Shag Me Baby!

Shag Me Baby!

CSEA CSEA
I have been patiently (if possible) saving all of my points to get something really worth it! I am looking towards a Liberator Shag Throe. What do you think about that?


Any other ideas for a bang for my buck??
03/16/2011
  • Mix & Match 3 Luxury Toys For $100 Only
  • Mix & Match 3 Luxury Toys For $70 Only
  • Mix & Match 3 Luxury Toys For $50 Only
  • Get 3 Toys For 60% Off
  • Save 85% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
markeagleone markeagleone
Quote:
Originally posted by CSEA
I have been patiently (if possible) saving all of my points to get something really worth it! I am looking towards a Liberator Shag Throe. What do you think about that?


Any other ideas for a bang for my buck??
OH, I thought you were asking me for a shag. I appologize!
03/16/2011
...... ......
The Liberator Throe is definitely worth every penny! I don't know what we did without it.
03/16/2011
CSEA CSEA
Quote:
Originally posted by markeagleone
OH, I thought you were asking me for a shag. I appologize!
Lol, I love eden! I knew I'd lure you in
03/17/2011
CSEA CSEA
Quote:
Originally posted by ......
The Liberator Throe is definitely worth every penny! I don't know what we did without it.
And might sound gross but what, after every use yu throw in the wash? What do you do in the meantime?
03/17/2011
markeagleone markeagleone
Quote:
Originally posted by CSEA
And might sound gross but what, after every use yu throw in the wash? What do you do in the meantime?
Snuggle is always good!
03/17/2011
LilLostLenore LilLostLenore
I like getting corsets and dresses with my points.
01/11/2012
Love Perpetua Love Perpetua
I adore my Liberator Throe! I think it is a great investment
01/26/2012
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 5