Personal Stores

Personal Stores

(k)InkyIvy (k)InkyIvy
It seems IMPOSSIBLE to find them in order to become a fan of them! Is there a certain page that lists them?
I've tried searching "Personal Stores" under the heading "Contributors", and it gives me a huge list of contributors who- I'm assuming- have personal stores... But only about 10 of them actually have them linked on their profile!
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make this easier? It's frustrating to have to search and search just to find a SINGLE profile with a personal store listed on it.
12/29/2011
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Buy 3 Items for $20
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Subbi Subbi
Quote:
Originally posted by (k)InkyIvy
It seems IMPOSSIBLE to find them in order to become a fan of them! Is there a certain page that lists them?
I've tried searching "Personal Stores" under the heading "Contributors", and it gives me a huge list of ...
They are under the community corner under top reviewers and just joined. Right side of the page
12/29/2011
(k)InkyIvy (k)InkyIvy
Quote:
Originally posted by Subbi
They are under the community corner under top reviewers and just joined. Right side of the page
Thank you SO much! You just made things infinitely easier!
Would you happen to know if there's a similar place where I could find all the companies?
12/29/2011
Tagmstr Tagmstr
Quote:
Originally posted by (k)InkyIvy
Thank you SO much! You just made things infinitely easier!
Would you happen to know if there's a similar place where I could find all the companies?
Eden Link has all the companies located on the left side of the page
12/29/2011
SexyStuff SexyStuff
I get to them from the community news page.
12/31/2011
(k)InkyIvy (k)InkyIvy
Thank you so much! I don't know what I'd do without helpful contributors like you!
01/01/2012
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 4