#AskEden - When I try to add the free gift on the front page, it takes the one I get from the other free-gifts page out of my cart!

#AskEden - When I try to add the free gift on the front page, it takes the one I get from the other free-gifts page out of my cart!

Iron Man Iron Man
Is there any particular reason for this? I can see why it might considering that it's actually one of the normal free gifts you can always get, but it would be cool to have a confirmation.
06/19/2012
  • Save 80% on Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Backdoor Ecstasy! Opulent Anal Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Beck Beck
Quote:
Originally posted by Iron Man
Is there any particular reason for this? I can see why it might considering that it's actually one of the normal free gifts you can always get, but it would be cool to have a confirmation.
I noticed that yesterday. I assume that Eden made it so you can no longer get two.
06/19/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Beck
I noticed that yesterday. I assume that Eden made it so you can no longer get two.
Yeah, it should have been that way anyway.
06/19/2012
Love Obsessed Love Obsessed
I thought it was because it's the cock ring which is already in the list of free gifts.But,they probably are going to stop having two free gifts.Nothing good ever last.
06/19/2012
Geogeo Geogeo
Quote:
Originally posted by Love Obsessed
I thought it was because it's the cock ring which is already in the list of free gifts.But,they probably are going to stop having two free gifts.Nothing good ever last.
One free gift is still good!
06/19/2012
Karmababe Karmababe
just noticed that as well... bummer
06/19/2012
Petthekitty Petthekitty
Quote:
Originally posted by Love Obsessed
I thought it was because it's the cock ring which is already in the list of free gifts.But,they probably are going to stop having two free gifts.Nothing good ever last.
I bet it was due to the glass toy freebies.

Eden- "OH HOLY CRAP, WE CAN'T AFFORD THIS!"

Was their mistake, but I like getting one free thing still.
06/19/2012
DreamWolf DreamWolf
I noticed it too... ^^
06/19/2012
Ryuson Ryuson
Quote:
Originally posted by Petthekitty
I bet it was due to the glass toy freebies.

Eden- "OH HOLY CRAP, WE CAN'T AFFORD THIS!"

Was their mistake, but I like getting one free thing still.
Hahaha, I bet that was it. Luckily I was able to snatch one up before they were all gone! I really like the two free gifts.
06/19/2012
LoveYouLikeThat LoveYouLikeThat
Quote:
Originally posted by Petthekitty
I bet it was due to the glass toy freebies.

Eden- "OH HOLY CRAP, WE CAN'T AFFORD THIS!"

Was their mistake, but I like getting one free thing still.
That whole glass promo got me sucked into the glass scene.. I'm sure with the purchases I make in the future it'll make up for the freebie I got

Yeah this did the same to me, but I already have the ring, so I got another bag w/ my order on Sunday night. I placed an order today (since I seen that awesome beachtowel promo, and I wanted to try a few things from that catagory anyway), and simply chose wipes insted of the ring. I'm ok with only getting the one
06/19/2012
sktb0007 sktb0007
I hadn't even noticed! Thanks for the heads up though!
06/20/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Petthekitty
I bet it was due to the glass toy freebies.

Eden- "OH HOLY CRAP, WE CAN'T AFFORD THIS!"

Was their mistake, but I like getting one free thing still.
If a promotion suddenly ends, it's either due to stock limitations or we're moving onto something else.
06/20/2012
Total posts: 12
Unique posters: 11