Best lube for anal

Best lube for anal

angel42539 angel42539
I want to know in every ones opinion what is the best lube for anal? And why please explain?
05/30/2013
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
For anal sex we prefer silicone. It doesn't take a lot - and doesn't need to be reapplied often. When using silicone toys we have to use something else. For this we use YES oil-based lube. Most of the EF community will tell you to use a high quality water-based formula like Maximus - it really is good stuff.

I suggest reading the reviews - there are many lubes that are advertised specifically for anal play. Invest some time there, you'll get all the information that you need.
05/31/2013
PassionateLover2 PassionateLover2
I would recommend, Maximus or any water based organic lube.
05/31/2013
ScottA ScottA
The best lube for you is the one that works best for you. Not very helpful, but absolutely true. Some people have sensitivities to some lube ingredients, causing a burning sensation (not good for playtime), some like different thicknesses, and so on.

Get small packets of every different lube you can lay your hands on (some manufacturers offer free samples!) and try them out. See what works best for you.
06/02/2013
Mr Dj Mr Dj
Going to try boy butter extreme! Otherwise, regular boy butter should be great too! I do love the this: link
06/04/2013
Gdom Gdom
Sliquid Sassy Booty works like a dream.
06/04/2013
CE CE
We've tried some others, but always come back to basic KY jelly. We've found that liquid lubes just dont stay around long enough and are too thin. KY stays and if it dries out after a bit, a little saliva is all it takes to make it slick again. Its also easy to find inexpensive generic brands.
06/05/2013
CutiePatootie CutiePatootie
Cherry ANAL LUBE. You don't need a lot, it works great and I haven't needed it to be re-applied at any point. Also, the candy-cherry smell helps me with the ick-smell factor of anal sex.
06/05/2013
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
For anal sex we prefer silicone. It doesn't take a lot - and doesn't need to be reapplied often. When using silicone toys we have to use something else. For this we use YES oil-based lube. Most of the EF community will tell you to use a high ...
We stopped using silicone lube long ago. First we went to a expensive European plant-oil based formula - then we discovered coconut oil - and we use it for everything! It's fantastic and low cost as well.
May 29, 7:50 pm
Lena Eden Lena Eden
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
We stopped using silicone lube long ago. First we went to a expensive European plant-oil based formula - then we discovered coconut oil - and we use it for everything! It's fantastic and low cost as well.
Do you use an organic coconut oil or a mixed lube like JO coconut hybrid lube?
May 30, 4:33 am
AmethystQueen AmethystQueen
My best lube has always been the most natural coconut oil I can find (which right now is the Tropical Traditions virgin coconut oil). I just get a big gallon pail of it and I'm set for the whole year just about. Love the fact that it doesn't leave a mess on the sheets and smells good too. Keeps my hole well lubricated over time and has some great health properties as well (anti-bacterial, etc.) I use it all the time and have almost a Pavlovian response to smelling it (LOL!). Butt hole starts to tingle and throb. It knows what time it is!
May 30, 9:24 am
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by Lena Eden
Do you use an organic coconut oil or a mixed lube like JO coconut hybrid lube?
Like AmethestQueen - I just buy the organic virgin coconut oil at the local Costco! I probably got the initial idea from reading AmethestQueen's posts - credit her with the great discovery!
May 30, 1:37 pm
AmethystQueen AmethystQueen
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
Like AmethestQueen - I just buy the organic virgin coconut oil at the local Costco! I probably got the initial idea from reading AmethestQueen's posts - credit her with the great discovery!
LOL! AAawwww how sweet. Thanks Gunsmoke!

I just passed on what I learned. I found a good community of anal players and just soaked up what they were typing about. It has helped me immensely on my anal journey. It's not over yet!
May 31, 3:09 pm
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
Like AmethestQueen - I just buy the organic virgin coconut oil at the local Costco! I probably got the initial idea from reading AmethestQueen's posts - credit her with the great discovery!
I've found this coconut oil to be runny and drip down. I do like that it's anti bacterial.
Jun 2, 4:57 pm
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
I've found this coconut oil to be runny and drip down. I do like that it's anti bacterial.
Coconut oil is not perfect. In the summer we'll keep it in the fridge because it can be too runny - just have to remember to remove it an hour or so before you need it.

For anal we use to use a lube shooter. I'd melt a small amount in a cup then draw it into the syringe/shooter - and again put it in the fridge until needed. This is a great way to get some lube deeper. We don't do it anymore - we're both experienced enough with anal sex that it's no longer necessary.

The beauty of the coconut oil is that what ever runs away from it's intended target you can just massage into the skin - it's a great moisturizer!

My wife says she has softest pussy in America because of it being constantly moisturized!

Occasionally enough oil will be spread around that the only recourse is to jump in the shower when we're done - but that feels good for a lot of reasons.
Jun 2, 5:08 pm
AmethystQueen AmethystQueen
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
Coconut oil is not perfect. In the summer we'll keep it in the fridge because it can be too runny - just have to remember to remove it an hour or so before you need it.

For anal we use to use a lube shooter. I'd melt a small amount in ...
Why wouldn't you need to use a shooter anymore?
Jun 2, 7:16 pm
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by AmethystQueen
Why wouldn't you need to use a shooter anymore?
It seems that the more frequently we engage in anal sex, the less 'hassle' there is. Preparation time for example is far less. Our bodies have become accustom to being penetration - so the sensation of entry does not cause the reaction of rejecting the intrusion.

We still use plenty of lube and reapply frequently. I actually enjoy the re-penetration and will tell her to reapply lube - even if I really don't need it.

We could certainly go back to using the shooter - especially for her. There can be aftereffects - but they are manageable.
Jun 3, 1:49 pm
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
Coconut oil is not perfect. In the summer we'll keep it in the fridge because it can be too runny - just have to remember to remove it an hour or so before you need it.

For anal we use to use a lube shooter. I'd melt a small amount in ...
Softest pussy in America You lucky guy

Antibacterial , effective, moisturizer, yes great, but also leaves stains
Jun 3, 3:06 pm
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Softest pussy in America You lucky guy

Antibacterial , effective, moisturizer, yes great, but also leaves stains
Never had any stains that didn't wash out.
Jun 3, 6:16 pm
Total posts: 19
Unique posters: 11