popular feature?
There are no specific guidelines for writing sex fantasies. You just press "Submit a fantasy" and follow your imagination
Sep 24, 11:55 am
Leil@ Leil@
Quote:
Originally posted by VanillaFreeSex
Are there any eden points associated with writing fantasies? I've never written one for ef before. It's an intriguing idea.

Can't wait to see the new and improved Sexis. I've been around so long I wrote for Eden Cafe back in ...
There are no points associated with writing sex fantasies.
I think it is a wonderful experience and a fun hobby to write something like a sex story. You are very welcome to try!

I cannot promise you anything for sure, but we will discuss the possibility of some reward for writing sex fantasies.
Sep 24, 12:17 pm
VanillaFreeSex VanillaFreeSex
Quote:
Originally posted by Perspicace mais érotique
I'm looking into writing an article for Sexis. I have read the information provided in EF but was posting to see if there were any tips that anyone could share that you picked up from your personal experiences of writing and submitting that ...
What topics are you considering writing about?
Sep 24, 12:30 pm
Perspicace mais érotique Perspicace mais érotique
Quote:
Originally posted by VanillaFreeSex
What topics are you considering writing about?
I don't know really. That's why I'm so glad to get responses and maybe I can figure it out! But sex fantasies sound like fun!!
Sep 24, 2:22 pm
Leil@ Leil@
Quote:
Originally posted by Perspicace mais érotique
I don't know really. That's why I'm so glad to get responses and maybe I can figure it out! But sex fantasies sound like fun!!
I guess it could be a great way for you to start if you're unsure about topics you want to write about. Everyone fantasizes about sex, it is an incredible source of inspiration!
Sep 25, 5:29 am
Leil@ Leil@
Here is a small tip for those who want to try themselves in writing sex fantasies and get a few points for them - you may post your fantasies here on the forum, and we will transfer your writings to the appropriate section of the site.
Sep 26, 1:33 pm
Perspicace mais érotique Perspicace mais érotique
Quote:
Originally posted by Leil@
Here is a small tip for those who want to try themselves in writing sex fantasies and get a few points for them - you may post your fantasies here on the forum, and we will transfer your writings to the appropriate section of the site.
That's a great idea!
Sep 26, 5:10 pm
Total posts: 12
Unique posters: 4