Delete Forum Discussion

Delete Forum Discussion

wist wist
Is there a way to delete forum discussions once posted? I can't find a "delete" button or anything like that.
01/03/2017
  • Save 80% on Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Enjoy 50% Off Selected Items
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Lena Eden Lena Eden
Quote:
Originally posted by wist
Is there a way to delete forum discussions once posted? I can't find a "delete" button or anything like that.
Although you can't delete the discussion by your own, the Administrator can do it for you. Please contact me once you need to delete any of your conversations.
01/04/2017
Lvstoplay Lvstoplay
Quote:
Originally posted by Lena Eden
Although you can't delete the discussion by your own, the Administrator can do it for you. Please contact me once you need to delete any of your conversations.
I didn't realize that they could be deleted. Out of curiosity, is there a requirement or something in regards to which ones you can request to have deleted?
03/23/2017
Lena Eden Lena Eden
Quote:
Originally posted by Lvstoplay
I didn't realize that they could be deleted. Out of curiosity, is there a requirement or something in regards to which ones you can request to have deleted?
basically, there are no any specific requirements. I'm always ready to help if you need to remove a post or a comment
03/23/2017
Lvstoplay Lvstoplay
Quote:
Originally posted by Lena Eden
basically, there are no any specific requirements. I'm always ready to help if you need to remove a post or a comment
Cool, thanks!
03/23/2017
Total posts: 5
Unique posters: 3